Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: likarsh

Chikni, thanks for making it. :) I haven't checked it out, yet will soon, sure your Christmas decorations would be awesome.

I'll try to make the next one. :) 

Supreme Court- It showed up in my feed last night that the verdict was being awaited and would be out in 30 minutes...of course it took a bit longer. But yeah during those minutes, I was like, oh no big deal. I just assumed Supreme Court would uphold Delhi HC, never really seriously thought SC could go the other way.

So finally when the decision was out, I was like hella surprised!

I don't buy that BS about not the Court's place. Please! I want to know if the Indian Courts have always stayed quiet on matters, I think not. 

Now it's a matter of whether or not legislature will get the job done. And who knows if they would ever get that passed.

Hey! No problemo, Liks 😳 
With the amount of public outrage and other countries' condemnation, they  may amend it fast.. but still, it reflects on the regressive opinions of superior court judges- I mean it's the Supreme court and not some  village panchayat! 🤢 What's the use of all those years of experience and accolades of being a 'respected' judge when you can't even grant basic freedom rights to humans! 👎🏼 Epic fail..
JAHHNAVI thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

Avi your trophy idea is good.  

I am sure you will win many trophies.  

I give you one... The best user of Emoticons on the Forum ! 

But hosts don't get nominated, Dolly.. So they win nothing 😆😈
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is our CC Avi  we can make our own rules.

Liks will help change the old rules and present a new way for all to win.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't even know what is going on, but Dolly Chkni is just trying to get our of being nominated/winning. 😆
Dolly-heart thumbnail

Originally posted by: likarsh

I don't even know what is going on, but Dolly Chkni is just trying to get our of being nominated/winning. 😆

I agree Liks .  It was her idea to give trophies in our CC.  And now she is all SHY and CUTE about not wanting to win.

Whats up with that ??
JAHHNAVI thumbnail

Yay!! 🥳 Who's shy?  kaun main... 😈 Liks in the previous CC I had suggested we hand out virtual-trophies like other forums' do... Dolly and pallavi agreed! I wonder if others would agree too.. 😳 We can put forward different categories first and later nominate sirens in them, then let everyone VOTE and finally hold a red-carpet ceremony and give out awards- maybe sometime in January..😆 😎 
Everyone is invited to come up with unique award categories- formal or funny- your choice..
Example: I propose "Spamming hot siren" award, "Innocent siren" award, "Teekhi mirchi" award, "I-only-click-Like" award 😆, "Best video maker", "Gossip girl" award, "Ideal Siren award", "Namoona award" and more.. these are just suggestions.. 😃 What say? Just for fun!! 😆 
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Hey Avi, I just remembered you said something about meeting a "Nice Punjabi Muunda"   at a weeding..

Tell us more... I am damn curious... 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXQViqx6GMY[/YOUTUBE]

I think this is her best christmas song she's done. Also of other christmas tracks this one gets me into the holiday season the best.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
CC 19 Congratulations everyone. 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
I feel sick actually, I was reading something unsavoury...I should be careful which threads I enter into. 🤢