Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for sharing. MJ she will not go anywhere without u.u didn't get it till now but we know that she will never leave ur side. Ab toh maun vrath todlo
misty85 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing... this was very much expected.
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Can I please kill MJ??😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡

Why do I land up with this type of heroes??😕 ðŸ˜•

Pehle meri life mein Raj tha, phir Abhay aur ab yeh Mrityunjay!!!!!!Everyone hell bent with the obsession that the heroines are better off without them!!!!!!  

Yahan Tara uske liye sab kuch chhodne ko taiyaar hai aur who hai ke aisi baatein kar raha hai iss time pe!!!!!

Tara just give him one good kick!!!!!😳

CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing dear
not very much expected, but yeah I did had high hope of Taara going to her mother house and den they will have some wify and Hubby track, but this was the lease expected & on top of MJ, ufff someone knock on his brain, or put some brain into him, ek tu Taara bachu just broke all her relation with her mother, that too to her beloved mother for his sake nd here he is saying such a nonsense...
Hope fully Taara will do something that may make him reveal his past to her...

kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jayraj And tara bonding is not likesasur and bahu but its like bro and sis...

Jayraj is a mature persone and tara is like cute kid...( just my imagination don't throw chappal)

suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
MJ needs a real zor ka jhatka to knock him out of his acceptance with his fate mode, and who better than Tara bachu to do it?

You go, girl, and if he doesn't listen, then bop him one!

CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaveriw2008

Jayraj And tara bonding is not likesasur and bahu but its like bro and sis...

Jayraj is a mature persone and tara is like cute kid...( just my imagination don't throw chappal)

Ur imagination is also my opinion
I love their bonding, they are more friend then FLA & DIL, and I do miss now a days as they don't show it as much as they used to in the beginning

kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Ya cv forgot about this beautiful relationship behind harsh reality of the time...

But when tara and jayraj act like hungry ppl to make nimmo eat something that one was what I want to see everyday

This kind of scene is make atmosphere light when u watch some kind of serious or a romantic serials
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaveriw2008

Ya cv forgot about this beautiful relationship behind harsh reality of the time...

But when tara and jayraj act like hungry ppl to make nimmo eat something that one was what I want to see everyday

This kind of scene is make atmosphere light when u watch some kind of serious or a romantic serials

Hopefullly they will bring back their relationship
Oh that was the sweetest moment between them...
aisa scene mil jaye when  ur in pain and sad tu wha kya baat hai, its actually sooth and make u smiles too...

kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CrazzyBusy

Hopefullly they will bring back their relationship
Oh that was the sweetest moment between them...
aisa scene mil jaye when ur in pain and sad tu wha kya baat hai, its actually sooth and make u smiles too...

In this reel life some character or actors have theirown magic to make ppl like them , like them

And this place will never ever replace by others

Like I say the comedy of jayraj and mj is more effective and make u smile than the comedy part of yug and nandu