NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
shlok other day told astha " hum koi gaanv ya jungle mein nahijaa rahe honeymoon manane" and threw all her clothes out.. and now lol the are in jungle only..

by the way i think shlok will ponder over his doings to astha by the end of this whole honeymoon fiasco.. they need to be away from agnihotri planet to realise feelings.. 
i think only when he sees astha's smile again will he realise what he has lost after breaking her heart.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: namratavyas

shlok other day told astha " hum koi gaanv ya jungle mein nahijaa rahe honeymoon manane" and threw all her clothes out.. and now lol the are in jungle only..

by the way i think shlok will ponder over his doings to astha by the end of this whole honeymoon fiasco.. they need to be away from agnihotri planet to realise feelings.. 
i think only when he sees astha's smile again will he realise what he has lost after breaking her heart.. 

yeah that it funny he mentions a jungle and they end up in one lol

Yeah I hope he starts to realise his mistake after this incident
mayabharathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so true about the jungle thing but I doubt he will forget his revenge or mission may be for some moments his mask will fall
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mayabharathi

so true about the jungle thing but I doubt he will forget his revenge or mission may be for some moments his mask will fall

yeah true
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Both will need to unite to survive against the elements while lost in the jungle. I am looking forward to some light-hearted moments between them for a change. With his HM plans derailed, he might show some real emotions.