Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishq30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Mmm-

Hmmm... Looks like there was some truth in the Suzanne-Arjun Rampal affair rumors... 

god 
in that case even arjun and meher may split ..
2 beautiful couple ðŸ˜­
bollywood ðŸ¥±
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DB_reloaded

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">ya true i can't stoop low to ur level of language so better to ignore u!!!</font>

Please grow a pair...does it hurt so much that a girl is calling him an asshole. You are protecting him as if you know him personally. There's a limit to defending your favourite or no??
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Why blame HR only i think its susanne the one who i heard was having something.. Anyways the kids i worry on!! Edited by wat_up - 10 years ago
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: abby_girl30

Please grow a pair...does it hurt so much that a girl is calling him an asshole. You are protecting him as if you know him personally. There's a limit to defending your favourite or no??

im nt defending i just said watch ur language!!! use some sense!!!
SRK-BEBO thumbnail
Arjun & Sussane?
LMAO who r these people to spread nonsense? 

HR is nice enough not to spread fake gossips about his wife to cover up him self, I guess its some funny gossipers.

Originally posted by: mayukh99

@MarryMeAdeel Who the hell you think you are for him considering you or are you just trolling?

🤣 Ofcourse I'm trolling...I'm way to beautiful for such an ugly guy...KRK = far more handsome than this dog faced two thumbed loser.
i hope they always remain cordial with each other so that the kids dont suffer.
when a marriage breaks that too of such love birds of childhood, its obvious that its the fault of both the husband and wife's, both HR and Suzane must be blamed for it.

Good that Hrithik gave an official statement, i hope he recovers soon, healthwise he needs to do it. and still hope that if they could sort it out but alas both are mature and adults and m sure both have taken the decision after a long thought.

i know Hrithik will always maintain a low key like b4, but Suzane and her mom just few days back said to the media that everything was fine, her sister said the same also, zayed said the same, dont know what happened in a period of just one month or less than that ?...

wishing these two a happy life ahead, and esp the kids, they r too young to get separated from their parents. 
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DB_reloaded

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">im nt defending i just said watch ur language!!! use some sense!!!</font>

And if I used the same language for a celeb you disliked...would you have stopped me then too???? NOO
ishq30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
the 2 boys 
they are just too small to know all this and understand it
whom will they be with?
mom? dad?
poor things cant be with both 
hope the kids don get separated like hrehaan with hritik and hridaan with suzaane 
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bookmarked. As there are too many threads on same subject.