Radha - A villain?

LeenaRG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Most of us are thinking that the person threatening Kalavati is Radha. So my question is, if Radha was MJ's friend & she is alive why is she letting him take the rap for her rape & murder? If she was close to MJ shouldn't she have come out in the open so the case against MJ is dropped?

With all the medicine bottles shown in the room with that girl, it might be that she has been recuperating from whatever terrible thing happened to her on 27th Nov last year. But if she is well enough to call & threaten Kalavati, she can surely call MJ to let him know she is alive.
I am sure there is another conspiracy here. Maybe kaka knows she is alive & it was her who called him that day not Yug๐Ÿ˜•
I wouldn't be surprised if she is shown in a negative light. Today when she spoke to Kalavati she didn't sound like a nice person at all.

Would love to know your views.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I think she is not contacting MJ thinking that her life might be in danger if soneone cones to know about her. She might be waiting for the right time to prove mj innocent and till then her task is to freak kala out
bright_star89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hmmm.. true.. 
if she is radha, then she is hiding,  why? kala defo is not hiding her, cos she is herself finding her...
could it be adi who's hiding her, or someone else??
i think there is someone else involved... could be nimmi as well.. 
just my opinion..
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@dilisha...

I agree...she is waiting for correct time to come front of mj...

And I think she is believing that mj still loves her...tara is just a burden on him...but when tara mj and radha face of...goshh more than mahaepiosode
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ok let me give one more take on this caller...

Dont freak out please...

This could be another scorned eunuch...who was witness to everything that happened on 27 Nov 2012.

She looks like she is ill, with not just medications, but bandages etc etc...which means she is injured and recovering and healing from something. She/He knows who is Rudra & Kala.

Might have blackmailed Kala at the time, and was asked to be killed by his men, was left to die..but is alive.

Edited by ddFan2012 - 10 years ago
LeenaRG thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dilsha

I think she is not contacting MJ thinking that her life might be in danger if soneone cones to know about her. She might be waiting for the right time to prove mj innocent and till then her task is to freak kala out

Normal human reaction would be to try & save the person who is in trouble because of you not to go threatening the enemy.  Here MJ is shattered thinking she is dead & there she is giving dhamki to Kallu๐Ÿ˜• If she was close to MJ she would trust him to keep her safe, instead of hiding from him.
LeenaRG thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaveriw2008

@dilisha...

I agree...she is waiting for correct time to come front of mj...

And I think she is believing that mj still loves her...tara is just a burden on him...but when tara mj and radha face of...goshh more than mahaepiosode

Please not another love triangle. Everywhere there is only that, please EBI ko triangle free rehane do๐Ÿ˜†
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ddFan2012

Dont freak out please...

This could be another scorned eunuch...who was witness to everything that happened on 27 Nov 2012.

She looks like she is ill, with not just medications, but bandages etc etc...which means she is injured and recovering and healing from something. She/He knows who is Rudra & Kala.

Might have blackmailed Kala at the time, and was asked to be killed by his men, was left to die..but is alive.

Wow now u also shown us new angel of this story...

Lets see what time will show ...
LeenaRG thumbnail
Originally posted by: ddFan2012

Dont freak out please...

Yes, I was also thinking something similar. Maybe Radha is really dead or better still Radha herself was a eunuch๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

One other possibility is that MJ knows she is alive, that he made her disappear for her own safety & that is one reason why he is willing to go to jail. Maybe MJ made her promise to never come back, but now Radha wants revenge ๐Ÿ˜•
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
exactly leena ...in todays epi we got a glimpse of this person mayb radha or not threatening rp...if she turn out to be radha she vibrated with negativity in that scene..if she is really imp to mj its time she come out in open and save mj...mayb radha had feelings for mj which was mor than friendship but mj was not into her which made her turn to a bitter woman...ebi is a complicated maze for us...