The new couple of DDEJ - All news/Spoiler/ Discussion here - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Not at all interested.  I am not bothered what happens after the leap!  Will they tie up all the loose ends in two weeks, great!  At least give a decent ending!
i curse nautanki cuz they showed their true colours
I dont even want to hear about the new characters . After  Raghu and Antaras death scene i dont want to watch this show anymore too because its meant to be about Raghu and Antaras love story not their child whose going to take their place in the show ðŸ˜” ðŸ˜­
aargh... I hate

b I don't care now after rantara death my ddej is over
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think in an article I read that the new lady will be Satya's daughter, so how will those two become a new couple? Wouldn't they be like step siblings coz Antara did get married to Satya :S hope nobody takes this the wrong way it just came to my mind :/
No more interested in watching DDEJ, but still welcome guys to the show hope you will do your best. 

No AyazNikita NoDDEJ 
Edited by Roy.nikki143 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Roy.nikki143

No more interested in watching DDEJ, but still welcome guys to the show hope you will do your best. 

No AyazNikita NoDDEJ 

i am hardly interested what happens after rantara dies.. becos now i will be back on the forum only when NIYAZ return in anyother project.. with another or together.. i am fine with both..
Edited by SweetiePie25 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by SweetiePie25

i am hardly interested what happens after rantara dies.. becos now i will be back on the forum only when NIYAZ return in anyother project.. with another or together.. i am fine with both..

Yar but how they will be back together 😕Edited by Roy.nikki143 - 10 years ago