Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: arti_17

Happy bday Mahesh...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

wish u lots of happiness n success in life...it has always been a pleasure talking 2 u..miss ur masti in d HD forum...u wer 1 of d main reasons dis place was alive in those days...πŸ˜ƒn yes ur RaMa topics n RaMa vs SaTi fights r already an epic...πŸ˜†

Thank you so much Shilpha for all the praise and wishes... me too always had a great time talking to you and do miss those time a lot... i hope you are doing fine... take care and thanks again...
Edited by mahkutty - 10 years ago
mahkutty thumbnail
Originally posted by: godblessu

happy birthday

stay happy,healthy and blessed

Thank you so much my friend...πŸ˜ƒ it means a lot to get good wishes from you always... take care!!!!
mahkutty thumbnail
Originally posted by: sreevijayan

happy birthday dear...

thanks a lot sreevijayan...
mahkutty thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Cinderella...

Happy Birthday Mahesh ... have funnnπŸ€—

and nancy kiya kamal ka thread hai yaarπŸ€—

Thanks a lot Wardah...!!!!
mahkutty thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Ratzlicious--

happy birthday MB :) have a rocking year ahead! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot shreyu...
mahkutty thumbnail
Originally posted by: GauriLuvsRP

A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MAHESH!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

GOD BLESS U n U get All The Success In Ur Life πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Tum jiyo hazaro saal yeh meri hai arzooo πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Rati Di dancing for u πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Nancy beautiful thread πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³
And OS ka jawab hi nahi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

thank you so much Gauri...

Gauri Tera Gift Bada Pyara
Maein To Gaya Maara, Aake Yahan Re
Us Par Rati ka Saada
Chandrama Jyon Aadha, Aadha Jawaan ReπŸ‘
mahkutty thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sandy-

Hello bade bhaiya! Happy birthday! πŸ₯³  I'm sorry for being late mate, you know how busy I am. I had sent my wishes to Nancy in advance anyway. Hope you had a lovely day, with those you love and with cake. :) 

AvuRaCy, you guys have done an amazing job with the thread (as is the normalcy with you). πŸ‘ πŸ‘The intro gives a nice clue who this person named Mahesh is and why he's so famous in this forum. πŸ‘πŸΌ OMG Avu and Radha, you guys included the "just friends" joke/fact too...wah ji wah! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ This fact can't be neglected by anyone now na. It's as true as it gets, so you did the only right thing. 😳 Well, I've no words for the OS! Superb job Radha, this is easily got to be one of your best OS ever. πŸ˜ƒ Mahesh and I got almost equal screen space. 😲 And my my, our fight has never been so intense before. πŸ˜² πŸ€£ Tripping over and spilling drinks, we would really do anything for Rati. πŸ˜† I'm such a big villain at his party! πŸ€£ I'm loving it. πŸ˜Ž Honestly speaking, I landed in dream land towards the end. ...but only till the twist was revealed. πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜† What's Sachin's problem? Why does he become kabab mein haddi at each bday party? πŸ˜• πŸ˜† Oh wait, I see. He's doing all this for me...if Rati can't be Sandeep's, she can't be Mahesh's either, so I better keep her away from the latter...that's how Sachin look at it. πŸ˜† Thanks for your support SB! πŸ˜‰ Anyway, all those sweet things RP said to me and her tight hug more than made up for the few letdowns. πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜³

Thank you Mahesh for the generosity and faithfulness you're showing. I don't know if I deserve all those nice words or not, but all I know is that you're a very special friend and brother of mine, and I'll cherish this friendship for a long long time. 

I liked your answers and the thought you put behind them, even though I don't agree with everything you said (especially regarding Rati and Meher).  πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜† But since this is your bday thread and an occasion for sharing joy and happiness, I'm willing to let it pass. My counterattack will straight up win me the game, so I'll let you enjoy while the fire is still burning. πŸ˜†

thank you so much mere chotte... it means a lot to hear from you and all those good wishes...

yes, i got your advance wishes and was quite to read it and it is great to have a friend like you always... take care and wish to catch you soon in the pyaar bhoomi soon for the QueenπŸ˜‰
GauriLuvsRP thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mahkutty

thank you so much Gauri...

Gauri Tera Gift Bada Pyara
Maein To Gaya Maara, Aake Yahan Re
Us Par Rati ka Saada
Chandrama Jyon Aadha, Aadha Jawaan ReπŸ‘

Ur most welcome Mahesh πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Hey bhagwan yeh gaana mera picha nahi chodega shayad πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 mahkutty

IF-Rockerz

mahkutty

Am I dreaming or is this real? πŸ€“ Mahesh has finally changed his DP? πŸ˜² You need to throw a good party! Btw, what's this new pic supposed to be telling us? πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 

mahkutty thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sandy-

mahkutty

IF-Rockerz

mahkutty

Am I dreaming or is this real? πŸ€“ Mahesh has finally changed his DP? πŸ˜² You need to throw a good party! Btw, what's this new pic supposed to be telling us? πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 

it was time to change mate...πŸ˜‰ sure party is on... πŸ˜ƒ but you smelt a rat πŸ˜† so you know what i meant😳 it is your Rati bhabhi with meπŸ˜† should i say peechle jaanam mei😳