Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: najialuv88

totally agree.πŸ‘πŸΌ
shraddha needs to try in convincing her family that foremost that kunal is the guy that will make her and Dhruv and happy. Like Shraddha said, kunal never asked about her situation and accepted her for who she was. its really hard to find someone that will accept you for who u are to begin with but to have someone that accepts you without questioning ur past is completely hard to find even nonexistent. they should at least put that in consideration. that although kamini is a factor but can someone else easily accept shraddha without asking about her past?

Agreed dear. She should try to convince everyone that her happiness lies with Kunal. Kunal is the right guy for her who loves her & Dhruv very much who can do anything for their happiness.Secondly he has accepted her who she is without questioning her anything about the past. Also as they have planned to live separately so they should also tell this to her family this may help to change their mind towards Kunal.
Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Love over family? tough question and frankly quite unfair too...I think I would try to maintain both while keeping in mind my happiness too ...yes I do think it's not selfish to think of oneself sometimes😳

In this case both families are keeping their respective ego above their children's happiness
Each parties have rushed  into making hasty decisions to ensure their side would "won"...

In all this I quite like KIttu. yes she took the risk of jeopardising her marriage (marriage that her husband deemed to be a sham since they don't connect emotionally) but right now she chose her loved ones happiness (in the long run) over their present ego...

I don't mind Kunal acting the way he is either...(except for the phone call just before getting married...that was an utterly stupid and too easy way for CVs to bring the families at the mandap)
Kunal is in love with Shradda and is completely sure she's the one for him. In that case going with Kittu's idea to live apart till the matter settles down was quite sensible in my opinion...

The problem to the plan is Shradda. Contrary to Kunal she doesn't know what she wants. Is she really in love with Kunal, I wonder?πŸ˜• She's changing side with the wind. Shradda is leading everyone on which in the end will worsen the situation. She needs to take a firm decision and decide what she really wants...at the moment I can't relate to her ...

SwishCrawley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aeryn

Love over family? tough question and frankly quite unfair too...I think I would try to maintain both while keeping in mind my happiness too ...yes I do think it's not selfish to think of oneself sometimes😳

In this case both families are keeping their respective ego above their children's happiness
Each parties have rushed  into making hasty decisions to ensure their side would "won"...

In all this I quite like KIttu. yes she took the risk of jeopardising her marriage (marriage that her husband deemed to be a sham since they don't connect emotionally) but right now she chose her loved ones happiness (in the long run) over their present ego... πŸ‘πŸΌ

I don't mind Kunal acting the way he is either...(except for the phone call just before getting married...that was an utterly stupid and too easy way for CVs to bring the families at the mandap)
Kunal is in love with Shradda and is completely sure she's the one for him. In that case going with Kittu's idea to live apart till the matter settles down was quite sensible in my opinion...

The problem to the plan is Shradda. Contrary to Kunal she doesn't know what she wants. Is she really in love with Kunal, I wonder?πŸ˜• She's changing side with the wind. Shradda is leading everyone on which in the end will worsen the situation. She needs to take a firm decision and decide what she really wants...at the moment I can't relate to her ...

Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Swish_07. Thanks

I do think Kittu's idea could have worked in the long run. She was willing to take a risk and was standing her ground, not hesitating in the name of being a good bahu or beti...

Shergill family is disappointing me also ...Yes they have reasons to be angry and to worry over this alliance but I thought they were the kind to put their daughter first, they even liked Kunal before all this ...Right now they are putting pressure on Shradda and in a way acting exactly like Kamini.. They are even putting the hate on Kunal while the poor guy is willing to accept their daughter as who she is with her past and all...the only elder sensible is purushottam , at least he is all for keeping calm and discuss...

Shradda is being a puppet at the moment...She's standing quiet even when her family are being unfair to Kunal and Kittu (on the other side we always get to see the brother and sister defend her whenever their mother starts with her rant!) and accepts to be pushed on either side...I hope CVs plan to change this aspect of her character soon 
SwishCrawley thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aeryn

@Swish_07. Thanks

I do think Kittu's idea could have worked in the long run. She was willing to take a risk and was standing her ground, not hesitating in the name of being a good bahu or beti...

Shergill family is disappointing me also ...Yes they have reasons to be angry and to worry over this alliance but I thought they were the kind to put their daughter first, they even liked Kunal before all this ...Right now they are putting pressure on Shradda and in a way acting exactly like Kamini.. They are even putting the hate on Kunal while the poor guy is willing to accept their daughter as who she is with her past and all...the only elder sensible is purushottam , at least he is all for keeping calm and discuss...

Shradda is being a puppet at the moment...She's standing quiet even when her family are being unfair to Kunal and Kittu (on the other side we always get to see the brother and sister defend her whenever their mother starts with her rant!) and accepts to be pushed on either side...I hope CVs plan to change this aspect of her character soon 

I second every word. πŸ˜Š
Want to divert your attention to something similar I posted earlier here. 
Cheers! πŸ˜ƒ

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Saw the episode

Kittu was firm .

She was not firm just with her mother , she was firm and unrepentant with her husband and sasural too . She clearly said she does not really care what they think of her she will do what she feels is right .

I was right , Kittu chooses free will over either family , maika or sasural .

Kamini was right about Anand manhandling her son . He did not slap his sister so what gives him the right to manhandle some one else's son . Not that he has any right to slap his sister too ...she is an adult with a kid , not a runaway 16 yr old .

Kittu should take offence about Anand manhandling her brother , Anand needs to be put in place .How will he feel if Kittu manhandles his sister in front of him ? Chauvinistic Anand needs to understand that 2 rules don't apply in the age of equality to men and women . He can't put up with Kamini for even a few hours in the hospital but walks off , he manhandles a member of Kittu's family but Kittu must put up with Jaya and work like a glorified servant all day in his homa and be super duper respectful to his family .

Kunal had not bound , gagged and kidnapped his sister had he . She was there coz she very much wanted to .

What Kittu had said was perfectly right , get married , stay seperate and let them come around .

Now what will be achieved by going home and staying with a nasty nose poking bhabhi and parents who have no control on her but just fret and stare and reminisce of their romantic old days and how perfect their choices were .

SwishCrawley thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Saw the episode

Kittu was firm .

She was not firm just with her mother , she was firm and unrepentant with her husband and sasural too . She clearly said she does not really care what they think of her she will do what she feels is right .

Kamini was right about Anand manhandling her son . He did not slap his sister so what gives him the right to manhandle some one else's son . Not that he has any right to slap his sister too ...she is an adult with a kid , not a runaway 16 yr old .

Kittu should take offence about Anand manhandling her brother , Anand needs to be put in place .How will he feel if Kittu manhandles his sister in front of him ? Chauvinistic Anand needs to understand that 2 rules don't apply in the age of equality to men and women . He can't put up with Kamini for even a few hours in the hospital but walks off , he manhandles a member of Kittu's family but Kittu must put up with Jaya and work like a glorified servant all day in his homa and be super duper respectful to his family . πŸ‘πŸΌ

Kunal had not bound , gagged and kidnapped his sister had he . She was there coz she very much wanted to .

What Kittu had said was perfectly right , get married , stay seperate and let them come around .

Now what will be achieved by going home and staying with a nasty nose poking bhabhi and parents who have no control on her but just fret and stare and reminisce of their romantic old days and how perfect their choices were .

nsheena thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think most girls would go with their family. I would at least. Think about it, you family has been with you through thick and thin all your life, how can you take the most important decision of your life when they are unhappy with it? I know that its about falling in love and all that stuff, but if it is genuinely true love, cant the parents be convinced. 
But the more imp question is, is love alone enough for a marriage to work? At least in India, i think i can clearly say that it is not enough at all, though a loveless marriage with everything else present wont work as well. Like they, its more about the marriage of two families. I personally dont think i can survive in a house where the mil hates me. No parent would agree to that, and rightly so. It is always better if the family you are getting married to is similar to your family... adjusting and life becomes easier.

And if your parents dont agree with something, it must be for your good right... they have seen more in life than you have.
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Saw the episode

Kittu was firm .

Kittu should take offence about Anand manhandling her brother , Anand needs to be put in place .How will he feel if Kittu manhandles his sister in front of him ? Chauvinistic Anand needs to understand that 2 rules don't apply in the age of equality to men and women . He can't put up with Kamini for even a few hours in the hospital but walks off , he manhandles a member of Kittu's family but Kittu must put up with Jaya and work like a glorified servant all day in his homa and be super duper respectful to his family .

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

This post says it all and how i feel...just brilliant. Anand had no right manhandling Kunal and although Kamini wasn't right she did make a point. it was both of them that made the conscious decision so if you're going to punish one you better punish the other (not that  agree at all with this). Kittu, times when i think she is a tad emotional but she is absolutely just brilliant and wonderful in her thinking. why should she go back? so she can get yelled at some more and tossed around like she is crap? that's enough, Anand doesn't appreciate, support, nor understand her. Jas going to her later on and telling her about Anand is nice and all but what about Anand coming to her and pacifying her? trying to understand her? it cannot always just be a one-way street. 
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I feel Shraddha should have chosen Kunal. I am sorry but her family is wrong. Its not about choosing between love and family its about supporting the right. Kunal fought with everyone and his family too for Shraddha but she instead of being with him she ditched him. Shraddha's family always talk about giving her happiness and starting her life again but just because its Kunal they hate her. Zor didnt do the right thing by making Shraddha choose. He was selfish in doing that. In one go he said my daughter is dead for me. How can he do that.

I agree that Kritika was wrong in making them marry like this but giving such a huge punishment just for making her brother get his love is not right. Anand is allowed to go to any extent to make his sister happy but Kritika has no right at all for Kunal?!