•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
This man always surprises us with his performance and today was no exception so cant wait to make this post.the way arhaan portrayed the character today was great and they way he showed the transformation between a silent raghu to strong raghu was awesome.please post your appreciation for arhaan here.
You should thank Shivani for this.
After she threw him from club. He was boiling . So he behaved that way with trio evil.😃
I luv d way arhaan portrays raghu. No shoutings no threats, jus deadly calm. Superb!!
No i should thank evil trio
Totally! He kept his voice very cool, didn't use any overtly macho gestures or phrases and he still projected such strength and aggression. That's incredible 👏Kudos to him!!!👏
Originally posted by DivzOnAir

I luv d way arhaan portrays raghu. No shoutings no threats, jus deadly calm. Superb!!

Yup with no over the top dialogues n no zooming of camera needed for this awesome actor ..he delivers wht is needed with so much ease ..hats off to him ..👏👏⭐️
arry u rockedd the show today jst luv how silent R turned to strong R
Yes.. Arhaan was just awesum... just the look in his face and eyes. and awesum dialogue delivery... that was enough to get the message across.👏👏👏👏👏.. esp.. in the last sentence.. when he said its his last warning.. just 24 hours left for trio..