Human Art/ part 14 page 30

night girl thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

By Night Girl

Based on KYPH

ok every one I didnt plan on writeing a fan fic during the school year because of the whole get good grade thing....but iam realy getting bored and have nothing much to do, so i desided that i am going to start a new fan fic but i will only continue when i have time intead of every 5 mins. hope u all like this fan fic

by the way this title will not make sence untill later.....so dont bug me about the title becuase trust me to understand this title....it will take time

in my story there will be no intro....so part one coming soon

Edited by night girl - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anon12378 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: night girl

By Night Girl

Based on KYPH

ok every one I didnt plan on writeing a fan fic during the school year because of the whole get good grade thing....but iam realy getting bored and have nothing much to do, so i desided that i am going to start a new fan fic but i will only continue when i have time intead of every 5 mins. hope u all like this fan fic

by the way this title will not make sence untill later.....so dont bug me about the title becuase trust me to understand this title....it will take time

in mystory there will be no intro....so part one coming soon

cant wait! please post the nex part soon 😊
night girl thumbnail

PROM ONE

Today here I am siting in a pravite jet looking out to the country of United States. Here on my 16th birthday iam going to see my father for the first time in my life, and here on my 16th birthday my mothers dead body will be barried in frount of my eyes."I Wonder what it is like to find out that, your the daughter of the worlds richest man? Oh, wait I already know how that feels like. It feels like getting stabed with a knife a billion times!"

Anon12378 thumbnail
great promo πŸ‘ please write the 1st part now! im dieing here
night girl thumbnail
Part one

kripa was waiting at her apartment waiting for her mom to return from work. it was kripas 16th birthday and her mom had promised that after work they were going to go to the beach for her birthday sence they couldnt aford to go to a restrunt.

kripa quickly sat down at the kitchen table look at the kitchen clock wondering why her mom didnt return from work yet. her shift should have been over an hour ago. kripa's mom worked in a dinner a few blocks away from there apartment. in kripas family there was her and her mom and that was it. all through out kripas life she lived in london with her mom and both worked hard to pay for the apartment and expences. alot of time kripa wanted some things but never asked for it knowing that they couldnt aford it. kripa was very intrested in human art but couldnt afford to take classes becuase it cost 600 pounds per week.

as kripa again looked at the kitchen clock she got angry as to her mom missing her sweetsixteen birthday so kripa got up and decided to walk to the restrunt where her mom work and see what was wrong.

kripa started to walk there but soon she saw a police car pass by her realy fast. kripa then continued walking to the restrunt when another police car rushed past her. soon kripa felt like something was wrong and started running to the resturnt. at the resturnt kripa saw alot of people crowed around the entrence and a lot of police cars all over. kripa hurried to the crowed all the way up to the yellow tape mark where people cant pass by. as kripa looked to see what happend kripa saw her mom on the floor dead with blood all over the place.

nothing went through her brain nothing made sence but when it hit kripa that her mom was dead. kripa screamed in fear and sadness mixed

k-(crying)NOOOOO

to police officers saw kripa trying to pass the yellow tape marks and held her back but when they head her scream "MOM" they let go of her knowing that she was the dead womens daughter

kripa quickly passed the yellow tape and huged her moms body

k-(screaming and crying)WHAT HAPPEND.....WHAT HAPPNED

kripa went up to the police officer and screamed in his face. the police officer didnt get angry at kripa for yelling in his face becuase he understood it would be hard to lose a mother but as kripa started to be come uncontrolable some police officers grabed kripa and took her in to the police car as she became more and more violent

at the police station

by the time the police officer reached the police station kripa became more calm and quite. the police officer took kripa to a room for questioning

officer-hello, what is your name(tyring to be nice)

kripa was still crying a little but not so much as before

k-hi, kripa williams(dry tone)

the officer tired being nice to her knowing that kripa was probly a teenager suffering a great loss

officer-would you like something to drink

k-no(kind of rude)

officer-i understand what you are going through but do you have any family member you can contact

k-(yelling)i have no family...my mom was my family

the officer wasnt taken back by kripas reaction because he had been though many cases lilke this in which teenager freak out of there parents passing away

officer-wheres your dad

k-he left my mom one week before i was born, hes the only person that is related to me by blood

officer-where is he now

k-i dont know(yelling)....for all i know he can be dead and i wont give a dam

the officer was now getting a little pissed off at being nice to kirpa

officer-young lady(raiseing his voice but now yelling)that is no way to talk...look you have no aunt or uncle or any other family member but your father now tell me do you know what your fathers name was maybe we can find he and maybe he will accept you as a daughter and take care of you

kripa now broke down completly

k-i dont want to live with my dad i just was my mom back (kripa started crying nonstop)

the officer felt sadden by kripas crying and put an arm around her to make her fell better

officer-every thing will be fine just tell me your fathers name

bettween crying kripa said her fathers name for the first time in her life

k-his name is James P. Williams

the officer let go off kripa and stood up in shock.the officer called another officer in the room and told him to take kripa out side off the room as soon as kripa was taken out side of the room the same officer came back

officer one-sir why did your face become all shocked when the girl said the fathers name

officer-because you might not know this, the girl kripa might not know this but i know that James P williams is the richest guy in the world

hope u like this part
next part coming soon
bhumishah thumbnail
nice part n nice startin
continue soon
Anon12378 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhumishah

nice part n nice startin
continue soon

i agre poor kripa 😭
night girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: kripa_angad=luv

i agre poor kripa 😭

well you cant be that sad becuase you barely knew how close she was with her mom in the first place so cheer upπŸ˜›

ishu124 thumbnail
omg tht was sooo good!!!
cont soooon! πŸ˜›
Anon12378 thumbnail

Originally posted by: night girl

well you cant be that sad becuase you barely knew how close she was with her mom in the first place so cheer upπŸ˜›

your rite but still poor kripa 😭