Ishaan likes Urmi?

risingsea101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
After today's episode I feel that somehow Ishaan will end up with Urmi and I am convinced that Trisha is Samrat's heroine.

In the precap when Ishaan was asked what's his type of girl
He looked at Urmi and said just like Urmi

Does anyone else feel that he's growing a soft corner in his heart for her? Or is it just me...

The text message though, felt like slapping Sam in the face
God this guy๐Ÿ˜†

Do share your views
Farhana :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starsanjana thumbnail
true i agree with u!! after the precap i am thinking the same
risingsea101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: starsanjana

true i agree with u!! after the precap i am thinking the same

I feel like it would be better because then Sam might end up with Trisha and finally understand what life really means๐Ÿ˜†
sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I think perhaps Samrat will call off the wedding at the last moment just to show Trisha how he not god decides fate of people! And boom Ishaan will not be able to stand Urmi's tears or her family's izzat and marry her in the same mandap!!!

The joke will be on Samrat then - for he will remember Trisha's words that indeed GOD decides and he might get irked with this and perhaps forcibly marry Trisha!!
risingsea101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun2011

I think perhaps Samrat will call off the wedding at the last moment just to show Trisha how he not god decides fate of people! And boom Ishaan will not be able to stand Urmi's tears or her family's izzat and marry her in the same mandap!!!

The joke will be on Samrat then - for he will remember Trisha's words that indeed GOD decides and he might get irked with this and perhaps forcibly marry Trisha!!

I like that theory of your, I was kinda thinking the same 
It will be a laugh in  Samrat's face 
Meriam25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: risingsea101

After today's episode I feel that somehow Ishaan will end up with Urmi and I am convinced that Trisha is Samrat's heroine.

In the precap when Ishaan was asked what's his type of girl
He looked at Urmi and said just like Urmi

Does anyone else feel that he's growing a soft corner in his heart for her? Or is it just me...

The text message though, felt like slapping Sam in the face
God this guy๐Ÿ˜†

Do share your views
Farhana :)

i am in the same league as well...sam trish and ishaan urmi ๐Ÿ˜Ž
urmi is ishaaan ki heroine
aggarwalrachna thumbnail
Yahh...urmi is the heroine for ishaan ..and if in this way I am thinking that I don't know if anyone of you observed that samrat hug dance is only a dream sequence of urmi which she imagined with him and from today..I am sure that their will be two love couples first is ishaan and urmi and next couple is samrat and Trisha..

If you observed I explain you in wedding ..samrath is try to looking at Trisha as somehow he doesn't know he likes her...and urmi also see him as only her love..and then his dramatic show off smile to her explains my point to you...
For ishaan and urmi couple I think as they are best friend and in wedding also they both are the main hero and heroin..and dancing with samrath is only urmi s dream not else ...and also it is shown in first episode that trisha and ishaan cant be a jodi ...as trisha sees and thinks...and becomes happy when she sees ishaan and thought first time that is he urmis hone wale husband and also see him like her jiju...
aggarwalrachna thumbnail
what do you think about ishaan accompanying samrat and urmi in their honeymoon..article ..
see here it is..the last line of that article...

๐Ÿ˜› Zee TV's Doli Armaanon Ki which recently showed the wedding of Urmi (Neha Marda) and Samrat (Mohit Malik) will now show their honeymoon. And it is believed that the destination for their honeymoon will be Goa. One thing that would shock the viewers is that Ishaan, who is Samrat's good friend, will also been seen accompanying them. 

It was seen that Samrat's rude nature was everyday hurting Urmi. His negligence towards her and considering her as door mat was one of those behaviour he always has. To show that he was super busy and did not have time for Urmi, Samrat had asked Ishaan to pick Urmi from her place after the pag phera rasam which originally is done only by the husband. 

Now that they have got married, the family and relatives will force them to go on a honeymoon. Samrat's disinterest again will be seen as he doesn't like spending his days in just roaming and not doing his business work. 

After a lot of forcing, he will agree to it and then decide that the destination for their so called honeymoon would be Goa. Urmi will be seen expecting that this honeymoon will bring in some changes in Samrat, while Ishaan would be seen tensed about Urmi that she is going alone with Samrat and he would take care of her or not. 

As Urmi and Ishaan think alike, Ishaan will accompany them till Goa so that Urmi is safe and secured. But what sounds interesting is what will Ishaan do in their honeymoon? Is it the start of Ishaan having feelings for Urmi? Or will this honeymoon actually change Samrat and his behaviour.                       

aggarwalrachna thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜‰new aticle posted on my creative pic  by zee tv shows facebook ..(its not mine ..i have seen this on facebook  of zee tv shows )
What do you think? Do you think that Ishaan should follow his heart or not? #DoliArmaanoKi

here is the link ..

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=584264041655450&set=a.490601941021661.1073741826.490593504355838&type=1&theater๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ