Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Sumi ,I can see you πŸ€“πŸ˜† Come chat na πŸ€—

ya lazy bones come out! i can see u lurking here n FB both! liking but not commenting! πŸ˜†

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Sumi ,I can see you πŸ€“πŸ˜† Come chat na πŸ€—

Aap ne bulaya aur hum chale aaye..! πŸ€—   β€οΈ  πŸ˜† 
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for making the new thread, Sunara 
Congrats to all Sanayaholics ... seems like this will be the last thread, as there are barely ten days for the show to start ... on the other hand, maybe not πŸ˜†

Back to discussions of the latest pics ... Rudra as we have already seen, is cold and ruthless ... in this pic, Paro too seems fiesty and unyielding. They stand shoulder to shoulder, backs to each other ... perhaps to signify the opposite ideologies they share. The backdrop is the barren landscape of the desert, the leafless bare trees ... in the foreground, the omnipresent signs of imminent violence ... sandbags and military guns. And encircling Paro and Rudra, the harsh barricade of barbed wire ... the boundary of the country, or their own personal boundary? Hemming them in together despite their differences ...  

I hope we get a video soon-ish!!! 
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CandYlicious_S

Gosh I am SO SO excited for RangRasiya now..!!! β€οΈ Those two pics clearly show that how MUCH they are trying to relate the audience with the setting of the show, the characters.. <33 πŸ˜³ 

I just pray that their efforts pay off..!!! πŸ€—  Till now, my excitement graph has only increased exponentially..!!  Wondering what MORE exciting can come our way..!! πŸ˜† β€οΈ

@sunara :That red thing lying on floor is Duppata i guess..!! πŸ˜† I thought thats blood!! πŸ˜³ πŸ€£  #RRAssylummatesgonemad πŸ˜†

Hi Sumi!! Your excitement is seen even in the emoticons in your post!!

Amazing attention to detail.. Hope they maintain this in the show too.. 

@ red- What more?? A video of the scene enacted.. I ve harping about it but cant help it..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Even if its Duppatta it may symbolise bloodshed.. I was thinking its the dupatta around the Rangrasiya banner they  show.. Just a wild idea..
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: princessunara

ya lazy bones come out! i can see u lurking here n FB both! liking but not commenting! πŸ˜†

Lazybones.. 😎 That I am.. πŸ€£ May be its the effect of winter.. πŸ˜† 

But these new launch pics forced me to come out of hibernation..! 
ShreyaGauti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
more than anything else now i am MORE curious to know  How and What Ashish felt after working with our doll Sanaya and vice-cersa...oh man, i want his views on this..want an interview of Ashish-Sanny together..plzzz

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Thanks for making the new thread, Sunara 

Congrats to all Sanayaholics ... seems like this will be the last thread, as there are barely ten days for the show to start ... on the other hand, maybe not πŸ˜†

Back to discussions of the latest pics ... Rudra as we have already seen, is cold and ruthless ... in this pic, Paro too seems fiesty and unyielding. They stand shoulder to shoulder, backs to each other ... perhaps to signify the opposite ideologies they share. The backdrop is the barren landscape of the desert, the leafless bare trees ... in the foreground, the omnipresent signs of imminent violence ... sandbags and military guns. And encircling Paro and Rudra, the harsh barricade of barbed wire ... the boundary of the country, or their own personal boundary? Hemming them in together despite their differences ...  

I hope we get a video soon-ish!!! 

The previous thread lasted all of 4 days.. With the current rate we are going and a steady stream of news ,definitely more than one thread Di..

Loved your description.. Paro's expression is awesome, he will get it back as he gives.. Loving this more and more.. 
ShreyaGauti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
first of all congrates for 14th threadπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

this is simply awesomeand out of this world launch...have seen first time ever that any channel has launched any show such unique and grand way. Hatss of f to Colors and RR teamπŸ‘

Originally posted by: shruathi

Check this out > #SanayaIrani at #RangRasiya launch @ColorsTV pic.twitter.com/dSWZ0Pw8Po

Embedded image permalink

she looks awesome here..
congo on the new thread:)

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: princessunara

continuing here as that thread is over!

Hiru not just u, i got a feeling of IPK too cz the rose and blood was on the IPK 1st ever poster too..
Only thing was that Khushi was holding on to the rose while the blood trickled down her hand from the thorns hurting her..

but here its the guy... this story seems very different cz of that alone..
here the nafrat is going to come more from her side than his.. she believes in love... that much is true, but he destroys her chance at a future filled at love and she will have only hatred for him at first...
then only things will change...

wow...anyway ya feeling kinda deja vu..

I don't know about resemblance to IPK, I suppose all love-hate stories will have some similar elements ... but what I really want this time is for Paro's story to be explored, HER feelings, her emotions, her shades, her background ... we got shortchanged on that in IPK, I would love that lack to be made up here, because Sanaya will be mind blowing in those scenes. 
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: CandYlicious_S

Aap ne bulaya aur hum chale aaye..! πŸ€—   β€οΈ  πŸ˜† 

Yayyy!! πŸ€— I saw that you had posted almost the same time,I did :D How awesome is that :D Loved what you said <3 Even my excitement is increasing exponentially 

@Diya - I loved what you said too! Perfectly described ! <3 Oh I so hope we get some video segments tomorrow !! *Fingers crossed*