Ek Boond Ishq

Ek Boond Ishq Written Update for 13th December 2013

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
EK BOONDH ISHQ WRITTEN UPDATE 13/12/13

epi starts with...

all at kitchen..meethi and chahcha discussing something.,.meethi says abt forgeting something and going all the way back to get it...

tara thinks when mj was nt there who murdered radha...she says how will i find out...no one is ready to help me here..she says only one person can help me radha dad..how will i search him..

Dai ma comes and give servant some money to deposit in bank...she says keep the challan in some file...she sys will chk some old records...

nandoo is all upset....she is running here and there...she is upset abt adi...she says she will teach him a lesson...

Yug comes and asks what happ..she says all fine...

adi in car and his car doesnt start...he says whose face in saw in morning and i gt nandoss call and how to close her mouth...

mj says to adi dadoo told to be brave...and keep trying...to succeed in life...adi gives towel to mj to wipe..mj keeps prasing abt dadoo..
nimmi asks joseph did he give milk to mj..as he cant sleep woo milk..he says he kept milk in his room..taooji ovehears the convo...he claps the hand and meets nimmi.,and says bahut khoob...he says he is happy to c her love for step son..and he did some magic...he is fighting frm last 25 yrs and she is supp her son...

nimmi says she didnt und..tauji says why is she pretending  not to knw thngs...he says u had only 1 kid till now..where did sec one come frm..why do u change...nimmi says mj doesnt sleep wooo milk at night..jairaj says he is happy seeing her love for mj...jairaj says gd she stared to show her love for mj..and that mj loves her a lott.and he is happy...to see her love for mj..and says thanks...to see her respect mj...

Taiji is upset  and leaves frm there...

Tara comes to her roon..mj is on bed...she says she cant do anything and she needs to throw him out...she comes next to him on bed..she puts her hand on him..she tries to get cosy with him..he says is there no space for you..she says she is used to sleeping like this..he says change this habit..she says buri aadat..and makes faces..

she closes the book in mj hand...she keeps troubling mj..so that he leaves frm there...she says him goos night an switches off the light...he switches the light on again..thy have a cute fight...

he says im leaving to dark room..he says her not to come..tara is releived...she says imp work left now...

tara mom is very tired  and calls nandoo..she asks her to press her feet...nandoo starts to press her feet..nandoo says to her  mom..that..she has to talk something imppp..mom doesnt listen and ..and says do like what tara did massage for her...she is to say abt mj ..she says how will is ay...

she says mj is not what he looks like...she says mj has lived in jail...and he is a killer...and he raped a innocent soul...

she says maa..but she is asleep....

tauji gets a call...he talk to some one..he says good news..he says he has found from where he gt call...its commissioner of police call..he says find out the place..he says to himself he  can kill tht girl..he says the first sunshine..the girl will die...

tars sees a file...and sees a bills..she says if he gets the name she will get the address of kaka..mj is talking to kaka..he asks abt dadoo..mj say he will come next day .kaka refiuses...tara is uspoet as she doenst get raghoo kakas address...mj says to kaka as u say..he says thanks to kaka...

kaka says he is happy to do thngs for mj...he say to kaka to tc as he is in eyes of lots of people...kaka says no one can reach him..

tauji gives some address..

tara picks up some chit..

BREAK...

after break..

tara sees the chit...and gets the address of kaka...tuaji also gives info to someome to kill that girl...both are at same address..

kaka talking to some girl..,.girl says to kaka who is knocking the door outside...he says to girl i will see...he sees tara frm window knocking the door..some goons come...and see tara..kaka wonders how did mj wife come here...the gonns catch hold of tara..as they say its the same address,thy say we would kill that girl..to make sure thy are alive...

thy catch hold of tara...and take her away..kaka sees tara being taken away...

BREAK...

after break..

tara tries to free herself frm goons.kaka comes to her rescue..both the goons run away leaving tara alone...tara sees kaka..nandoo says why did tara hide mj truth.,,.tara asks kaka abt mj..he asks he to leave...mom asks why she doesnt want to meet tara..tara asks to kaka to say truth..mom asks what happ..what did tara hide frm her..tara says to kaka pl tell me truth..tara is angry..she says u dont want to tell me abt ur daughters killer...she says how can u forgive ur daughters killer...she says tell me...nandoo tells mom the truth abt mj..that he is killer and rapist and tht tara married a rapist..kaka says u want to knw the truth..he says i have jst one answer..IN KALYUG IF THERE IS RAM ITS MJ...

PRECAP FOR ME ON MONDAY...mom comes to take tara back home..mj asks her to leave ...screen freezes on tara face...
Edited by DeliciousAS - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonal_cb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks Meera,
i just love reading your WU with your amazingly funny Emoticons πŸ‘πŸ‘
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sonalp

thanks Meera,

Thanks sonal...i love emorions as rhy make wu int...
Divya429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful update Meera!
Episode seems to b dhamekadar!
Archi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonalp

thanks Meera,

As Sonal said same from my sideπŸ‘
πŸ€—

sonal_cb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Archi21

As Sonal said same from my sideπŸ‘
πŸ€—

Archu , u r back after few days?πŸ˜‰
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for WU Meera πŸ€— Ur emos r cute 😳
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for the wu, love, - very entertaining!
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I love ur WUs.. esply those funny emoicons.. wway to go!πŸ˜†
Loved their cute fight.. Tara is one mischievous wife!

Regards
Sia
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks For The Written Update