Rise of heroine and fall of trps

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Finally trps below 2. ...wow, rise of Madhu at cost of rk and jealous RK .finally heroine track has achieved the less than 2 trp..
Congrats cvs...
Kya kya papad bele cvs be is track mein , disguised it as RKs fight ..if they just would stuck to rks fight and Madhu supporting it would have better. Utter misuse of good actors like raza murad and amar behl guy... Edited by armummy - 10 years ago
Hi aru
Can't beleive it
It's happening second time
Just wrote same thing in EDT
An then saw your post

Truth always hurts
But this is the truth
Awsome  the  original  story  of  madhu  becoming  superistaar  is  the  biggest  flop
The  Day  The  Movie  Became  Heroine  Centric  Most  Of  Rk  Fans  Stopped  watching..

Rk  Getting  Cured  Had  Highest  Trps.
In Three  Months..
Superstar  Rk  Is  The  Charm  Of  The  Show.
They  Made  Him  Jobless.
Still  No  Sympathy  Or  Madhu.
Today  Biwi  Was  Asking  Why  Im  Always  Blamed
Abhi  Tak  They  Are  Trying  To Justify  Her...
Step  By  Step  As  Anki  Said  She  Took Away  Everything  Rk  Had...
Flop Heroine  Track
true mamatha..i'm happy tht trps r at an all time low , but only to wake up cvs, not shut down :(((( sorry girls i'm too senti about it
Originally posted by _charu_

true mamatha..i'm happy tht trps r at an all time low , but only to wake up cvs, not shut down :(((( sorry girls i'm too senti about it

Charu I know that
U are still watching and your reveiw is still first on EDT
U really have some patience and junoon
Originally posted by _charu_

But this time they cant be sleeping  like sullu's era.I doubt if they ever want to wake up .  abandon the ship to sink.?   Madhu's dialogues  for  this week are  desperate rants for online viewers.
Use the TRP thread for all discussions related to TRP: ~|| Madhubala TRP Thread 4| Week 49 TRP 1.9 (0.3 Drop)||~

Topic Closed.
-MB Devt. Team.