Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Ahhh,.. I was wondering where I got such a brilliant idea from...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  

BTW i liked your crazy response there on old thread.. Thread got over before I could respond..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

which one di? πŸ˜† i give too many crazy responses that lol even i can't remember! πŸ˜†

dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing promo
Sanaya looks beautiful and Ashish is a hottie
can't wait for 30th now
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Hello everyone ... congrats for the new thread and for the new promo πŸ˜ƒ

I knew the promo would be out this evening ... how did I know? Because I was going to be out the entire evening ... track record of RR promos is that they come out during the exact few hours I can't access the net πŸ˜†

Fabulous promo ... back tomorrow with my take 

And we got confirmation of the date and time ... whoopiee!!! 

hahaha true.. it didn't come yesterday cz I was busy and was at office first then was out... just when i got home after a full day of shopping the promo released when I had time to take caps, share stuff and enjoy! all these seem to follow patterns really weird! like 2 times can be coincidences but all 3 times? nah no way!  πŸ˜†

princessunara thumbnail
I spent the past 1 hr taking caps n editing them... lol  here r the fruits of my hard labour 🀣

well Sanaya always looks so babyish.. that i know.. but even then look at her as Paro! She seems so so little! Even more so than usual! awww my heart goes out to her even in this moment❀️

deleteaccount thumbnail
She's 30 and she looks like a baby ... True wala baby , whose body grew by mistakeThank You sooo much Sunara di!
Do you have that picture in which she has her hands on her ears ❀️??

((So cheap of Rudra to tie her up like that))🀒
princessunara thumbnail
this is heart wrenching 😭

she is just too shocked here... not yet realizing what calamity has struck...

And now she is becoming aware of what has happened...

wow Ashish's face... concentration.. body language!! AWESOME!!

Her devastation is heart wrenching 😭 I ended up getting teary eyed watching Paro... Sanaya is such an exquisite performer! ❀️

The shocked horror, disbelief... tangible...
her grief... heartfelt pain... so real...that it just reaches out to us... making us weep for her..

And this moment... she looks at the man who has killed her future... with horror filled eyes she takes him in...
And there he is... mercilessly wielding his gun.. oblivious and even more, uncaring to the fact that he has destroyed 2 lives...

And she screams seeing... maybe to make him stop... maybe cz of the horror that has enveloped her life so suddenly on the day which should have been the happiest day in her life..

The backdrops.. visuals are a treat!!

Look at her dejected...broken expression.. as he drives on...

this is definitely one pair that is gonna create magic!! just wow!!! they r perfect together and acting! WOW!!
dolly_11 thumbnail
after watching the 3rd promo multiple times i have finally decided that this is my favourite promo out of all Edited by dolly_11 - 10 years ago
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: dolly_11

after watching the 3rd promo multiple times i have finally decided that this is my favourite promo out of all

I am not still sure... u know today i do feel its my fav.. but i really really like the 1st promo too...n the 2nd one...hehehe...i don't think its easy to pick..πŸ˜†

but i like 1 & 3 more i think...probably cz they showed a lot more than the 2nd... aahhh anyway too happy right now!! loving it all totally!! gosh waiting to watch this show!

deleteaccount thumbnail
This has to be my favourite promo of the three (Mostly) because Sanaya looks the prettiest in this one <3
dolly_11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

I am not still sure... u know today i do feel its my fav.. but i really really like the 1st promo too...n the 2nd one...hehehe...i don't think its easy to pick..πŸ˜†

but i like 1 & 3 more i think...probably cz they showed a lot more than the 2nd... aahhh anyway too happy right now!! loving it all totally!! gosh waiting to watch this show!

Yeah you are right ..The first one was very goood as welll
but my pick is the 3rd one πŸ˜ƒ..It's just too goood
and it feels so nice to see Sanaya back on screen
I missed her sooo much
The wait is a killer ..I am so damn excited for this show never been this much excited about anything all my life πŸ˜³