NEW TC ARTICLE ABOUT NIKITA

Posted: 10 years ago

2013: Dashing newcomers in the TV industry (Female)

Nikita Sharma (Do Dil ... Ek Jaan): This pretty tall looking lady made her television debut with Nautanki and BAG Telefilms' show on Life OK but she failed to deliver as per her talent. She is good but just needs to fine tune her skills and cut the rough edges.
i hate that part πŸ˜‘😑😑
Edited by rima4ever - 10 years ago
thanx rima ...ham jante hai she is very talented...antara ka role usne bahut acche se nibhaya hai..baki jisko jo bolna hai bolne do..i don't care at all😑😑
Are they mad????? aanke kaha ye logo ki??????
I m telling u guys..bahut bada locha hua hai..
Day by day... all r trying to bring down our Niyaz...

2013 bahut bekar hai yarr.. sab kuch galat ho raha hai
My simple question to them is - Y DIDNT U WRITE ABOUT THIS BEFORE WHEN SHE WAS WITH DDEJ...do things change when one quits... its so lousy and cheap to talk behind someones back when they have already quit.. its disgusting.. pls give her some space...and go find someother target for gossip and ur publicity..
Edited by SweetiePie25 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by SweetiePie25

My simple question to them is - Y DIDNT U WRITE ABOUT THIS BEFORE WHEN SHE WAS WITH DDEJ...do things change when one quits... its so lousy and cheap to talk behind someones back when they have already quit.. its disgusting.. pls give her some space...and go find someother target for gossip and ur publicity..
very true agree with u smita
Originally posted by SweetiePie25

My simple question to them is - Y DIDNT U WRITE ABOUT THIS BEFORE WHEN SHE WAS WITH DDEJ...do things change when one quits...its so lousy and cheap to talk behind someones back when they have already quit.. its disgusting.. pls give her some space...and go find someother target for gossip and ur publicity..

Exactly... 6 mahine se kya bhoot ban gaye the...
ab toh Sach me NF aur PH walon ki lagne wali hai...
Itna disrespect ab aur sehen nahi hota..Edited by nbw16 - 10 years ago
go to hell...as far as i knw dis rival site is always behind nikita..
her replacement n all ...koi toh jawab do ibhe ayaz or niki herself..whete r u guys
yr...kuch time phle media niyaz or fans ko praise ker rehe th or aab dekho...
bin pende ke lothe hai ye...hindi main saying hai na..kidher bhi ludak jate hai...😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
WE LOVE NIKITA..EVEN WAHT OTHERS SAID