Thanks for the update Peach.

No probs... less ArVi means more Peash on the AT! hahahhahaha

arvifan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: peachesnplums

credit: Jago

Guys no ArVi scene today.

There was a scene of Arjun and Ovi going to Panchgani. You dun wanna know about that -__________-

It was to make the halo shine on O or something :/ If only they can phase out ArVi altogether from this show, so we're spared of even thinking about it!!

Just yeah, no PR today.

rest was all non-ArVi, including precap.

true peaches..
Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Whats on everyone's Christmas wish list this year???!!!

Anyone with anything in particular? Anyone holding out for any miracles, ppl to see, love ones to hug up, anything special you cook and eat around this time?
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Pancham @pancham102

Lipstick ka toh bahana hai #AshaNegi #TheDhanjani #Jokers #NachBaliye pic.twitter.com/d4QShTqgiN

Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Love that Su! Sooo funny!!! Nice one! 
peachesnplums thumbnail
@Rakie: if you're reading this, am not sure about your Christmas ornament entry, did you post it in the AT or PM us?
beautifulchaos thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

credit: Jago

Guys no ArVi scene today.

There was a scene of Arjun and Ovi going to Panchgani. You dun wanna know about that -__________-

It was to make the halo shine on O or something :/ If only they can phase out ArVi altogether from this show, so we're spared of even thinking about it!!

Just yeah, no PR today.

rest was all non-ArVi, including precap.

@ Bold : Was there the usual " I so wanna see you happy with Purvi" nonsense?
@Red : Has RD confirmed quitting?

BTW: Have u seen the request for harmony in the  forum especially as crapfest ending soon in other thread? Do u think it could actually be the case?

peachesnplums thumbnail
@Nura: PR isn't ending anytime soon, the new show is coming in at 10pm. Haven't seen anything new about RD quitting, so it's all speculation till he actually quits, or both do.

Umm I didn't see the episode myself, so am not sure exactly what went on. But it seems she was apologizing for her mistake or something...
arvifan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
watching PR just makes me ðŸ¤ª
beautifulchaos thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@Nura: PR isn't ending anytime soon, the new show is coming in at 10pm. Haven't seen anything new about RD quitting, so it's all speculation till he actually quits, or both do.

Umm I didn't see the episode myself, so am not sure exactly what went on. But it seems she was apologizing for her mistake or something...

I know they have allotted the 10 p.m time slot for another show.

If PR is not ending why was that thrown out in another thread?.. For the sake of maintaining harmony it seems..

So after 22 long years someone has realized one's mistake? So generous of them I suppose..
But I literally fear that if it is not ending soon, we would soon see the second inning of the triangle that happened 20+ years back...