Saras aur Kumud ki baat hui 

VC ne kusum ke liye counselor lane ke baare main Socha 

So, next week, mood kuch badlega 

Saras aur Kumud saath saath honge 

Divorce papers pe sign honge 

Danny aur kusum ko milevane ki koshish hogi 

That's the irony of it all...innit?

Perfect point as usual Arshi...

So it seems Pramad is upto no good...as a lot of us suspected...seems he must have sent the mms too...to keep saras and kumud separate..

If his objective was to keep saras and kumud separate...which flopped due to danny - kusum marriage ...and he gave the signature divorce papers...he KNOWS that now Ms. Sanctimonious will be on her own trip and will actually refuse to accept the same...and will want to stay with him and do seva...

Pity that he knows her buttons / nature / possible reactions better than Saras...

I guess being blindly in love does that to you...you are so smitten that you fail to notice or admit the worst points of your love...

..and that it is always your biggest enemy who knows you that intimately for what you REALLY ARE behind your own facade...than your loved ones could ever know...

Edited by hotdogg - 10 years ago
hotdogg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: tryforceful

Curiosity killed the cat by watching 2 back to back episodes😲

What can I say about Kumud?! She seems to be having a misplaced sense of self righteousness and empathy. When someone's facing immediate danger to his/her life (Read death), she acts like a Fix it Felix and bestow upon them with their death wish. In Pramad's case, not giving the divorce. In Kusum's, her love! She doesn't understand whose death wish she's fulfilling or whose death threat she's encouraging. HOW?! She has the balls to say "your thinking itself is wrong" to Saras😑

Ms Largesse in love, how in the world does Kusum's "I felt Saras" not creep her out??! She cries because her sister's been wronged (which is understandable) but after all the bawling like a bambino after realizing that Saras is presumably out of reach forever, she should at least show some kind of positive emotion towards his 'return'. Why are the CVs too keen in projecting Kumud as a dictator extraordinaire?πŸ˜•

Welcome back Mr Prammy, you were being missedπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ‘

rosame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Archics
Nowdays, I make it a point to read your post every morning as smrth does each evening .
Kumud has lost her sensibilities. Yesterday She turned her back on Dukhba also. Her Badima who  always  supported her . Dukhba was the one who encouraged Kumud to start a new life  after her separation from Pramad .This the way she paid her gratitude to her favorite Badima. 
Likewise VC too is talking irrational. He makes a issue that 'Saras ne na bhi kahi hoti toh mein maan jata'. Arre Vidyachaturbhai Saras ne haan bhi nahi kahi thi ...itna toh socho .Apki pyari badi beti ka yeh sab idea tha , jo fail hua. 
God knows how long Kusum's counseling will last. Coz Kusum is spoiled brat and Kumud with her excessive love for Kusum  will undo whatever counselor has advised her, by acceding to choti behana's unreasonable demands.
I am kind of happy with Pramad's bad guy entry . I wish he shakes up Kumud so much that she goes back running to Saras. But on second thought, Pramad will make Saras's life miserable . Already he is lonely as everybody has turned their back on him except Dukhba - his guardian angel. 
Also knowing Pramad , i doubt if the divorce papers are genuine .
Lets see what happens next . Viewers proposes and CVs disposes .
Edited by rosame - 10 years ago
Kusum04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
super lines arshi πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
 its really appreciable that u have put the whole episode in few lines with so much depth...
there was a hope that after kalmoohi's marriage, things might become better, but CV's are still going with sadist track, as a result, every episode comes as depressing as possible... πŸ€’ 
only good thing happened was prammy's true color... 
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: smrth

Arshi the Magician,
A collective 'Thanks' for a wonderful coffee table and exhilarating mind drink each evening. Taking a temp break from the show...
'End game' - point of interest, mostly adapted. Personal opinion- a courageous and correct adaptation in spirit, but wrong execution, especially aftermath. 
Still, I laud them for not succumbing to 'original' fault. Strangely, it achieves an honest 'closure'. Hope, even in the ruin, they will not forget or fazed by some criticism for this change. In this case, change happens to be more integral. IMO.    
Of course! will read CBs and see the friends here...permit occasional posts.
See ya.😊

Smrth, in a crazy way, the present track makes sense, and does move redefine the relationship of Saras and Kumud, 

Plus I am now also very keen to see how the kusum mess will un entangled and also how will it impact Saras and Kumud? 

Will they like all previous times, only come closer? Or has something snapped and the story is moving towards sundergiri? Where Saras will retreat to and Kumud will follow ? 
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sudha-

Arshi

Hats off Arshi! 😊

Even I saw a ray of hope. The mood seemed to be shifting towards a remedy and a solution to the mess!

Keeping fingers crossed for the coming week!

Sudha, somehow I felt the mood in this episode was different 

Also what I loved was the kalika pramaad scene

Khoti kaki was boasting to Kumud - my daughter in law keeps doing small dramas, but unlike your Saras she never does such bad things 

And in the very next scene we had kalika pramaad - and I was thrilled - wishing Khoti kaki could see her bahu in the arms of pramaad the damaad , and him boasting about having tricked Kumud. Again 
happychappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshics

Bharosa kitni Aasani se kar liya pramaad par 

Lekin Bharosa nahi kiya apne Saras par, aur apni badi ma par 

Bharosa kitni Aasani se kar liya kusum ke Saras prem par

Lekin Bharosa nahi kiya Saras ke Kumud prem par 

Danny abhi bhi khafa hai

Kumud aaj bhi naraaz hai 

Aur kusum abhi bhi Saras raag alaap rahi hai 

Toh aaj achcha kya hua - pramaad ki sachchai dekhi 

Saras aur Kumud ki baat hui 

VC ne kusum ke liye counselor lane ke baare main Socha 

So, next week, mood kuch badlega 

Saras aur Kumud saath saath honge 

Divorce papers pe sign honge 

Danny aur kusum ko milevane ki koshish hogi 

@Bold, Arshi, I fear the Pramaad saga is definitely ongoing... 

Having experienced CV atyachaar over the past few weeks, I am quite sure they will drag it along... 

Am guessing Kumud will be so impressed with PPP's "goodness" that she will not press ahead with the divorce but will instead keep her word and fulfil her "farz" as already declared to PPP that night  ---- when she thought Saras had done his assigned duty (like a pet dog!) - viz., married Kusum and taken her home ---- 'I will now do my duty, and take you to amreeka for ilaaj!!!!" πŸ˜‘

If the old Kusum had been around, she'd have said "lagee shart?"...

p.s. In other words KKK (borrowing Toni's lingo here...😊) will break Saras' heart again, and then he'll come to save her again when PPP gets his wretched paws on her! Bweh...🀒
Edited by happychappy - 10 years ago
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: happychappy

@Bold, Arshi, I fear the Pramaad saga is definitely ongoing... 

Having experienced CV atyachaar over the past few weeks, I am quite sure they will drag it along... 

Am guessing Kumud will be so impressed with PPP's "goodness" that she will not press ahead with the divorce but will instead keep her word and fulfil her "farz" as already declared to PPP that night  ---- when she thought Saras had done his assigned duty (like a pet dog!) - viz., married Kusum and taken her home ---- 'I will now do my duty, and take you to amreeka for ilaaj!!!!" πŸ˜‘

If the old Kusum had been around, she'd have said "lagee shart?"...

p.s. In other words KKK (borrowing Toni's lingo here...😊) will break Saras' heart again, and then he'll come to save her again when PPP gets his wretched paws on her! Bweh...🀒

I think so too, happychappy, ek final dhoka aur baki hai, bigger than the previous one , when she will finally see what Saras has been trying to show her all along 
happychappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshics

I think so too, happychappy, ek final dhoka aur baki hai, bigger than the previous one , when she will finally see what Saras has been trying to show her all along 

... Which is why this whole track from that day in the courthouse when she fell for the Khaansi-wala Khilaadi is an insult to Kumud's intelligence, and all ours as well. When your pati-parameswar has already tried to murder you (at least once that you know of!) why would you be giving him mahaanta vibes? You should be running for your life or at least trying to put a safe distance between him and you!! 
Edited by happychappy - 10 years ago
-sudha- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: happychappy

... Which is why this whole track from that day in the courthouse when she fell for the Khaansi-wala Khilaadi is an insult to Kumud's intelligence, and all ours as well. When your pati-parameswar has already tried to murder you (at least once that you know of!) why would you be giving him mahaanta vibes? You should be running for your life or at least trying to put a safe distance between him and you!! 

Other than going round and round in circles, the' fertile' imagination of our 'creative CVs' does appear somewhat limited !