||Episode Discussion Thread|| 17/12

Posted: 10 years ago

Here are the highlights of today's episode...

After A2 left, kajri told baba that now that with his blessings, she has got her suryansh, she will leave with him to a faraway place. A2 are overhearing their convo. Baba abstains her from taking suryansh away at the moment because he is still not safe.. let me give him magical "protective shield" first. Kajri agrees to bring suryansh to him and left.

Kajri handed over suryansh to baba and reluctantly left. Baba called A2 to come to take their child. Kajri on way back bumped into A2 and noticed huge sum of money with them and got suspicious. Dhyatt !! 

The moment A2 were to get raunak back, kajri comes and snatched raunak from A2 but could not recognize them. Baba threatened kajri and also insulted her on which Kajri is shocked. Baba called goons to threat her further. πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

Precap : Amita is pleading to kajri to give raunak back but kajri threatened amita with a knife on raunak's neck.. Whattt the πŸ€¬

Uhh this kajri is too much.. really gone mad...πŸ€ͺand this greedy ridiculous baba should be slapped hard and beaten up... such dirty people are a burden on this planet...😑😑 

Lovely short & sweet update!! Par sach bataun? Aj ki episode jami nahi yaar!!πŸ˜’ But ek cheez mujhe sabse achha laga woh hain Pari..itni pyari bachchi thi ufff..just a bundle of butter😊
ye saale taantrik baba ki toh le leni chahiye...  πŸ˜ˆ
Originally posted by lily.lotus.rosy

Lovely short & sweet update!! Par sach bataun? Aj ki episode jami nahi yaar!!πŸ˜’ But ek cheez mujhe sabse achha laga woh hain Pari..itni pyari bachchi thi ufff..just a bundle of butter😊

yeah.. i always notice her.. never miss her glimpse... she is literally an angel... awweee... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Haan yaar...aise kitne fatichaar log hote hain jo aise logo ke vishwas ke saath khelte hain😑
Waise yeh track jitni jaldi khatam ho utna achha..we want to see a happy ending episode fully!!
Short nd good highlights aman dear.
Aaj toh ye kajri ki track katam hona chahi yetha but nahi huva.
Yaar mai aka ki sweet nd lovely romantic scene dekna chati hu cv's meri wish puri kare.
m worried... ye track toh kal ke epi tak chala gea... :-((((
Originally posted by grintson

yeah.. i always notice her.. never miss her glimpse... she is literally an angel... awweee... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
I want a daughter like Pari...
Originally posted by rishonarachel

Short nd good highlights aman dear.
Aaj toh ye kajri ki track katam hona chahi yetha but nahi huva.
Yaar mai aka ki sweet nd lovely romantic scene dekna chati hu cv's meri wish puri kare.
Areee Pammy darling aap kaise ho? AUr aapne farewell thread mein post kyun nahi kiya??😭
wahi toh pammy and lilly... hum sab yahi chahte hain.. jaate jaate CVs hume disappoint naa kare... mai toh bhot tension me hoon.. maine iss baare me few days back  nishu ko b bola thaa... and he had read my message...