Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: MalikaRose

agree because how can he love her again but according to him he didn't love her from the first place.
Shloki ur caught in ur own lie😆

yeah wish Aastha was smart enough to notice it but she is too naive I guess

yeah she is too naive and he is too sharp but i think they balance each other as a couple😳...
he took off her chappals too, the mighty shlok agnihotri bending down and taking of his honey's shoes, i feel happy😆
Neelum.drashti thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehalS

yeah😃😃😃...now i am wondering...when did he loved her before...was it before all that award ceremony tamasha...or afterwords

according to him he has been counting days since he first met😉 and we know revenge started later😆😆
S.n.e.h thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neelum.drashti

according to him he has been counting days since he first met😉 and we know revenge started later😆😆

you have point😉...Shlok babu...pakade gaye😃
Neelum.drashti thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehalS

you have point😉...Shlok babu...pakade gaye😃

kuch kuch hota hai shlok ko😆
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Seems everyone picked up on his freudian slip there. I was thinking the same. If only Aastha paid closer attention to his words instead of getting lost in his eyes. I know it is hard Aastha but you need your game face on when he is talking in order to catch him out. 
S.n.e.h thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: veracity

Seems everyone picked up on his freudian slip there. I was thinking the same. If only Aastha paid closer attention to his words instead of getting lost in his eyes. I know it is hard Aastha but you need your game face on when he is talking in order to catch him out. 

yeah everyone must have noticed...i replayed it and listened it twice carefully confirm he said 'phirse'...you just cant trust Shlok😆...Aastha needs a lot more training...she should come here on forum once...and we will turn her in a detective