December Deivamagal archive

Posted: 10 years ago

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Song of The day 

Oadi polaamaa odi polaamaa leirey odippoalaamaa
 Oadi polaamaa odi polaamaa leirey odippoalaamaa 
Poochaandi poochaandi kaadhal oru poochaandi varuvaandi varuvaandi elloarkkullum varuvaandi 
Odippolaamaa odippolaama leirey enna nambivaa

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Deivamagal Episode 183, 2nd December 2013
Monday Written Update by Deivamagal Visha 

Scene starts from suresh give a entry to temple and see sowmya with her newly wed husband. Suresh confronts her and ask her what all this nu. Sowmya seeking frogiveness from him and told him that she had misunderstood about his BF before, now she is marry him because there is no more misunderstanding. Suresh nonthukiran his fate and at the same time sowmya parents come and starts their drama. They beating her and dont want accept the marriage. Suresh reasoning with them and asked them to forgive her  and accept her marriage. 

Back to present. Suresh frens scolding him and asked why he forgive sowmya nu. All this matter eavesdropping by our saviour Gayathri anni. Without wasting a second, she straight away went to Dharani and told her everything  starts from sowmya marriage. Dharani ku ore heart break. She runs to mottai maadi and asked suresh did sowmya married someone else ah nu . Suresh vera vali illamae say yes and dharani asked him to elope with her, since there is no use to marry prakash now. Suresh marriage gone, now Dharani doesnt want to sacrifice her. She keeps insisting to runaway. Suresh firm with his decision that he cannot make Prakash heart  break too..

Karthik and Annaporani scene.. Semma kodumai yaana scene pa.. Ivunga santhosatukku alavae ille.. Anaporani shares her happiness and excitement that Satya soon goin to be her DIL nu. Karthik kooda semma santhosam. Both of them keep dreaming about satya. They show many flashback.. ( Thangale... Ithule Karthik dancing scene vere.. rofl)

Next morning. Marriage Day. 

Prakash come to altar and do all the sangiyam while look vitting at his anni. ( Olunga sangiyam seipa, aani ye look vitatu pothum. ) At the same time, Shampoo Lady came to Anjali asked her where is Dharani nu. Then Satya came and asking the same. Everyone looking for Dharani and then suddenly Sudha said Suresh also missing nu. Vijaya 1 + 1 = 2 maathri, dharani and suresh rendu perum nu solla vara, saroja attai mirattufyin her. Then Devraj mama tried to call suresh via mobile. His mobile switched off too. All are confused where dharani had left nu. 

Ange mandapattule , aiyar asking them to bring ponnu nu. Ragini and Gayatri went to bring Dharani to altar. Gayathri ange poi udane askining where is ponnu nu.. ( Ponnu Ponnu ketka ketka satya vae taan close up  kaaturange.. rofl.. so nichayama satya taan ponnu.. hopefully ).. 

Everyone thiru thiru mulichings what to tell Gayathri nu. Suddenly satya saw one letter left near the pillow nu. She starts reading it and told his mother Dharani had emattinan all of us nu. Anjali read the letter loudly where is state she cannot marry now since suresh marriage also stoppped and Suresh feelings are much more important to her than anything nu. 

Shampoo Lady also crying and  Saroja attai getting ready to saamy aaduran.. 

Thodarum 
Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 10 years ago
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Picture Of The Day

Song Of The Day 

fy fy fy..odify..
dharani suresh kootittu odify...
fy fy fy..vachufy...
dharani vachalae aappufy..
prakash fate dhaan ennafy..
atya dhaan irukalae why worry fy..

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Deivamagal Episode 184, 3rd December 2013
Tuesday Written Update by Deivamagal Visha

Karthik House 

Scene starts with Karthik..Karthik getting ready for prakash marriage...( Ore medaiyile kalyanam vendumam... Ange kalyanam nadakuthanu kooda therile)  
 He try wakes his mom to go to marriage.But his mom is in unconcious state.  Karthik tensed and he immediately called Doctor. 

Wedding Hall 

Satya and co one side and Gayathri and co one side le standing.(Kabadi Kabadi vilayadap poranganu ninaikiren).. Namma Prakash manamedai le sitting like a referee. 
Each side starts their argument. Kumar starts to asking why and ask them what they are goin to do now since they had been humiliated like this nu. Then, Saroja attai starts her kacheri and blames satya and shampoo for dharani runaway. 
Kumar interuppts its all happens because of Saroja attai and Devraj maama nu. Kumar starts lecturing that Suresh and Dharani is in deep love, to get more dowry they fix alliance with sowmya nu. 

Devraja maama denied it. 

Prakash kadu kadu watching all this thamasa while sitting at manamedai.. ( Erangi vara manase illa poale)

Then, prakash amma asking satya, what she is goin to tell prakash nu. From the start, satya had keep complaining about everything for the sake of her sister's future. Now wat about my son future nu prakash amma keep askings satya. 
Satya only cried cried cried.  

Gayathri udanae stops prakash amma to beg satya and told them its all satya plan to take revenge on prakash. 
Satya denied everything. Gayathri viduratha ille..  She starts her digging from first scene of satya prakash clash, the 5 lakhs matter, the rape attempt matter, suresh jail le iruntha matter and so on. Gayathri semmaiya manathai vanguran satya and prakash eh. 

Satya crying and Prakash semma gandule looking at his anni. Prakash appa asking her why gayathri kilaruran all this now nu. Gayathri said I just tell the truth and also kotturan my feelings nu. 
All the guest starts to talking this and that about satya prakash. 

Satya run to her room while crying.Gayathri didnt stop to insult prakash. She starts to enjoy her victory saying the main reason this happen coz of prakash and his porukki thanam. Further , she adds prakash wont get married at this life time. No one going to give their daughter to him since everyone 
aware who he is nu. He is going to be bachelor for the rest of life. Gayathri also adds that, if he want to marry, it should be happen with her acceptance only.

Prakash fuming in anger. Then Gayathri request everyone to leave the hall since no marriage goin to take place. 

Prakash looking at her anni, looking at the crowd and then looking at Thali. He then shouts , Everyone STOP, nobody going anywhere since the wedding will take place. Gayathri is the firt one shocked after hear prakash statement.

Mappilar Sir style ah vetti ye tooki kittu irangurar manamedai vittu.. He then asked Shampoo lady to follow him. Prakash straight away went to 
satya room and ask her to get ready. satya was shocked and even Shampoo Lady shocked too. Prakash then tell them, satya is the one should come as bride since Dharani had run away nu. 

Satya saamy aadural and saying No No No. Then she asked him, does he knows na there is no marriage chapter in her life, she lives only for her family nu. Prakash says I know and thats why im asking you to get ready. Prakash said he fed up with anni who keep insulting him nu. Satya stand firm with her decision. 
Prakash kadupule slap panniruvan nu ninaikiren. He was so angry that moment.

He then asked Shampoo Lady to advice her since this is the only solution. He said he came to Wedding Hall as Mappilai and will return as Mappilai only. The wedding will take place nu. 

Shampoo Lady asking satya to get ready. Satya shocked and asked her you too. Shampoo try to reasoning with her, satya keep saying No. Prakash watching them with kadu kadu face.

Thodarum...
Wednesday  

Update 

Shamppo aunty tells satya to get ready and go to manamaedai as manamagal..Satya super angry and morachufies her mom ...Shampoo says..see this thambhi's face..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...Kooni kurugi standing..his manam and mariyadhai sky la flying..all becoz of our family...(aiyyo shampoo aunty...asingapadradhu prakash kku daily breakfast saapdardhu maadhiri..regular aa nadakkum..but..neenga continue continue๐Ÿ˜†)....Its our duty to save his maanam mariyadhai...Satya still not convinced..this is not any drama..Its my life..i have bad kalyana medai expereince already...second time no chance...

Sampoo says prakash is a good boy..u know that (haiyyo haiyyo๐Ÿคฃ)....Thats why u said ok for dharani and prakash marraige...Satya says i agree..he is a nalla manushan but iam not ready for this marraige..My aim is to keep u happy always and anjali's future..

Prkash morachufying satya and says..so ur problem is ur amma and thangachi's future..ok..from this minute...ur amma is my amma and ur sister is my sister..(appo satya yaaru..unnoda periya akka va?..yenda..dei..yenda ippadi๐Ÿ˜ก)...podhuma..now pls get ready..But satya innum kadu kadu mood dhaan...She says this decision is taken emotional situation..idhellam namba mudiyadhu...

prakash asks satya..so u dont beleive ma?right?..Satya says appadi illai..Appo ..u dont like me??satya replies..Pls..ippadi kettu ennai sangada paduthadheenga!!(idhukku enna meaning??๐Ÿ˜•satya like prakash aa?)...pls try to understand my feelings..prakash shouts and sampoo says wait thambhi...i'll talk to her...

Emotional coulourful mail starts...Shampoo says ur appa kku kedacha name "ponnungala chellam kuduthu keduthavaru"...now u want me to get the name "ponnungala sariya valarkadhava?","maanam mariyadhai pathi solli kudukadhava"..??Shampoo in full form and final attempt aa she falls down and kenjufies..satya kaala mummy vizhundhings..๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...Satya shcoked and lifts her mom and hugs her...Matlab...Satya ok sollitanga..prakash happy...๐Ÿ˜†

Shampoo satya kku maalai pottu make up send her with prakash...Prakash kku onnum mudiyala..orey ilippu dhaan..๐Ÿ˜†he takes her to manamedai and ellar ace layum 1000 watts bulb erinjings except gayu and vino and saroja...

PRakash's mom hugs satya and periyavar praises her..nee oru deivam mma..our maanam mariyadhai saver ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...Kootam innum pogala..ellarum sits back and enjouys the wedding..Prakash tells gayu to come to manamedai ...Gayu pressure cooker maadhiri moochu vidranga...

Satya rombha sad but prakash kku adhellam theriyala..orey gujaals ..Priest gives the thaali plate and gives it to thilaga and thottu kumbittu kondu vara solraru..Thillu goes and raju romantic look vidraru..(ada chee..sondha pondattiya ivalavu sincere aa sight adikara orey manusha purushan ivandhaan iruppan)...

Thaali vandhachu and prakash thaali kattiyachu...๐ŸฅณNo expression on satya's face but prakash close-up advert hero sirichu sirichu madhiri orey enjoyment(wife feelings kku konjam kooda mariyadhai illai๐Ÿ˜ก)......saroja leaves angrily..

Prakash holds satya hands and agni suthi varanga...Shampoo and her brother super happy...and so are  JH vilas makkal...Gayu leaves and prkaash satya kku kunumam vaikararu...

temple..Suresh unconsious..frinds sprinkles water..suresh opens his eyes and sees dharani and asks her what is she doing here and asks his fridns also...Dharani says i wrote a letter and odi vandhutten..Suresh friend says no use in going back to kalyana mandapam ..prakash satya marraige over...last night gayu came to us and gave us this idea...

Flashback..

Gayu tells suresh's fridns to unite dharani and suresh...take them from here and kalyanam panni vainga..friend says suresh accept panna maatengaran...As per gayu's idea friends mixes mayakka marundhu in cooldrinks and gives it to suresha nd then  kidnaps him...(pakki..vendam vendam nnu full bottle finish pannittan๐Ÿ˜†)...

FB ends ...Suresh shouts ...Enakku ketta peru vandachu...my family maanam and mariaydhai gone...satya enna neneppa?...Freinds says leave satya,appa and amma..think abt dharani...Suresh says i dun care..Dharani sad...(dharani kku oru rat poison bottle parceeel)

Thodarum..
Edited by _SK_ - 10 years ago
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Picture Of The Day

Song of The Day 

KalyaNamdhan kattikittu Odi polaama?
illa Odi poyee kalyaNamdhaan kattikalaama?

thaaliyathaan kattikittu pethukalama?
illa pulla kutti pethukittu kattikalama?

Eli marunthu sappidone kathal vantha  siRukki nee
Oru apple pazham correct panna kirukki nee
Suresh ku sowmya ellam thaevai illaiyae
Nee orutthi mattum enakku iruntha vazhkai vetriye

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;

Thursday Updates
Episode

By hopper_ocean ๐Ÿ˜†

Mr.Mrs Dharani Suresh ๐Ÿ˜› - Continues with suresh scolding his friends but friends do not listen. They try to make him understand Dharani situation. Dharani scolds him too saying she agreed for the marriage thinking Suresh will get married too but now that is not going to happen. Suresh tries to argue but at the end he agrees ๐Ÿ˜ฒ smiles at Dharani who becomes too happy. Both changes and Suresh ties thali. Dharani orei smile ohh smile.

Karthik in hospital. Doctor say mother had heart attack. Over excited could be the reason nu. Karthik manager comes and tells him what happen at the wedding and how Satya end up getting married to Prakash. Karthik very upset but decides not to tell his mother now. He cries ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ญ

Both Prakash Satya in the room. Shampoo brings milk and fruit. Prakash appadiyae eats without offering to Satya shampoo lady reminds him and he gives it to Satya who is still sitting in shock. Uncle comes and gives golds to shampoo and forces her to put for Satya. Prakash just sees without saying anything.

Saroja semma gandhu sitting in front her house. House tenant lady very happy and mind voice mocking saroja. Suresh and Dharani arrives. Saroja starts beating Dharani but he pulls her back and says she is his wife nu. Saroja blah blah shots out words .. Suresh tries to talk but Saroja not convince. Chases them both out from the house.

Vino Gayu at home. Vino ask what they are going to do now. Gayu says what else.. so far she was putting up with one, now its going to be two ๐Ÿ˜†

Prakash and co arrives back home. Periyavar ask Gayu to take arathi. Gayu takes not happy about it. Prakash makes her wait and puts money on the tattu which made Gayu more mad.

Thodarum
Edited by hopper_ocean - 10 years ago
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;
Picture of The Day 

Song of The Day

Paakathe enna paakathe
Kuthum paarveiyaalae ennae paakathae
Poidhu thalli Poidhu 
Enna vittu vittu thalli thalli poidhu
Thali kattithuddu emmatiye. 
Nee ellam urupada mattiye da.. 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Friday Updates by Purple aka Nisha 
6th Dec 2013

Episodes starts with Sathiya entering Jai Hind Villas as Gaya and Vino not happy. Thilaga and Gaya bring Sathiya to the Pooja room to light up and pray. Praksh mom tells the story they had initially wanted Sathiya to be their DIL. Thilaga leave saying she has hope one day she will come back to Jai Hind as their DIL. Praksh again pisses of Gaya with his marriage and win. 

Back at Devaraj place, Saroja and Suresh sis have have disagreement and Suesh sis scolds her mom her not letting Suresh and Dharani in. Saroja scolds her and ask her to mind her ways. Then the nosy tent informs Saroja that Karthik mom had a heart attack and is in hospital, so they are safe for now for cheating her the money. The tenet warns the Saroja about Karthik mom finding out and Deveraj knowing what Saroja did. They rush to hospital to visit her.

Sampoo and Deveraj tell sathiya this is her home now and she must accept her fate andalso do them proud. Praksh is her husband and this is her life now. Praksh parents again praise Sathiya to Gaya's annoyance. They also give Jai Hind Villas heirloom, which totaly annoys and pisses off Gaya. Praksh parents say they expect much from Sathiya and she will bring positive changes. Gaya confronts Prakash parents as how they could give the family heirloom to Sathiya and not giving her anything. She points out all these years she has been married and is never been given anything despite her working and supprting them. 

Thodarum 

Saturday  Updates
Episode 188

By navee ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Episode start wit the same argument btw gayu n indian grandpa n granny..Annapoorni open the eyes n ask the same question where is she nw?? ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Nurse explained her everything tat she got a heart attack and everything is fine nw..She called icecream babe.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ he came inside n told her nothin happened n she is perfectly alrite...N nt to worry abt anythin ๐Ÿ˜Š she asked abt the marriage. Karthik hesitantly replied, marriage went well..

Annapoorni doubts him why he s blabbering abt the marriagr? Anythin happened?
Nurse came n inform him to get some medicine.. Karthik left the room..Same time Saroja n her tenant enter in the hospital.. Saroja polambify how wil I confess the truth to annapoorni?

Wt wil I do if she ask abt 10L money..   ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†.. annapo*ni ask nurse to get juice as she s feeling thirsty .

Nurse was roaming outside wit juice n Saroja enquired the nurse abt Annapoorni..Then gave the juice to them n left somewher else.. Saroja n tenant enter the room wit the juice..She asked them why u brought juice , they explained nurse only gave..

Annapo*ni moved on confused thoughts.. I asked tea only but why she gave juice( ha ha short term memory Loss,many twists wil be ther in the future,) they started to tell abt marriage, it happened good but, Annapoorni became serious n asked why wt happened ? Even Karthik too did like this only.. tel me the truth..Same time Karthik entered n stopped them telling the truth. Doctor visiting time so everyone moved out..Karthik warn them nt to confess the truth as it may affect her health..Both lady left the hospital wit confuses look..

Sad bgm starts n camera focused on Dharani Suresh ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜‰ They were sitting al sad mood wt wil they so do now Dharani started crying n blame her for everything.Suresh convinced het n frnds suggested to stay in relative house..But suresh did not agree as they also won't accept.6 them n nt interested to disturb them.Finally frndz suggested to stay in high tech lodge ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†today n we wil decide the rest later..

Scene shifts to Sathya n shampoo lady. Sathya was saying it's very hard to digest for me tat I had married but here both Indian grandpa n granny having many hopes on me , how wil I mabahe everythin!! Shampoo lady convinced het daughter n give het some advise. Gayu ma n vino entered. Both r shocked to see them.Gayu spoke to sathya in a very polite manner , she was saying prev we were colleagues but nw we r relatives so I care abt u more.I can understand situation made u to marry prakash, u be careful wit prakash, he may harm u at any time, he has been gone to jail many tines , money only matters for him n blah blah. It's my duty to advise u being a gal , I know ur very talented n u can tackle him properly anyways be careful wit him. Sathya n shampoolady al SAS mode.both villies left the room n vino asked gayu , wil it work out..? Gayu said , sathya may take it lite but shampoolady became sad m started worrying , very soon she wil itself take sathya back to her home..

Prakash was wit his frndz outside, All frndz congrats as he s marries sathya. Prakash was in confused mode n told them I must meet aaga now , frndz tried to stop him but he left..Aaga wife Congratz prakash n gave some advise, sathya s a good gal, she can be ur good wife n tc of her well. Aaga entered n gave nicely to his wife n shut her mouth.

Prakash told Eaga wat happened at wedding, change of bride and all.. 

Thodarum ... 

Edited by hopper_ocean - 10 years ago
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;

Picture Of The Day 

Song of The Day 

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Monday Updates
Episode 189

Updates by hopper_ocean

Advise from the great ega ๐Ÿ˜• Prakash tells Ega all this while he had seen Satya good side and other side ๐Ÿ˜› Today his FN but when he think of her his scared ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† Gayu had reminded satya again about Prakash bad doings, and satya is not the type of person who forgets things easily. Ega ask him not to worry, there is still way for him to tame satya. For time being he ask prakash to pack all his anger and ego, and be a nice polite husband to her. When she falls for his act, then he can put her at her place and make her his adimai ๐Ÿคข Prakash thinks and has the determine look on his face ๐Ÿ˜•

Saroja at home. Daughter comes and scolds her for chasing her brother out. She says wait till appa comes. Devraj comes back and daughter complains to him about mother chasing Prakash out and ask him to go and search for them. Devraj shuts his daughter ๐Ÿ˜ฒ declares Suresh is not his son for doing like this and storms in. Saroja very happy with her husband's reaction.

Satya and other sister in the room. She reminds satya about Dharani. Satya tries to call Suresh. Shampoo lady comes and gets angry knowing Satya trying to call Suresh. Snatch the phone away (๐Ÿ˜ฒ paruda, shampoo lady ku kobam varuma??) Satya tries to tell her mother they need to know what happen to Dharani but mother says no. They all been cheated with Dharani innocent act. She also don't want Suresh who cheated and back stab her ๐Ÿ˜•. Warns both girls never to try talk to Dharani or Suresh. Prakash comes there and says very good attai nu.  Prakash comes and tells Satya that he cannot forgive people who cheated him and he can never forget Suresh. Will never forgive him either. Prakash and shampoo lady walks away. Satya silent & confused.

Suresh friends getting the room ready for Suresh and Dharani. Friends comes and ask him not to worry and enjoy the night. They leave. Dharani says she is scared nu. Suresh tells her his not into all this sambradaiyam as he needs to know and talk to his father and satya. Tries calling father but he does not answer. Sister calls suresh and before she can talk father snatch the phone and warns daughter never to talk to suresh ever. Suresh on other side gets upset hearing what his father said. Dharani cries out loud like a 5 year old kid ๐Ÿ˜ฒ when suresh tells her that father is angry with him nu. Suresh tries to calm her and ask her not to worry as he will try to talk to father soon. Suresh tells Dharani until their problem solve there will not be anything between them. Dharani says she wanted to marry suresh only to be beside her. He ask her to sleep up but she offers to sleep down. Grabs the blanket and sleeps like a baby on the floor while Suresh looks at her.

Prakash room, Raju busy putting flowers ๐Ÿ˜† Prakash comes and chases him out. Gayu combing and putting flower for Satya ๐Ÿ˜ฒ enna adisayam, namba mudiyavillai villai ๐Ÿคฃ Gayu sends off Prakash sister to bring something and rombha nice aa reminds Satya about Prakash and ask her not to rush into things. Mother comes and bless Satya and ask her to remember what she had said earlier. Gayu takes Satya in.

Omg thank god thodarum ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ great essu daa hopper chellam nee. All the best visha ๐Ÿคฃ

thodarum

::::::::::::::::::::::::~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Picture of The Day 

Song Of The Day :

Prakash : 

Ullukkulle Thairiyasali.. Aana Unmaiyile Bayanthagoli..
Enna seiyap porale iva, Naan enna seiyap porene ivala.. 
Yaravathu varuvingala Kappathe.. 
Enakku uthavi seingalen, DM Makkalae...

Satya's line  ( In Prakash mind )  : 

Kattipudi.. Kattipudi da.. Ennai kandapadi kattipudida.. 
oru Vatti pudichen vacchika.. Intha sombale unnai mandai gaali aagidum.. 
So, think again before u do anything wrong.. 
Ur life in ma hands now.. 

::::::::::::::::::::::::~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Deivamagal Episode 190, 10th December 2013
Tuesday Written Update By Deivamagal Visha 

Scene starts from Satya get blessings from her mom. And then showing Prakash at room waiting for Satya. Anni excorts satya to room. Before stya entered the room , anni once again remind about prakash and his behaviour. 

Satya baayanthukkitte entering his room. Namma hero prakash ku satya vae parrthuddone 1000 watts light eriyudu. Prakash talks sweetly with Satya that its still hard to believe they are husband and wife nu. Then he assures her, nothing going to happen between them since both of them need time. 
Satya looks at prakash doubtly. ( Engalae namba mudile, ava nambiruvala). 

Then he said , lets remain as friends  in this room only, we acted as husband and wife for others only..( Motthathule First Night ille. rofl). Itha sollithu, he straigth away went to sofa and sleep there. satya konja neram think pannithu also sleeps.

Next morning, prakash amma keep looking at upstairs.Indian tatta come and ask what you doing nu. Then prakash amma said, she is afraid since this marriage happened with so much problem nu. Indian tatta assures her nothing bad going to happen nu. Then namma satya come down..She looks semma cute in that new saree.  Prakash parents happy to see here and assumes FN nalla nadanthuchunu.  
Satya also didnt say anything nu. Then ragini come and said this and that and all talks regarding CON only.. ( enna kodumai da.. )

Satya went to make coffee.  Namma hero entry kudukkkirar with his victory smile.. rofl.. 
He also acted like FN went well nu. He makes Gayathri irritate more. Raju oru loose..  Then satya come with coffee. Intha ragini summa vae irukka maattta.. First she is praising satya for her coffee and then asking what mark is this on satya cheek. Satya thiru thiru mulichings.. Prakash sings song, " Kannathil Ennadi Kaayam nu", Gayathri and Vino semma gandayittange.. 
Then ragini scolds prakash and ask him to be gentle since her anni so sweet. Intha talk thanga mudiyama, satya almost spit it out that nothing happened between them nu, prakash drags satya from there. All shocked and especially this Raju. 

At room, prakash apoligises with his behaviour and ask her to cooperate with him in this matter nu. Satya said okie nu. Prakash back to living room and starts again new wifey talk. Gayathri fuming in anger. 
Back to room, satya sits on bed and thinking. Namma Shampoo Lady come to chit chat this and that. 

Devraj mama saw suresh at roadside. both of them arguing. Suresh beg his father to listen to his explanation. Devraj mama palar nu oru slap vittings and warn suresh not to meet, talk or come in front of him anymore. Suresh sad ah looking at his father. 

Back to Jai Hind Vilas, prakash amma buy some vegetables, the lady doesnt want to reduce the price so satya suggest her MIL to buy 2 kattu keerai, one for today and another one for tomorrow with kammi price. 
Prakash amma and appa praising satya inteligence. Then prakash amma asking Indian tatta, has he ironed saree dy. Satya asked whose saree. She said Gayathri saree and Indian Tatta is the one irons Gayathri sarees. 

Satya shocked to hear it. 

Thodarum. 
::::::::::::::::::::~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~::::::::::::::::::::::

Picture Of The Day 

Song Of The Day 

vaelai vaelai vaelai vaelai maela maela maela vaelai 
Satya ku intha velai 
Satya ku antha vela..
vaelai vaelai vaelai vaelai 
ethanaiyo vaelai eppavumae vaelai 
aththanaikum undu vetri ennum maalai shanmuga..
unadhu padaipil uyarndhu viLangum peNN aiya 
Naan thaan Deivamagal..

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Wednesday Reserved for Sumi Sakku ..

Update Episode 191, 11.12.13

2 kattu keerai la satya best marumaga award kku nominate aayachu...Periyavar goes to iron gayu's saree and satya asks whose saree?..MIL says gayu's saree..Satya is shocked , goes in and tells her mamanar that she will iron the saree...Perusu says vendam nnu marumagal vidama vangitanga..Perusu goes out as his pethi is calling.. DM BGM playing and satya ironing..

Satya goes to gayu's romm and gives her the saree and says since it is a cotton saree..mama kku kastama irukku...so naan pannen...Gayu kadu kadu..

Next perusu shoe podraru pethi kku and there comes satya and tells him to check the shoe once ..poochi edhavadhu irukkum...She checksthe shoe and adhula irundhu oru poochi comes out..Perusu shcoked and kumar praises satya...(poochi kku salary kudutheengala pa innaikku act pannadhukku๐Ÿ˜†)...Satya goes to prepare breakfast..On the way she givesome fashion advice to her nathanar ragini (mudiyala๐Ÿคข)...

Kitchen...Satya comes and helps her mamiyar and tells her to take rest...She sends her out and satya samayal pannings..

Ragini comes and ellarum praising her or her dress..Rags calls her anni...Prakash also there...Ragini says thanks to satya and prakash says "oh..my veetukarama idea va?"...๐Ÿ˜†

Dining table..Except perusus ellarum aajar..Satya goes to perusus and brings them inside...Rendu perum vendam nu solranga but satya brings them forcibly..Prakash gives his see-my-pondatti's-mayajaal look to his anniyar and anniyar grrr...Satya tells raju to take bath and come ...dining table la no place๐Ÿ˜†...

Perusus rendum aananda kanneer vadichings and they say this is the first time we r having breakast with everyone...Satya looks at gayu and gayu moonji thirupings...Prakash says idly semma super...

Suresh's dad comes to hotel to meet some person (the same hotel where suresh and dharani are staying)...Sujatha comes there to meet suresh and suresha nd dharani rombha happy ya welcomes her...

Suresh's dad sees his daughter and follows her to suresh's room...Suresh says "appa senjadhu thappu illai.."..Hhis friends again ottufying all the dubakoor work they did ...Appa sad...Suresh kg kg a butter thdaavings..says one day my appa will kandippa accept us..annaikudhaan we will start our new life...

Appa comes in and says sorry to suresh...And dharani asks sorry to her mama...He tells them to come home..Suresh hesitaes and appa says amma va naan samalichukaren...

Veetuku vandhachu and saroja super shcoekd to see suresha nd dhsarni along with her husband...He says suresh mela no thappu...all becoz of his friends..Saroja thaiyya thakka nnu jumping..She looks at suresha nd says i'll accept u but ivala never...Saroja says iva vandha naan veeta vittu veliya poiruven...Her husband says "u stay here...we all will leave this house"...Saroja thiru thiru...her matchbox friend advices her to accept them ...Saroja says ok..

Sujatha takes aarathi and suresha dn dharani ulla poranga..Saroja sabadam podranga..."en torture thangama dharani inga irundhu naan oda vaikaren"

Sampoo back home ...House owner amma asks adhukulla return aaytinga?sampoo says ponnu in-laws house la rombha naal stay panna koodathu..Satya comes there with her husabnd and her in-laws...Ellarum kootama vandhahdu to take back sampoo and anjali back home..Prakash maaplai rombha paasma talking and tells them to come back..u r my amma and anjali is my sister..pls come with us..Sampoo says no...we cant come there...anjali school kku poganum and me to wrok...Satya shcoked..

Thdoarum...

Thursday Update/Episode 192/12/12/2013

Scene starts wit sathya arguing wit her mother, shampoo lady s stubborn tat she can't stay ther as ppls might speak bad,prakash becomes emotional and shampoo lady tells , in future she doesn't want to create any pblm bcz of them so it's better we do live here itself. Sathya shouts , for this only I told u tat I would not get married ever but u made me to accept for this marriage by telling I can continue my responsibilities over u n Anjali Asusual.. shampoo lady continues don't speak like this , ur in laws may get hurt.. we r living nearby only so we can meet regularly, u r married now so we cant be a burden to u hereafter.Indian grandpa supports Shampoolady as its better to stay alone for their self respect..

Sathya becomes shocked I can't accept this but Onethin.. no one should stop me doing responsibilities to my family.. (dir bayangarana bgm thararu by focussing Indian grandpa,granny,prakash). Granny says to sathya no one will stop u doing respibsibiltoes to ur family.. being a DIL u hv al rights over on us ,same way being a daughter it's ur duty to take care of ur family too.. everyone leaves.. emotional scene btw sathya n Anjali.. they al back to Jai hind villas.. gayu n her hubby asks wt happened.. Indian Prabha explains everything n says he s proud of Shampoolady as she concerns abt self respect more.. gayu adds they might feel bad for staying here, who wil stay in inlaws place.. prakash claps n says to gayu, yes u r rite after marriage no one interests to stay in in-laws place but y vino n her hubby staying here.. gayu fumes n give him back n Indian grandpa stopped everyone..

Sathya tells she wil go office n inform..prakash becomes tensed n everyone also.. sathya says she did not inform leave so she has to go, prakash says he wil drop her.gayu noticed prakash's change over in face n wonders y prakash s nt interested to let sathya work. Shampoolady back to her work place n tat family asked apologies for gold matter. Sathya came to office n everyone congrats n asked abt in-laws behaviour.. sathya says she knw them very well so no probs n she came to extend the leave. Then she allocates work to her workers n enquiry abt Karthik. Worker explained heartattack matter n she become shocked.

She calls prakash n tell him abt this n says , let's we both go n meet her.. prakash is in politician house.. he tells this matter to him.. politician wife says, enna thambi just now u told sathya s nt considering u for any matter.. but see nw she called u n informed abt this..don't misunderstand sathya.. poltician shuts her mouth as usual.. prakash says, enna mathichu kupdrala illa unnoda frnd situation indhu maadhiri so poi paaru nu info solrala nu Puriyala.. politician stops him n says she s respecting u tats y calling u to come wit her, ladies maadhiri doubt padadha..LOL.. ekkambaram rocked.. ivaru nallavaru pa.. episodes ends in prakash's confused look..
Edited by behappyever - 10 years ago