Baldev Bansuri Convo Analysis...

monumolu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hmmm Let me Begin from Baldev Entry...  

The moment Baldev stepped into the house he did not want to talk... He wanted to be alone as he was upset (Akela rehana chaahta hai Ballu gham mein... πŸ˜†)

He was visibly irritated that Karan went to Veera's house and he replied to Bansuri's query in an angry tone and with a menacing look. Even when Bansuri followed him and wanted to hear the details Baldev just shrugged. He did not want to repeat he is at Veera's...(Tadap raha hai bechara πŸ˜†)...

Now fun part jab Bansuri took Veera's name immediately a smile crossed our Ballu's face. Veera se harna nahi hai bass uska dil hi toh jeetna hai hamare sher ko... 

Baaton Baaton mein Baldev agreed "Mein kyun Pareshaan ho raha hoon???" Abhi tak samjha nahi hai Baldev tumhein unki yaariyan se pareshaani hai...

I loved the conviction with which he declared "saari dosti vosti khatam" that too with a smirk. Toh usne hi reveal kiya dosti vosti say toh usko problem shoblem hai... 

"Uske baad eklautaa yaar banunga uska... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†" This was like icing on the cake. It is actually like an ishaara for the future and that's why the creatives even made Bansuri raise her eyebrows... 

Now coming to the relationship of Baldev and Veera. There is a thin line between love and hate, they are like two sides of the coin, you never know how destiny would toss the coin and when hate would give away to love. 

Time to introspect the emotional trajectory of anger. Anger is nothing but unfulfilled desire. So the root cause of anger is desire. So guys whom does Baldev desire??? Well you all know the answer... πŸ˜‰
Edited by monumolu - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aisha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great analysis πŸ‘πŸΌ completely agree about the thin line between love and hate. And I also believe that we generally do get angry with the ones that we care about the most.
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing analysis
Baldev is defo jealous especially when he said mein kyun pareshaan ho raha hoon... so it obviously matters to him if Veera and Karan talk hang out etc
my punjabi is so rubbish even I want to right a ff but my punjabi is bad
NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ha ha. Baldev in love with veera. Bansuri will get heart attack. But basuri ko veera hi sabak sikha sakti hai. I like this bro and sis paired to another bro and sis. Cute relationship
sana2511 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree meri sher ko jalan ho rahi hai karan se...nd the convo btw bansuri nd baldev is awesome...
SweetAngels96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Looking forward for more VeeBa scenes
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Have not seen the episode yet, but now curious as ever! It is currently my favourite show!! 
piya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 I really loved that scene i mean serials ka yahi rule hai that jo actors kahe uska ulta baldev says that he and veera can't be friends that clearly indicates that veeba friendship track soon to start and even if he is right that they can't be friends no also no probs they can be lovers yaarπŸ˜†