Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Shradhha is lack for better word YoYo. Kittu said get married in tample , shradhha said Okay . Kunal said lets fall in love , shradhha said Okay . Kamini said dont fall in love with my kid , shradhha said Okay . Zor said choose one , shradhha said Okay ...   does girl has brain of hers ? She uses her own akkal anytime ? 

Shradhha has unresolved issues , she can't makeup her mind about anything to anyone . She blamed Amrit left & right in the past . What about her own mess . 

Shradhha has been doing whatever anyone tell her to . And kittu is not worried about her own marriage , but trying to save or create a better world for YoYo ?!!!? 
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
See Anand's himmat , he dragged Kittu to her house and threw her disrespectfully in front of her parents

what a supreme insult of a woman

is Purushottam a man or what

Zor cannot tolerate even verbal insults of Shraddha and Purushottam wants Anand to 'accept' Kittu

for what

for food and water and clothes

why , he cannot give them

if Anand has different views on the Kunal matter and hates Kittu over riding his family and doing all this he is entitled to his difference of opinion and can show it in another way but is this a way

now i want to see  what Kunal the brother does , have seen him enough as aashiq

and frankly i did NOT like Kunal yelling unfairly at his mom that hope ur khush u wanted this etc

she may have been against this but it was Shraddha who ditched him and her family was equally hostile like Kamini but Kunal did not once yell at them even when Anand manhandled him

what wrong did Kamini say

u left ur own family for that girl , gave ur mom zero value but that girl chose family over u .

She was , for once , right . 
SwishCrawley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aeryn

@Swish_07. Thanks

I do think Kittu's idea could have worked in the long run. She was willing to take a risk and was standing her ground, not hesitating in the name of being a good bahu or beti...

Shergill family is disappointing me also ...Yes they have reasons to be angry and to worry over this alliance but I thought they were the kind to put their daughter first, they even liked Kunal before all this ...Right now they are putting pressure on Shradda and in a way acting exactly like Kamini.. They are even putting the hate on Kunal while the poor guy is willing to accept their daughter as who she is with her past and all...the only elder sensible is purushottam , at least he is all for keeping calm and discuss...

Shradda is being a puppet at the moment...She's standing quiet even when her family are being unfair to Kunal and Kittu (on the other side we always get to see the brother and sister defend her whenever their mother starts with her rant!) and accepts to be pushed on either side...I hope CVs plan to change this aspect of her character soon 

Yes, Shraddha needs to stop behaving like a pendulum. ðŸ˜•
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No..Never..
I hated Shradha for planning to elope with Kunal..Glad she correctified herself...People who elope and get married are coward and weak.
taani_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm a bit scared to share my opinion as everyone seems to have gone with choosing family. I myself would choose family because they've done so much for me and been with me through my most difficult times, but I do think that choosing between love and family is a personal choice. I wouldn't hold it against anyone if they chose love over family. Choosing love doesn't always mean you're wrong, a coward or weak, because I think it really depends on the situation. Sometimes the choice is not between love and family. It's actually between the right thing and family. For example, I believe all of humanity is equal. If my family was against me marrying a guy only because the guy was of a different religion or he was not Punjabi (like my family), for me that's wrong. It's ethically wrong for me to differentiate people based on religion, caste, community. So in this case I would not support my family. I wouldn't be choosing love over family, I would be choosing my morals and values and what I consider the right thing ethically over my family's thinking. (I would STILL end up choosing my family in the end lol because I can't live without them! but in a case like this I do not think choosing love makes you weak, it actually means you're strong enough to stand by your own morals and values). In Shraddha's case I think her parents did have a valid reason for being against her relation with Kunal. A horrible mother-in-law who would make her life hell is a valid reason for parents to worry about their daughter and not want her to marry Kunal. In this case, her parents were genuinely concerned for her. 

Also, I feel choosing family does not always mean you're doing the right thing, depending on what promises you've made to your love already. The reason I feel this is because these days, from what I've seen, choosing family has sadly become an excuse to literally use and then get rid of boyfriends/girlfriends. I have seen so many couples who are in a serious relationship, promise to marry each other and then one of them says "I can't go against my parents" and break up after like 7-8 years of being in a relationship!! There is nothing wrong with choosing your family, but if you know you're going to choose family then why get into a serious relationship and lead someone on and make them waste so many years of their life on you? So I think if you know you're going to choose family at the end of it all, then you need to be very clear about this to your partner if you decide to get into a serious relationship. 
Edited by tamanna_20 - 10 years ago
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
^
Actually I didnt mean that choosing love makes one coward or weak..I meant that getting married in secret is sign of weakness..There is nothing wrong in standing by your boyfriend/girlfriend..There are some promises that we make to them but inorder to fulfill those promises tarnishing our parents' image is certainly wrong IMO. We can always try and convince..I mean elopement cant surely be a solution. We can choose both. If not then atleast before getting married we can let them know instead of simply deceiving our family..
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
But there r many marraiges done by eloping . Circumstances r such . If for instance the father is one hell of an unrelenting caste bigot who will NEVER come around what can one do . Its not necessarily weakness . Or Fear . Its simply being practical .
taani_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FreshDaisy

^
Actually I didnt mean that choosing love makes one coward or weak..I meant that getting married in secret is sign of weakness..There is nothing wrong in standing by your boyfriend/girlfriend..There are some promises that we make to them but inorder to fulfill those promises tarnishing our parents' image is certainly wrong IMO. We can always try and convince..I mean elopement cant surely be a solution. We can choose both. If not then atleast before getting married we can let them know instead of simply deceiving our family..

I agree. If someone, for whatever reason, chooses to marry against parents wishes then instead of "eloping" and marrying secretly it makes more sense to just tell our parents that we are going to marry. I agree with you, doing something secretly through deceiving is weaker since we're running away and we don't have to face anyone when running away. Standing in front of our parents and being honest with them about our plans when they don't agree with us takes more courage.

& just wanted to clarify, I definitely didn't mean that we should tarnish our family's image for promises we make to our boyfriend/girlfriend. I would never ever do that to my family! I agree with you, tarnishing our parents' image is certainly wrong! I just meant to say that in that case we should also be careful about the promises we make to our boyfriend/girlfriend. It's also unfair if we keep promising a guy/girl that yes we will marry them and continue a serious relationship with them when we know that our family may not agree and that at the end we will choose family. I think we should make it clear to our boyfriend/girlfriend from the beginning that if my family does not agree, then I will not choose you. At least that way he/she does not have expectations. That's all I was trying to say. I'm not saying everyone does this, but I've just seen this happen so much lately and then people are left disappointed, heartbroken and feel cheated, which is a bit unfair as well, I think. 

😊

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
^^
In that case I totally agree with you 😊
Edited by FreshDaisy - 10 years ago