Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ishqRONsharma

god 
in that case even arjun and meher may split ..
2 beautiful couple ðŸ˜­
bollywood ðŸ¥±

Guys i think  suzanne is the one who ay have cheated (dont know) plus it was rumored her drug addiction..so why blaming hr? Women do can be a cause not the guy always!! plus HR no rumors on him with any girl..so its Suzanne whether she cheat or drugs!!

Now since this happen i believe SRK-PC thing too as they no longer seen together..but good Gauri kept SRK in line!! But in this case it wasnt the guy but seems the  women..regardless the only people hurt are the kids!! 

Edited by wat_up - 10 years ago
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: abby_girl30

And if I used the same language for a celeb you disliked...would you have stopped me then too???? NOO

sorry I'm nt a "douche bag"  like to use words like those ..only u can use it.. ur far more talented and skilled😆
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this is so sad to  hear i feel more bad for the lovely kids. wonder what so big happened that they broke 17 year old relationship. Edited by sonapri - 10 years ago
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@DB is that all you could come up with?? I have used these words before as well for other celebs...at that time you never complained for my language.

So you should accept that your bias stems from the fact that I said this against HR
as far as i remember, romours were there that suzane was upset with her in laws and nothing about Hrithik having an affair..
later news came that suzane is addicted, later rumours came that she is hooked up with arjun rampal..
sont know what to believe ... but uggh, few days ago Hrithik launched her sister's jwellery gallery, he wen t for an outing with his siblings in law and their kids, then how come the families are ok with each other but both r separating ?.. makes no sense, but anyways he made it official so yes.
Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Details Details ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -Mmm-

Kabhi fruit... Kabhi sabzi... Depends kaun hai dining table par...

Maddy any idea what could be the actual reason? yr really good in solving blinds, this isn't one ...  but apart from the usual - Suzanne's addiction and HR's rumored affair with God knows whom, there could be something more to it ...
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
.Edited by eeyoretel - 10 years ago
qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow. This is so extremely sad and shocking. I have always admired them as a couple, especially coz they had such a fairytale love story. And such a genuine relationship for years. This is really shocking. I really wonder what went wrong.

It is quite strange how HR worded that statement though. Makes it seem as if he didn't want to separate and it was Suzzane's decision.
ishq30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: wat_up

Guys i think  suzanne is the one that cheated plus it was rumored her drug addiction..so ehy blaming hr? Women do can be a cause nit the guy always!!

Now since this happen i believe SRK-PC thing too as they no longer seen together..but good Gauri kept SRK in line!! But in this case it wasnt the guy but seems the  women..regardless the only people hurt are the kids!! 

its good to end it than to hang around without happiness is my belief.. 
what else is better than them being happy with this decision.. 
but i feel for the kids..