Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rameena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

RAAH - E - ISHQ.............. continued............ 

Sujal has reached airport but on inquiry, he comes to know that swayam had mistaken with dates of thier flight, and now their flight is scheduled to take off two days from now. Sujal thinks its so frustating that swayam could not even remember dates. But swayam is happy as he did all this to shop in mumbai.

Kashish also books the tickets on same day as Sujal.

Day of departure :

Kashish is really upset her heart is totally in india, Well and the most depressed one is Rishi as his only friend is leaving.

Kashish : Papa, Rishi kahan hai abhi tak nahi aaya.

Dad : Beta, rishi 4:00 am ko ghar gaya hai, Yahan se, aur us ki bhi clinic hai . Apnay patients kay paas hoga.

( Plzz readers Scream ) Gossip : Yes yaar Rishi, ek MBBS hai aur he is working as an inturn in jj Hospital, and studying his MD ( well ghar main hi ek clinic khol li hai us nay )

Kashish : papa dekhiye na abhi tak nahi aaya.

She is just wandering all over the place as its noon and at night they had to go to airport.

Rishi enters.

Rishi : Hello, dear ( he is sad with tears in his eyes but still trying to smile)

Kashish : papa kuch log dosti ka matlab nahi samajh tay, ab kis liye ayae hai yahan.

Rishi : chup re, apnay ko kya samajhti hai, chattis garh ki maharani, Zillay ilahi bilkul yeh bardhaasht nahi karengay.

Kashish : ok ok chalo ye samaan kon pack karenga.

Every thing is packed,rishi takes the charge of the house and takes them to airport to seeofff.

Kashish : Rishi abhi hum andar chalay jayengay, tum jao waise bhi tumhari bachpan se plane ko dekhnay ki khwahish nahi puri hone wali hai.

Rishi : Aaj tak koi aisa plane bana hi nahi jis par hum sawari kar sakay.

Kashish starts laughing par aansooo to nikhal hi partay hai, bye rishi take care aur haan koi dhang ki lardki ko pakard lo apnay liye.

They hug each other.

Kashish takes the troley and enters the airport. They check in the departure section, Dad is putting the luggage and says to kashish to get some snacks as its still some time left for the flight to take off.

kashish : Oh my god!

Dad : kya hua.

Kashish : Papa i forgot my Fav Novel at home , main abhi ja kay aati hu.

Dad : kashish ,tum phir ?

Kashish : papa sirf do minute....

Dad : ok.but come soon.

Kashish : Papa aap zara samaan ka khayal rakho, koi warna kuch bhi maar jayega, yahan kay custom walay bhi milay hua hotay hai.( kashish had did over packaging and so She had to carry Extra 5 kgs with her and rest is in Cargo )

Dad: Kashish, go and come soon..

Kashish Gets Mills and Boons and few Mystry novels to read in the flight,but at once she sees the snack corner and is tempted, So kashish goes to the snacks corner and gets some chocolates and Icecream cones.

**** Note this scene ****

Kashish is having a small leather hand bag in her hand and wearing a dupatta with gungroos.

Kashish have searched every corner of the stall and coming back as its time for the flight and she's already late so is a little bit furious. Her hands are packed with Books and Choclates in one hand and a purse and Icecream in other.

Kashish's dupatta is soo sleepary it falls from one end and to she just puts it back with so much force that her hand with the bag and the gungroos is slapped on sujals face and even Sujal face is splashed with icecream (Sujal was coming from back)

she doesnt care wat had happened as she has to take the flight.

Sujal : Ouch, Watch it. (He screams) Kya aap ko itni bhi tameez nahi kay sorry kaho.Dont know wat kind of people live in mumbai.

Kashish suddenly turns and Sujal realises that she is the same gurl he had seen.But he is so angry that he cant control his words.

Kashish : Wat u think of ur self ,do logon kay saam nay mujhe kuch bhi kah do gay and il not react. How dare you.

Sujal: Dekhiye, mujhe na aap may aur nahi aap i kisi baat may interest hai. Really u are impossible, how can u be so.Mujhe aadat nahi kisi ki bakwaas sunnay ki.

Kashish : See mr this is not my fault.

Sujal : Oh really then, jis ka fault hai usay lay lu.

Kashish : Excuse me.

Then he takes all her choclates and says thanx and just starts going.

Kashish : Main tumhay nahi chordungi.

Sujal : Chordna bhi matt.

Kashish : kya.

Sujal : apna samaan.( he is in all his smiles)

Suddenly her dad calls and she leaves the scene and goes to her Dad. She is really angry.

Swayam enters.

Sujal : Kahan thay ab tak, chalo ab kuch aisi harkat mat karna kay main tum hay yahi chord du.

Swayam :BHai, Wat happened?

Sujal : Wat bhai shayad main tum say chota hu.

Swayam : Haan, lekin ur the Boss.

They head towards the plane.

Kashish is still fuming over Sujal.

British airways :

Swayam : Bhai, yeh airport kay pathar kitnay saaf hotay hai na, aur yeh log sab free may daytay hai.

Sujal : is quiet.Haan.

Swayam : Bhai, plane ki sidiya kitni bardi hai, (woh pehli baar foriegn plane may baith raha tha) waise toh apnay indian planes bhi kuch kam nahi.

At entrance :

Swayam: wwow wat a babe, Bhai just check her out .

Sujal : swayam, Just shut your mouth mujhe tumhara behaviour bilkul pasand nahi hai.

Airhostress : Sir, may i have ur boarding passes,( and show them their seats)

Swayam seat is in the front cabin,while sujals seat is at back.

Then enters kashish and she gets the seat beside Swayam and Dad gets the seat beside Sujal.

SWayam : Hi, im Swayam aur aap

Kashish : me , pata nahi. and scares him.

( kashish is seated beside the window)

Swayam backs off. and then again starts to see through kashish at the window.

Sw : Wow kitna acchha lag raha hai.

kashish gets irritated and stand up and goes to check her dad.

(Sujal is seated beside the window and holding a magazine near his face and kashish's dad is seated beside him. Then kashish comes.) Flight takes off.

Dad : kashish comfortable hona?

Kashish : Papa , main wahan nahi baith sakti, wo idiot mujhe irritate kar raha hai.pata nahi kon se gaon se aaya hai.

And her dad goes on her seat and she comes here.

As all this happening Sujal is Busy reading magazine and smiling. Kashish did not see his face.

she comes and sits.But she wanted a larger view.

Kashish : Excuse me, kya main aap ki seat par baith sakti hu. mujhe neechay ka view dekhna hai.

Sujal : No

Kashish : Tum yahan, tum he kisnay allow kiya.

Sujal : Yeh tumhari property nahi hai, ok

Kashish : Tum toh ek hadd ho, Ek khoobsurat lardki se baat karnay ki tameez bhi nahi hai tumhe.

Sujal : OHHHHH Khoobsurat kon hai yahan, aur tameez kis chirdiya ka naam hai. aap ki dictionary may tameez kab add hua.

Kashish : Just shut up i dont want to talk to u.

She starts reading mills & Boons.

Sujal also makes himself busy in reading.He starts to see tauba tauba song on Small screen , Kashish gets angry as she gets disturbed as she is reading the Novel.

Sujal : waise to i was feeling sleepy, par aap ko warning day na chahta tha, aap kahi hindi films ki herione ki tarah mujh par so na jaana.

Kashish : Main aur tum par so jaongi, ab itnay bhi buray din nahi hai mere.

Sujal leans on his seat and sleeps kashish is even feeling sleepy but she maintains her consciousness but at last woh so hi jaati hai.

Its landing time aur Sujal is waking up. He sees that kashish is keeping a newspaper in between them and is still asleep, he carefully gets up and goes to Swayam. Sujal and Swayam comes out of the plane and Even Mr sinha has woken kashish up.

Kashish starts missing Sujal, but Sujal to ja chuka tha.

Bas yahan se dono apni apni destination ki taraf chale jaatey hai....................

latika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it is a really gr8 story right the other part soon
Deeya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Gr8 Rameena ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

you have really made me hooked on to the story

i come and check it now every 2 hours.................

and my angry๐Ÿ˜ก mom keeps shouting at  me

mehraal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

rameenaaaaaaaaaaaaa

next part bhee likho!

we r waiting!

latika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes rameena when r u writing the next part
Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail
RAMEENA BUDDY U R JUST TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GUD!๐Ÿ‘ 
rameena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

********RAAH - E - ISHQ****************

*..Zindagi mohtaaz nahin manzilon ki..

Waqt har manzil dikha deta hai..

Marta nahin hai koi kissi se Juda hoo ker..

Waqt sab ko jeena sikhaa deta hai..!*

Dono apnay Dil ki HaLat se anjaan hai, Kuch Dono ko hua hai ,pata nahi kya.

But its life aur jab tak hai Dum agay badaygay hum, So shall we proceed.

Sujal and Swayam reaches (London) and check in Hotel. Sujal takes a shower and starts preparing for the conference and after that tries to sleep but kuch hai jo usay sonay nahi day raha hai, us ki yaad , wo guzray pal, pata nahi,Sujal is awaked all night and is so confused, he cant sleep. He makes a coffee and starts watching television but again humari kashish peecha nahi chord rahi thi..

Sujal : kya yaar jao mujhe sona hai.

Kashish Soul : aha , kaise sona hai main nahi sonay dungi.

Sujal : pagal ho tum.

Kashish S : haan tumhari pagal.

Sujal tries to hold her but she disappears.

Sujal takes two tablets(sleeping pills) and sleeps.

The Conference is sheduled for the next day so Sujal decides to visit Rahejas. In a glance he recollects all the net meetings he had with piyush and he really looking forward to meet him. The Day passes.

Next Day :

Sujal hires a car, and goes to meet the Rahejas, while swayam has gone for swimming in the hotel along the Babes.

Sujal arrives at the Rahejas place:

Sujal : Piyush, im here. ( In his heart)

Enters the Palatial Bunglow.

Vassu is having tea with her dear slim friend.

Vassu : Yes , who is this. Oh my my U r Sujal.

sujal : hello, Hello aunty , How are you? How is uncle? Piyush? Sanjana? Aman?

Vassu : well, we are all fine, waise bhi hum sab busy hai, tum indians ki tarah nahi. Aur sunao Kis liye aana hua, Kisi cheez ki zarurat hai toh let me know.

Sujal : Thanx aunty . I need nothing, just piyush se milna tha.

Vassu : Piyush my boy , always Business minded usay milnay kay liye u have take an appointment.

Sujal : ok .

Sujal is touched he was so eager to meet piyush but vassu talked to him with Bad Tone and with a pinch of salt in her dialect.

Sujal starts to leave.

Vassu : Albert( servant ), Give him some thing to eat ,even he should know our standard.

Sujal : No Aunty thanx, I have to attend a meeting. Just convey my love to piyush and all.

As Sujal Comes outside of the house, He is confronted with Sanjana and Aman, they recognise him as they had seen him on Webcam through net.

Aman : Sujal bhaiya u have been in london and did not come to meet us.

Sanjana : Sujal bhaiya how are u?

Sujal : hey, abhi aya hu London aur seedhay yahan aaya tum logon se milnay.Im fine.

Aman : Plz come in .

Sujal : no aman im getting late, But surely il meet u people later.

Sanjana : Sujal Bhaiya, U are such a hunk Wats this freshness all about.

Sujal : Its about meeting u people. Can i have piyush number.

Sanjana gives Sujal Visiting Card of Piyush and Sujal leaves ther place.

Suddenly Sujal remembers Sanjanas words and as he turns to see back at them,

Sujal sees someone behind sanjana, he starts Blushing but once in a blink she is gone.

Aray she was Kashishs' Soul and Sujal with is hand touches his hairs, just smiles and enters the car and again shes sitting beside him.

Sujal : Yeh mujhe kya ho raha hai, kahi main ussay, no , no ways us chipkali se,

Sujal ki aatma : kya hua beta kha gaya na chakkar.

Sujal : kon ho tum.

Sujals A : main woh hu jissay tum nay us kay saath chord diya, tumhara dil.

Sujal : nahi main us se, nahi.

He comes back to the Hotel. Bas jahan dekh ta wahan kashish hi ko paata

**** Amazing factor yeh hai kay abhi tak undono ko Ek doosray kay naaam bhi nahi pata*******

Wats up with kashish jaanna hai toh plzzz wait and watch..........

I hope you people will like the story but reviews are important................

Waiting for ur reviews..........

Rameen

Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail

rameena in ur story sujal falling in luv wt kash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i m going to fall inluv wt ur story sis๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Deeya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Rameena

you are too good

even better than Rishi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ( his common dialogue "i am too good ")

sana! thumbnail
hi well i am new in this forum and i just read your story its too good keep writting by the way i love the track of sujal and kashish in this story