Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samrata thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i dislike the fact ,he used to compare the jodi and favoritism,  i surprised how Sajid still in judge seat ?😒is SP doing drama to increase the TRP?
pallavi25 thumbnail
Thank you, Raquesh and Riddhi, for having the guts to speak the truth in their faces! 👏
Well done! SHABAASH! 👏

Yes, they are indeed OVERRATED! I have watched them dance and they lack synchronization and grace! They are definitely NOT the BEST! 

And the way they are raised to the sky every week by a particular judge and compared favorably to the other contestants is VERY insulting and discouraging to the other couples!
 SP shd put a stop to this blatant praise and favoritism but I guess they also have some hidden agenda in allowing this to continue! 🤢

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I don't blame him for finally speaking his mind, its nothing against Gurmeet and Debina but its Sajid who has caused all of this. I can only imagine how the other contestants feel when week after week Sajid keeps saying Gurmeet and Debina are the winners, its really insulting to the rest who work equally hard and are trying their best to stay in this competition. Sajid needed to hear this.
divya17.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tfs..
no doubt GurBina are over rated..
nd best of luck RR..
Ameera. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
TB:The couple clears the misunderstanding of calling Gurmeet and Debina as an overrated Jodi of the season and also want them to win the show, "Everyone wants them to only win. Even the judges feel that they will do it anyhow and keep a lot of expectations from them so we just thought in that sense they are overrated and we are feeling very bad but we didn't mean it in even wrong way and that's what we want to clear this air in front of media and we apologized to Gurmeet and Debina as well. Ridhi adds, in fact I myself keep telling Gurmeet and Debina that they will only win," says Ridhi Dogra Vashisth and RaQesh Vashisth.
sparkle2985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
the most overrated jodi in complete  NB is tat two😡 😡 😡 😡 🤢 🤢 🤢
happy tat rakesh and riddhi said the truth 👏👏👏

Edited by sparkle2985 - 10 years ago
DeepDL19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ha Ha Everyone is saying they spoke the truth that gurbina are overatted...i will be happy if they said this in their Offscreen  also..They said that GC nDB  are OTT then y this Apologies Drama...Such a Double Standard ppl...If Gurbina are Over rated thn its crystal clear tat RaDhi is Double Standard...
PeaceOut!!!
.TaRa. thumbnail
the way to go  Ridhi-Raqesh 👏
see  nothing against Gurbina but its true sajid keep saying they are the winners (if they finalize winner al  then what 4this  competition 😔)
Sajid have zero qualification to be judge ,he never respect hard work🥱
 just think  on the position of other contestant ,how do u feel ? hate his favoritism🤪

Edited by Painful_Smile - 10 years ago
slyther_in thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hats of to Ridhi n Raqesh 4 saying that. Well done.
ott couple over promotion hats off to ridhi-raqesh👏to saying it straight this show is biased stop wasting other talented dancers give tropohy to overated gurbina we are free from this nonsense baliye every one in nb are facing it.Edited by rockstar29 - 10 years ago