Piyush heading to Lucknow - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Eris-

its oki β˜ΊοΈ since  m the kid i can sit in his lap πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ

you will sit in lap of mahi >>usrfan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  so that she cannot spoil my date v☺️  🀣    Di  will  play with you . πŸ˜†

I will play with him using  sit belt ☺️
So I'm trying to imagine Piyush's reaction when he'll read all these πŸ€£ Edited by dramagirl123 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by ZenerDiode

you will sit in lap of mahi >>usrfan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  so that she cannot spoil my date v☺️  🀣    Di  will  play with you . πŸ˜†

I will play with him using  sit belt ☺️
what πŸ˜‘ i ll throw enough tantrums and make sure none of ur dates go welll... i ll howl... waaah wahhh uaaah πŸ˜­πŸ˜ˆ
he ll have no choice thenπŸ˜‰

aah seat belt trick πŸ€£

what πŸ˜‘ i ll throw enough tantrums and make sure none of ur dates go welll... i ll howl... waaah wahhh uaaah πŸ˜­πŸ˜ˆ
he ll have no choice thenπŸ˜‰

aah seat belt trick πŸ€£

if you will throw tantrums, Di he na to handle you at back sit πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  she will give you toys and all πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  if not then chocolate bhi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  

haha, sit belt to hona hi he, ussi se to romance start hua☺️ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

if you will throw tantrums, Di he na to handle you at back sit πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  she will give you toys and all πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  if not then chocolate bhi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  

haha, sit belt to hona hi he, ussi se to romance start hua☺️ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
di ll herself be busy drooling iver him and am sure she wont mind handing me over to him akhir she gets a legitimate reason to brush his hand πŸ˜†

di ll herself be busy drooling iver him and am sure she wont mind handing me over to him akhir she gets a legitimate reason to brush his hand πŸ˜†

but she will handle you to him, he will be busy with you, then di cannot drool over him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
how mqny of u ate in ur young 20s ...bcz i m nt even in that so ..i m more attractive n innocent i guess..
Originally posted by angelinasingh

how mqny of u ate in ur young 20s ...bcz i m nt even in that so ..i m more attractive n innocent i guess..

am more than 20 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

am more than 20 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Am more than 40☺️☺️ But still totally besharam ----- Bechara piyush😳😳
Originally posted by brat2008

Am more than 40☺️☺️ But still totally besharam ----- Bechara piyush😳😳

Lol... I am in 20s...
And Bas Karo abhi nazar dalna, rehne do usse aur Mahi---- I mean Mahima ke saath akela.. 😳😳

Because he is best with her..!!πŸ‘

and Nice to know real names of people hereπŸ˜†