CC #Devilicious# 7(IO) -Happy 2014- - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -chrys-

this is DD's present WA DP😳... reni msged n send us the pic as soon as DD changed...
but told us not to spread it,...
but next morning it ws all over FB😆
true ... celeb has no personal space
Edited by -Patronus- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by -chrys-

that same dress she used during Amir Sanjeetha wedding
i didnt see give me the link please😃
Originally posted by mannu_minnie

Anshra di ki story kaha milegi, Trish???

give me link.

sab itni badai kar rahe h. i wanna read. PM me.
i had the link,,, but deleted it,,, i will search ... if i get will do...

n how come u missed anshra's stories???😲she was one of the famous writers of Geet forum
Originally posted by _Sanjana_

I m in Love... I m in Love... I mm inn Loveee 
i knew it😆
Originally posted by _Sanjana_

And can i have surrogate relations Maan for me PLEASE?? he is a darling n i have fallen head over heels for him ☺️  ❤️
this story is damn unique and the more i read the more m falling for Maan

Trish finished 3 threads yest and Bindi dii is super amazing, i think she is my favorite writer now and SR is my fave story ever at least till the time i really get touched by any other story, SR is gonna be my most fave 

i could have never imagined this story to be turn out this beautiful.. the first shock was geet is the surrogate mother n then she was raped when she was in her teens, i really cried for Geet n felt so bad..

this story even made me hate all the rapist more n more n more n my heart when for all the girls who were raped n then the thought they have no right to live their life normally for no crime of theirs (as geet thinks like this that she is not worthy enough to be loved by anyone).. its was really sad to read the part that Geet thought marriage is all about physical relations as she had seen her kutta kameena Brij Chachu forcing himself on his wife anytime he wanted... i hated Brij's guts too when he came to Maan's office to ask for compensation thinking Maan might not know his kartoot of selling Geet to his friends n enjoy seeing her being raped... 🤢

but the people i loved in this story are Maan (the most), Rudr n Sameera n even Daadi too
Rudr was ready to marry Geet even after knowing her dark past n that too Tara herself wanted to Rudr to marry Geet... man why cant such good people exist in this world? then Sameera too dint mind at all when Maan made a decision of marrying Geet and in fact she got more close to Geet after Maaneet marriage..

u know i can actually go on n on this story as i have enjoyed reading every bit of.. i think whenever i will be sad i will read this story to cheer up my mood... at least till the 6th thread everything looks awesome...
this FF has one of the best characterisation😳 ... aisa maan is not in real lifebitter truth
its unique,... n its one of my top 5 fav stories😃

it will always be your one of the fav.. no matter how many stories u read... no one wrote a similar concept ff till now on maaneet...

real life me v aisa hota hai n i have witnessed this in real life too... more than the  victim.. its the near ones who make life difficult for the victim n the victims family.. this is how indian society is... no matter how much we develop.. all this old traditional thinking pulls us back to the hole 

rudr,sam,dadi, maan all are super awesome... its hard to pick from them who is my fav...😳

n dont worry .. though the story is discontinued... its worth reading till then.. again n again😳
sad news for RiRi fans... RiRi ka track gonna end😭
Originally posted by -Patronus-

sad news for RiRi fans... RiRi ka track gonna end😭
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/rias-track-end-soon-madhubala-rk-be-framed-of-raping-ria
m y heart broken...hOw can watch mb without RiRI💔
n according to sanaya ... people will forget about devdas paro once they see rudra paro😳 

found this on fb
🤣n ST (AGAIN)claims RR characters will have many shades🤣

ST giving us year ending ROFL LMAO jokes🤣
everyone please laugh... ST ne joke mara🤣