Jagya - Ganga (SURROGACY)

Posted: 10 years ago
Friends,

Looking at the Surrogacy thing coming up in the story line, my guess is that Anandi might become a surrogate mother by carrying Jagya-Ganga's child.  The only woman dadisaa and family can trust is Anandi...so if I am right, Anandi would be entrusted to become a surrogate mother.

What do you all think???
Looking at CVs and Dadisa Anandi is the start and end of this world so it's very much possible no matter how disgusting the idea seems...i don't even get what do people mean my worthy and trustful?...there are many NGOs who provide healthy women for such jobs so if Anandi really wants to help she can make Singhs come in contact with NGO...wasn't that the reason Anandi started her own NGO?...By this she can help both Singhs and the poor woman too...Anandi was mroe eager to adopt her first child...wouldn't those plans get flushed if she even thinks of becoming surrogate mother to JaGan's kid and will Shekhars ever approve of it?...Would it be fair for Shiv to see his wife pregnant for first time but with her ex-husband's child no matter how it was done? I hope if something like that happens then either Anandi refuses to become surrogatre mother to JaGan's kid or Shiv tells a BIG NO to Singhs and even give some warning to Anandi to not take such step
Originally posted by reshmi1968

Please stop this topic already battle is going on - and no one is liking it.
Sorry @reshmi1968 but everyone has right to make topic on which ever topic she/he wants to provided it's not against the rules of forum...we already have so many unnecessary topic over Anup being Shiv's father and even had 10 topics a day on replacements...remember? the topic is very much related to BV and not gaianst the forum so the @TM has every right to make the topic and now it's members' personal choice to comment it or avoid it  
first of all singhs  r not that much fools to ask Anandi as surrogate mother and iam sure Jagya wont accept it...
Originally posted by charuluv_SV

first of all singhs  r not that much fools to ask Anandi as surrogate mother and iam sure Jagya wont accept it...
OH plz...How difficult will it be to show well established people fools to make one character super amazing?...CVs are expert in this field ⭐️
Originally posted by libsrocks

OH plz...How difficult will it be to show well established people fools to make one character super amazing?...CVs are expert in this field ⭐️
@i agree with u ,cvs will do anything to make someone duniyaa ki Mata...🥱poor khanaaji and devima all r next to her...😆
can sumitra be considered for being surrogate mother for jagya's child ?.i remember seeing a kannada serial where mother becomes a surrogate mother for her daughter's child. sumi looks still young & energetic, & since she is a family member dadisa may also not object
frnds y r u talking abt surrogacy wen this track wont happen
if everyine accepts for surrogacy in badi haveli when ganga get knw the truth then she will be telling every one that she is pregnent 
ywen she tells tat she is pregnent who talks abt surrogacy every one talks abt her oborsion 
First of all it cannot be for next few months.Ganga is already pregnant. the only option left is wait and the way Ganga struggles and bring happiness to Singh family. now its quite impossible to see the surrogacy in storyline.They want to convey this option is there like adoption of a child for shiv-Anandhi. these things BV showing is to give message to society is our country too has developed in many ways like westren.
Wait! Even Lal Singh's wife Koel can offer to be surrogate mother if it's taken up.

But for now it seems only for getting out secret of Ganga's pregnancy.