Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

||~*Thank You Just ArSha Addiction Group*~||

NishKP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

In Arshaland's hall preparations were going for Thanks giving event to JAA for ArSha chronicles.

Chetna - Arey oooh Nisha kitne aadmi the?

Nisha - 14 Sarkar.

Madhu - Nahi 13 hain, Abhilasha and Arya ka size to Huh... itne Sukde(thin) hain dono ko join karke ek human banta hai.

Abhilasha and Arya - Aapne hume sukde bola?

Madhu - to aur kya bolun Tarzan?

Chetna - Shut up Madhu, Arya and Abhilasha event will take place in 4 hours aur abhi tak preparations puri nahi hui.

Nisha - Let us divide the work? It would be better for everyone.

Pallavi - Good idea.

Chetna - Work will be divided in three sections cleaning, decoration and food. Kinjal, Varsha, Kriti and Akanksha will take up decoration.

Kuhu -  Neha, Abhilasha, Arya, Mansi and Ada will take up cleaning

Madhu - Pallavi, Nisha, Kuhu, Chetna and I will take up food.

Everyone went took their stuff and went to their work.

Cleaning section - Arya, Neha, Abhilasha, Mansi and Ada.

Ada - Guys cleaning main pehle kya karte hain?

Mansi - Pehle matlab?

Neha - *Pehle* se she means dusting first or jhadu pehle? Arya tumhe kya lagta hai?

Abhilasha - Arya di se kya pooch rahe ho unho ne to life main kabhi apna room saaf nahi kiya?

Arya - Shut up Abhi, I think jhadu laga lete hain pehle.

It was taking a lot of time.

Mansi - yaar yeh kaun itna ganda karke gaya hai hall? Huh it's so dirty.

Neha - Wo hum log hi the yaad nahi last time Shakti di ki re-entry pe jo party ki thi yeh uski ka result hai.

Ada - Haye Guys plz kasa khao aaj ke baad kabhi itna ganda nhi karengey isse clean karna is so irritating.

Abhilasha, Arya, Neha, Ada, Mansi - Hum kasam khaate hain aaj ke baad kabhi itna ganda karengey.

Decoration - Kinjal, Varsha, Kriti and Akanksha

Kinjal - Hulchul ho dil main mile jab ArSha, Dono akele mile jab ArSha.

She sang while tying the balloons on the window standing on ladder and Varsha bumped into the ladder. Ladder and Kinjal ji both lying on floor.

Akansha - Itna kaam pada and aap floor pe rest kar rahe ho?

Kinjal - haye  Varsha bumped into the ladder and I fell... Ouch meri Back.

Akanksha - ooohhh

Varsha - Sorry, ladder theek to haina?

Kinjal - Uh care more about ladder?

Kriti - Yaar yeh chodo pehle batao yeh green wala ribbon lagaun ya purple wala?

Akanksha - Green waala.

Varsha - but muje purple pasand hain.

Akanksha - Green.

Varsha - Purple.

Akanksha - Green.

Varsha - Purple.

Kinjal - Chup raho I guess we should make a combo of these two what say?

Kriti - I agree, ab decorate karna shuru karo.

Food - Pallavi, Nisha, Kuhu, Chetna and Madhu

Nisha - Yaar menu to sun lo pehle Continental and Indian.

Madhu - Main Indian banaungi.

Chetna - Main continental.

Kuhu - haan guys main sare utensils pe anti-insect spray kar deti hoon saare utensils saaf ho jayengey.

Pallavi - Haan aur hum sab bhi tapak jayegey, ek kaam kar tu na assist kar in cooking pata chale spray maar diya and hum sab khuda kop yare ho gaye.

After an hour

Nisha - maine microwave main pizza rakha tha to bake? Kahan gaya?

Madhu - *Burp* Wo main khaa gayi.

Chetna - Tum Pizza kha gayi? ab hum kya karein? Arshains ko kya serve karengey khaas poos?

Pallavi - Indian ready hai, Ek baar taste kar lo?

When everyone had a bite the reaction was same *Its perfect agar kisi ko hospital pahunchana hai"

Madhu - Ab kya Karen?

Kuhu - Guys ArShaland ke restaurant se order karein kya?

Pallavi, Chetna, Nisha, Madhu - HAAAN.

Kuhu - Haye yeh idea pehle kyu nahi aya let me call them.

After 4 hours.

Cheta - Cleaning?

Mansi - Done.

Madhu - Decorations?

Kinjal - Done.

Varsha - aur food?

Nisha - banaya nahi hai but order kar diya tha. :P

Arya - Already pata tha.

Akansha - ab everything is done so ...

Everyone - LETS PARTY..

Edited by KAS_Nisha_ArSha - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

The year that is drawing towards its close, is filled with fruitful and healthful events in every Arshaians life. To these bounties and pleasures which are being enjoyed by us constantly lets not forget the source from where they come, Its the providence of Just Arsha Addiction Group Aka JAA who with their extraordinary love and care never failed to penetrate and soften the hearts of fellow Arshaians..

Marcel Proust rightly said-

Let us be grateful to the persons who make us happy;

They are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.

So here all the members of Arshaian community are gratifying JAA group for their huge efforts to bring out the common love we share in for Arsha.. Their sole motto is to bring million dollar smiles on Amar and shakti's face, which they have achieved in every incredible way..By publishing a monthly bundle of joy...

no guys by bundle of joy we don't mean a baby arrival but yeah we can say its not less than a white stork bringing us a basket storing sneak peeks of Arsha.

And these blooming grins are not only limited to Amar or Shakti but this compassionate group is so amazing that they are sharing every bit of this celebratory  launch of E-magazine named "Arsha Chronicles" with every Arsha crazed up person out their.

this JAA group is like a box of pandora, who was and still is their tied by a megical bond clustering the infinite Arsha loving peoples from all over globe.. they are in existence since our Arsha came into wavelength of swooning us by their bright talent.

In the midst of every unfavorable and favorable situation they were unite together and brought a heartening grin to everybody's faces be it Amar and shakti themselves or any other fan having equitable magnitude of love by sending Arsha vivid gifts, messages, birthday wishes covering from mass number of peoples, sharing latest tweets done by Amar and Shakti, Any updated news related to Arsha recently they had presented two beautiful mosaic portraits featuring Amar and shakti which are commendable and they always gets a shining success on having Interviews of Arsha be it in individuals or combined.

This family of Arsha fanclub has been connected and let others also to stay in touch with Amar and shakti, they have always stringed those fans who aren't members of the group but still JAA peoples;mutualized any and every new stuff they got to know, they do keep in mind well being of Big fat Arshaian family..

Today each and every person imbibing the very same passion and love for Arsha and Arsha fanclub have filled their hearts with respect and honor towards this gracious group who has initiated such a prolific publication, this E-magazine is a stimulating gift by JAA to us and to Arsha...

In true sense they have accomplished what they promised.And that is bringing a smile to faces, this edition has divined its purpose of spreading joy and unanimity in US.

They have reached to core for making us blithe and this is our small Thanksgiving to say that everyone of us is behold to them for making Amar and Shakti's tits and bits reach to wider number of screens. This has given us the opportunity to know them in better sphere and also provided us a medium where we can share our fondness.

On valedictory of our message we would quote a line by Winston Churchill-

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give."

And their members have always played an active contirbutive personalities who are responsible for making our life so colorful by giving us "Arsha Chronicles" as a premium gift making it a remarkable souvenir of Arshaians lives..

Thanks to every Just Arsha Addiction group member, you guys have done a memorable job and this has emerged you people as of possessing enduring greatness...

last but not the least

Thanks to dolly dii,aqsa dii, n sanjay 4 giving us ivs n giving our gift to Arsha..
its means a lot to us ...can't tell in words how it feels when our gifts are in arsha hand..u guys do a lot for us n "thanks"  word is very small to say ...love u guys thanks for all ur efforts...
From
Adorable arsha members..

Edited by crazysky - 10 years ago
NishKP thumbnail

A bada wala bone crushing hug to all the mems oF JAA...
I m here to thank u gys but all i end up doing is smiling from my heart ..
Its u coz of whom we get to know everything about our arsha
you guys act as a connecting link between arsha and us amazing ideas
Your efforts always bring a million dollar smile on our face.
hats off to you guys for such a super awesome magazine...
A big thank u to Just Arsha Addiction group for once again making me proud to be arsha fan this chronncle is fabulous its the feeling of an arsha fan a kriyanshians of that every moment when we watch d3 our kriyaAnsh .. you guys did a wonderful job this magazine in itself is our love and affection for arsha every page from the beginning to end has just one thing our love fpor arsha pictures they are extremely beautiful it looks like at that particular moment our kriyansh are standing in front of me i was constantly having a big smile on my face while reading it
you guys are brilliant u never fail to suprise us with ur mindblowing ideas.
Its tremendous
thabks a lot and hoping to see u more upcoming creations of yours..here is a small effirt from us to thank u all ems of JAA group.. Hope dat u all will like it..
Love u all...
Lotttsss n loootsss of Love
Madhu

JAA... thank uh sooo much for Arsha chronicles. it is an amazing and very creative idea of showing the love their fans to them. Your ideas really connect the fans to them. the way you all carry it so innovative commendable. i really appreciate all your efforts and your hard work the first edition was really superb, the visual representation and content in it were a treat to fans... Thank uh sooo much fr it... Dil se... keep up the rocking word... Love uh all... Arya..

JAA u guys srsly Rockzz Thank You so vry much For Wonderful Surprise. To each and every member of JAA you had done an excellent job... u guys made #ArShains supr proud,,, only arshaians can do this! Kudos to these guys. luv u all n proud 2 be part of ArSha family
lots n lots of love kuhu

I relly want to thank each and every member of JUST ARSHA ADDICTION!! i seriously respect your love for our Angels...you made them smile...thanks a ton for whatever you did for ArSha...you guys are inspiration for every other fandom...thank you is not enough for what you guys have done...u made the whole ArSha fandom proud...great job guys *hands down*...i honestly feel that kunwar and Shakti are soo lucky that they have such great fans...thanks from the bottom of my heart!!! love you all ------ from Akanksha vyas( Amar's Akanksha)

I realy frm botttom of my heart wanna thnk all the members of Just Arsha Addiction. I realy respect your love towards ArSha u made them smile nd also on all fellow ArShain. U alway did some or other thing by which ArSha would feel special. Thnxx a ton. U guyzz realy did a fab. job. Love u JAA..
Abhilasha Potdar (Abhilashaarsha)

JAA group you guys have achieved what must be a dream of many arshaian...the surprise which u guys have given us has brought a sense of pride and happiness as this would be really big for a television couple coming through a lot of hard work to have an exclusive Magazine dedicated on them... you all have shared this with every person of arshaian family and knitted them in warmth and love of Arsha... thank you so much for this gift and may you guys flourish to more heights and keep up the quantum of this passion high... thanku for wonderful smiles... love u guys...

thanks a lot guys
for annoying us by making us wait in the name  of surprise
as well as making us smile by ur deeds
indeed u made us so happy .. we will be eagerly waiting for 2nd edition
love u

Thankyou so much JAA for connecting arsha fans with their megical jodi... You guys are truely rockstars... So creative and original! So happy to see arsha fans are so hardworking just like amar and shakti...! Loved all your surprises they were just awesomeee and Your emag is surely gonna be a super duper hitt.. Feeling proud to be a part of such amazing fandom keep roaking -kinjal

i want to thank all the members of JAA i really appreciate ur hardwork to bring smile on every Arshian .u always made arsha to feel special really thnks alot guyzz..u guyz make all the arsha fandom proud .gr8 job guyz...once again thnk u from my bottom my heart..luv u all..from mansi pitale:)

JAA-Just Arsha Addiction, the name says it all that u guys are crazily addicted to our arsha and u guys have done so many things to bring a smile on our arsha's face and to make them feel happy. They are very lucky to have fans like u. I wanna sing a song for u guys-JAA ko arsha ki lat lag gayi, lag gayi. Moreover, u have also done a lot for us. On 15th december, u brightened our day with an amazing surprise about which i have never thought even in my dreams. The idea of launching e-mag on arsha is mindblowing and i love the name of this magazine-ARSHA CHRONICLES. I read it and i must say that it's awesome. You have done commendable work. You guys are just awesome. I respect your love for arsha. You are inspiration to other fandom. You have created a history by launching e-mag on arsha. You know what when i saw your posts about the surprise, i was wondering that JAA's surprise hmm...kuch hatke hi hoga and indeed it was mindblowing. When i came to know that JAA has launched e-mag on our lovely arsha, the only words came from my mouth were 'wow! JAA is awesome! Arsha rocks!' really guys it was a proud moment for all arsha fans and i must say that u gave us a great surprise. I would thank you from the bottom of my heart but for you my heart has no bottom. Love u guys!
Neha bhaktani(Neha_KR)

JAA group u guys roak...thank you sooo veryy much for freaking awsome surprise ...i know thanku bhot kam hai jo JAA group ne kiya hai but hum Thanku k ilawa kuch bol bhi nhn sakte ...JAA group aj tumsab ki wajhse ArSha k face pe itani pyaari smile hai ...am so proud to be part of ArSha family bcoz of u guys jahan itane pyaar karne wale fans ho wo us family ka har member khud pe proud feel.karta hoga...smjh nhn aa raha kya bolon but dil se thank you aj humsab k face pe itani badi smile hai ArSha k face pe smile hai wo sab JAA group ki wajhse u guys roak ab|...ArSha are so lucky k unke pas aise fans hain ...ziyada nhn bol sakti mein bhot buri hon thanks bolne mein
Thank you

Nisha

Jaa a group of frds,grp of arsha's crazy fans... name hi kafi hai sbhi smaj jayege k arsha ka grp hai. A grp which completes every wish of kriyansh n arsha fans chahe wo gift ho ya msg ya fir ek choti edit bhi kyu na ho...u guys done a lot for everyone...I have no words k me apko kese thanks bolu but its a awesome feeling when i think about to give a gift to u n this one is a part of it no idea sbhi ko kesa lge ga but u guys have to listen my bukwas gor onr day only..
Thanks Thanks a lot frm my heart i mean u guys are awesome n thanks for giving us sach ivs n gifts n manly a most awaited gift emag will make a heart realtion to us...i know mne tb bhi bola tha n aj bhi bolugi u guys make mee cry when i think k is baar me ku6 react nhi krugi but no ways reaction atomatically nikal jata hai.Abhi tho ye lgta hai k arsha or jaa coin k do sides hai jaha bhi ho sath me hote haii...love u love u...for sach n awesome gifts n thankyou all frm my heart n stay blessed...:*:* love u guy...
Guys i think bhot zyada bol diya but kya kru ek line jati nhi ki dusri auto matic start hojati hai n i love u alll...thanksss...
From adaa (ada_arsha)

crazysky thumbnail

Thank you for your hardwork and dedication
hope you are feeling pride and elation.
Through your enthusiasm you have learned
our appreciation you have earned.
We just want to thank you guys again
you deserve the respect you have gain.
Wish to send our appreciation
you guys deserve a standing ovation.
Let us just say thanks a dozen
and lets celebrate it like a jashan.
Wish you only the best
you guys are great, enjoy your quest.

~TOASTING TO GRACE~

We raise our glasses to toast,
and give a roaring boast.

These bouncy cheers,
to all those extraordinary dears.

They planted a seed,
to bring smiles in our creed.

They always shared their time,
to give us moments of pride.

They catered the kindness,
to impart us brightness.

On the edges of losing our shines,
They stood as strong binds.

With their zealous hearts
They have done some special parts.

Like the perfume of festive pines,
They flooded us with joyous wines.

Large or small,
they have given beautiful meaning to all.

They are a family of love bonds,
spinning a wheel of passion to hones.

They are the grinning faces,
who brought us the pearled laces.

No matter the day or month or year,
They were & are always here.

With a merry crunch
We are here THANKING them bunch.

You have done something cherishable,
& having a hope of making it memorable.

We THANK YOU all the team of loveable..

NishKP thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L39jDTzlzao&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6B3jEcLMEo&client=mv-google&guid=&gl=IN&hl=en&app=desktop[/YOUTUBE]

crazysky thumbnail

NishKP thumbnail

Chetna

Adaa

Nisha KP

Madhu

Kuhu

Kinjal Shah

Pallavi Mahindru

Neha Bhaktani

Abhilasha Potdar

Arya Singh

VarSha

Mansi Pitale

kriti Arora

Akanksha

crazysky thumbnail

all KR fandom u can thank them
here in ur comment
Madhu_ArSha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
To All #JAA MEMBERS...
Behno...
Dis is for real.. App log kissi kisam ka sapna nahi dekh rahe ho...
Its 110% sach..
Toh aapne aap ko pinch kerne ka kasht naa kare...
N yeh hum tiny miny sa effort h to bring dat smile on your face joh aap log ArSha ke face pe laana chahte ho..
Toh plzz roo ne ki zarurat nahi h...
We all love u very much n hume pata h u all love us too *in case nahi kerte toh start loving us *
okkk.. Hass liya naa sabne.. Maine bhi hass liya 🤣
now cuming to the point...
Really bada wala thank u #JAA... dil se thank u h ji...
Hope yeh aapko pasand aaye...
From All ArShaian
WE LOVE U ALL..
LOVE HAI JI... SACHHHAAA LOVE :* :* <3
Edited by Madhu_ArSha - 10 years ago
-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thank you JAA people ðŸ¤—