Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I don't think they would have been able to resolve their differences for their kids, nor should they be expected to. Like someone mentioned before, they both would have been miserable and everyone else around them would be as well. Good luck to them both. 
Amara_B thumbnail
Was it really necessary to say 'Susanne decided to leave me after 17 years together'? Come on, at least be a gentleman and refrain from being bitter in public. 
starstruckk thumbnail
Hrithik sounds like a sore loser...he actually sounds like a teenager going through a supposed awful breakup with these statements on facebook/twitter.

Mistyy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Enycedoll

"hey mom, why did you leave Dad? He said you left and didnt want to make it work" 

i m not saying what he is doing is right especially if it is to protect his image. But to me he sounds like a depressed man trying to cope with situation. I could be completely wrong. Hopefully he will learn to cope with it better, may be behind the doors would be a wiser choice. Not on twitter/fb plz. 
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm guessing two things might have happened. Suzzanne doesn't like the fact that HR is going to be working with Kareena once again. 

Another reason might be the rumors about HR having an affair with katrina
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: NigelMolesworth

Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

No fun in being virgin and single. ðŸ˜†

But he has loved one that he lost (Aiswarya) so now he's single forever
Micky_elle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If they dont want to be together..so be it!! I really respect Suzanne..she married and loved HR for what he was.. when he was a nobody and when he also had that stammering problem! but im surprised HR i uiet open about and has actually been tweeting about it
VintageRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i liked sussanne's statement, non blaming and graceful.  i am really not liking hrithik's statements to media and social networking sites.   he is accusing her of splitting.  for the sake of kids he should not publicly make such comments even if she was at fault. 
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Werent there strong rumors of Hrithik's fling with Barbara Mori during Kites, which also caused Suzanne to move out to her parents home, and then Hrithink followed her, and blamed their departure from their home to termites ?

pakeezah thumbnail
Originally posted by: atominis

Even if his sentiments are genuine still this statement is too melodramatic and casts doubts on kind of picture he wants to portray (blame Suzanne and act sweet himself).

If she will indeed be his love forever then does it mean he won't ever get into a relationship with anyone else again? Or marry for compromise yet maintain his love is Suzanne (like Dev Anand married someone else but always called Suraiya his true love?)

Some filmy/dramatic/sweeping statements in his FB status!

-----

he sounds really guilty and melodramatic.

she was so in love with him...has to be a good reason for her leaving.

he probably is still in an affair with barbara mori.

lets wait and see if hrithik marries barbara. then the truth will come out.