SRK Khan awarded 'India's Global Living Legend' By President Of India - Page 14

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by .Elixir.

Frustrated SRK fans should bump many of the Salman the criminal threads though right. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
preep is asking for it dying for it  πŸ€£

Frustrated SRK fans should bump many of the Salman the criminal threads though right. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

kya idea diyela hai πŸ˜† *goes to look for Sallu topic*
Originally posted by HooLiGaN

eek he shart ha lekin rocket ma he chalaonga πŸ€£

haan lekin bomb main hi phodunga πŸ€£
Originally posted by HooLiGaN

kuch din pahle sir jee app bhi old articles post kar rahe the bakri ke πŸ˜†

R u keeping tabs on what I  postedπŸ˜†

That article might be old but the thread I stared was ended on the same day... But this thread started in dec ..and some bunch of srk fans brought back again to keep SRK "in news" πŸ˜†
Originally posted by preep

R u keeping tabs on what I  postedπŸ˜†

That article might be old but the thread I stared was ended on the same day... But this thread started in dec ..and some bunch of srk fans brought back again to keep SRK "in news" πŸ˜†

no i m trolling every 1 πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by .Kiran.

Awwh what's this Preep ji? When there's no new negative news, you're allowed to make new threads on months old articles but fans are not allowed to bump up few months old thread? I smell something burning!

I can see who is burning for srk news...december posted thread opened again in April why???atleast salman fans don't open salman related  old threads ..πŸ€ͺ

To make it clear..I didn't bumped into this old srk article..when it is on the main page I opened the thread and saw it is "December" posted thread...so I said some frustrated srk fans brought it back to keep srk in newsπŸ˜†

I can see who is burning for srk news...december posted thread opened again in April why???atleast salman fans don't open salman related  old threads ..πŸ€ͺ

Seems like you got it all wrong. SRK fans will obviously bring up SRK threads. Notice the common factor: SRK? Frustrated would be someone who's not his fan but makes an effort to post months old article about him. Now you see going by your statement, it seems Salman fans are more frustrated. They have so much time frustrating over SRK fans posting in SRK topics when they can very well utilize that time talking about Salman. 

To make it clear..I didn't bumped into this old srk article..when it is on the main page I opened the thread and saw it is "December" posted thread...so I said some frustrated srk fans brought it back to keep srk in newsπŸ˜†

its not ur problem what the fans are doing dude πŸ˜†
bash actors dude actors not the fans