Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: madman2651

Mala tumha saglyanche posts vachun advice gheyla khup help milte:) Asech posts lihat raha anee serial bagat raha:)
Maji khari identity tumha saglyansamor laukarach reveal hoil ;)
To paryanta wat paha:)

MM tu eka post madhe swatacha naav Shashank aahe asa sangitla hotas...atta hee ashi comment keli aahes mhanun vichartey...'khari identity'??? Ketkarancha Shashank aahes asa sangitlas tar aamhi kahi vishwas thevnaar nahiye πŸ˜‰  Baki kahihi chaalel
-sanju- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations on the 2nd Thread guys. With lots of people joining in, the forum is so much fun to read. πŸ˜ƒ
The serial is atleast becoming watchable again. I'd almost stopped in the past few daysπŸ˜†
Btw, about those offscreen pics of Shashank Tejashree shared in thr previous pages from the MaTa event.. I'm in awe of how 'starry' Shashank has begun to look already. His presence is like that of a celebrity. It's great as long as it stays this way and doesn't go overboard.
And as Neela ('Tai' I should say maybe?) pointed out, Tejashree does need to tone down a bit. (Acting & Make-upπŸ˜†)
I think for all the fangirls here, you guys could frame a nice message on behalf of the members and inbox him on Fb. His orginal account is tagged by the HSMHG official page in all their updates. (We've done it previously in the 'Kitani Mohabbat Hai' forum with both the leads and we built a fun relationship with them where we could talk to them pretty casually, share appreciation and criticism. The actors know how to discriminate a group of sensible fans from the flattering mob!πŸ˜‰)

@Spashta-Wakta I think you should atleast have a pen name, it's a bit odd to have people address you as that or SW.πŸ˜› I naturally tend to like people with a language as good as your's. Why the Hindi, Marathi words in Toggle case though?πŸ˜†

So Madman is now mystery man, huh? πŸ˜†
.Neela. thumbnail
@Sanju...No need of Tai...I am definitely not a teenager to feel bad about being called Tai, but no need of formalities.  Just Neela is good.

Agree with U, Shashank really looks like carrying that 'stardom'...that aura.😊  But good thing is that he's aware that its likely to be temporary.  Although, I hope not.

Personally I am not a big fan of interacting with the actors...its ok we appreciate and praise their work.  I have interacted with some actors from serials earlier and some of them are quite ok and friendly, but some, especially the leads are not very accessible...perhaps because of their tight schedules and perhaps because interaction on FB sometimes comes with bitter lessons to learn.  Its better to leave them alone and let them live a peaceful life.  Some people like Swapnil Joshi are so approachable...I have even seen Spruha commenting on ELTG page.  But as you have seen from SSK's experience, some fans can get really crazy.  I cannot imagine myself to be amongst the crowd of girls waiting outside his house to have a glimpse of him.  πŸ˜† But guess that's just me. 
.Neela. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Trupti09

awesume epi.

loved everything about janushree. first scene jithe shree janula dhir det asto loved his dialog nd omg shree ne janula kiss pun kel, hya doghana kharach laj vatat nahi vatat devasamor pun romance karaycha chance sodat nahi.pun its ok dev adjust karun gheil i guess πŸ˜‰

nd nanter mag kitchen madhe shree ne kelela panchat chaha pun janune aavadine ghetala. awww they r damn cute. loved their scene.

Yes, Trupti...liked that scene very much.  Shashank's dialogue delivery at that time...πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈ  very commendable.  And kissing...perfectly fine.  I would say it was a gesture of affection and his deep love for Janu is reflected in every action and dialogue.  Shantapane suddha effective dialogue delivery karta yete he kharach SSK kadun shiknya saarkha aahe!!  He will go long way for sure.  Keep it up SSK!!

(Tejashree ne tyachya kadun kharach training ghetala pahije ...tine he waachla tar ugachach complex yeil tila...) 

Narmada swaipakaat expert asa saglyancha mat kaa aahe??  Baki kashaat nahi tar nidan swaipakaat hatkhanda aslyamule tya babteet tari confidence nako kaa??  But good to see that she has so much love for Janu.   I am waiting to see Aai ajji's reaction in tomorrow's episode. 

Aani koni notice kela kaaa...JYRG madhe hero chakka Shree cha dialogue bolto..."Kashi waaatli aapli room"!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Kitti copya marnaar he lok??  Cannot stop noticing such obvious instances.

Edited by Neela.H - 10 years ago
spashta-wakta thumbnail
@sanju - I (try to) follow the ITRANS transliteration scheme for representing DevnAgarI in Roman
script. I think it's intuitive, pretty neat & concise for 99% of our needs. Here's a link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devanagari_transliteration
E.g. buttermilk is tAk and a quill-pen is TAk & so on. 
So hoNAr sUn mI hyA gharachI is phonetically precise. I find honaar soon mee hyaa gharachee too much to type and yet imprecise. I wish everybody followed ITRANS😭

@Neela - will you stop being so logical and sensible? πŸ˜‰
I am reminded of a joke: A middle-aged man goes to a doctor and boasts: I am 50 and have no vices. I can complete an Ironman easily. Don't drink, don't smoke and have no health issues. Will I live to be a hundred?
The doctor: Yes, of course. But why? (... do you want to live till hundred having no 'life'!) πŸ˜‰

I am glad there was no Baby around when J lied to save Sharayu. Else she would have dutifully reported this to the HQ. Is everybody convinced like me that Sharayu's forgetfulness is a front to save her from answering inconvenient questions?

I found SSK's makeup a bit effeminate in the pictorial of Cine Tadka. The male lead of 'sAwar re' is good-looking but can't speak Marathi or act! Apart from him, there are few Marathi actors better looking than SSK. IMHO, Tejashri is quite a 'plain Jane'.

madman2651 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mala shashank cha khup manje khupach raag yeto.
Mi jevha pan tyala car madhun utartana kinva car made enter kartana pahila ahe tevha tevha tejashrich drive kartana disli.I mean,ih common to ek mulga ahe,tyane drive karayla pahije.Pan jevha pan tejashri ani shashank ekatra milun kutlya function jaatat,tevha tevha mi tejashri lach driver seat var pahila aahe.To swatahun drive kari shakata nahi,asa pan nahi ahe.Tyala driving yete.Ani to ek mulga ahe,guys nech he initiative gheyche astat jevha tyanchya barobar ek mulgi aste.
Poojashree ne je photos upload kele ahet tyamadhe pan dista ki tejashrich drive karnar hoti.Tine driver seat cha door open kela hota,manje tich drive karnar hoti.Hech shashank hee karu shakto na?Mag ka nahi karat to?
Such a shame!!
-sanju- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Woah! Didn't realise there was so much detailing to it!πŸ˜› That's something new learnt..
And Neela, I don't see myself doing that either. When I say message, I just mean a cordial one!
veena0129 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neela.H

Yes, Trupti...liked that scene very much.  Shashank's dialogue delivery at that time...πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈ  very commendable.  And kissing...perfectly fine.  I would say it was a gesture of affection and his deep love for Janu is reflected in every action and dialogue.  Shantapane suddha effective dialogue delivery karta yete he kharach SSK kadun shiknya saarkha aahe!!  He will go long way for sure.  Keep it up SSK!!

(Tejashree ne tyachya kadun kharach training ghetala pahije ...tine he waachla tar ugachach complex yeil tila...) 

Narmada swaipakaat expert asa saglyancha mat kaa aahe??  Baki kashaat nahi tar nidan swaipakaat hatkhanda aslyamule tya babteet tari confidence nako kaa??  But good to see that she has so much love for Janu.   I am waiting to see Aai ajji's reaction in tomorrow's episode. 

Aani koni notice kela kaaa...JYRG madhe hero chakka Shree cha dialogue bolto..."Kashi waaatli aapli room"!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Kitti copya marnaar he lok??  Cannot stop noticing such obvious instances.

really...very nice epi...Shree/ janu' s scenes were awesome(Trupti.. iam using ur words...can't help it)...and ...more importantly ...the epi,s have become more lively...charecters madhe jaan 
aale  saarakh vatte...

ani ...ho ...Neela...JERG...most of the dailogues...sequences...scenes...copied vaattaatπŸ˜†...

pan...that serial's present track is very good and interesting...

veena0129 thumbnail
Originally posted by: spashta-wakta

@Trupti - I guess Kala found the chandrahAr in his pocket since we had been shown him keeping it in the front pocket of his jeans. But then Kala being who she is, is more likely to quietly steal it for herself than turning virtuous and complaining about him to her husband.

Does anyone have any other ideas about what was found? Cigarettes? Drugs? How can Kala know what drugs look like?

what i feel is she must have found a bunch of notes(rupees)...which pintya must have got by selling that haar...this must have shocked kalaπŸ˜•...or may be drugs...😲
veena0129 thumbnail
today   will be deffly an intersting epi...let us see what will be ajji's reaction...swatach ego baaju la thevun Janu la appriciate karte...ki... kai na bolta gappa baste?...baby tari na bolleli ch bara...nai tar hicha kay khair  nai aaj😑...