Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Trupti09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
lol @veena dont worry aata janu aali aahe na ti gokhlyancha gharat saglyana sagale manners shikvel aani mag aaplyala janushreeche ase romantic scene thoda jast vel baghayala miltil dont worry.

pun kharch yaar gokhlyancha gharat aata paryant janushreeche jevadhe romantic scene zale aahet tyamadhe konitari kabab madhe haddi yetatch actually shreecha aaya kontyahi angle ne haddi vatat nahi πŸ˜†
.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Romance and all is ok...but I was really hoping that Shree will use this occassion to tell the truth and make things clear, also would have made Janu's image very clean in fromt of the MIL's. Instead he chose to LIE again!! Again ???😲  What the heck??  Aani viewers ni kelela criticism atta dialogues madhe reflect hotay.  Truce at the cost of another LIE??  Business madhe Loss?  Aai ajji office che finances check karel ase tyachya manat suddha aale nahi?  Bara aayan samor nahi tar nahi...nidan room madhe gelyavar Janu la tari khara sangnyachi himmat jhaali nahi tyala?? Janu ne varun 'I Love U' cha bola phiravla ki gadi paghalaa??😲  Ashakya jhaali aahe hee serial atta. 

Bara romantic scenes pan toch toch pana na aanta aani tarihi awkward na hoteel ase kitti tari asu shaktaat!!!  Totally lost on today's episode.  Tyapeksha ELTG cha episod avadla mala aaj.

mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neela.H

Sagali ghongadi bhijat thevali aahet aani atta ha kuthe madhech??  They really need to address -

1. Janu's mother's extortion of Gokhale's during the wedding - she really needs to be made to return all the jewellery back to G's.
2. Pintya's situation
3. Chota kaka

Also tackle -
1. Manish's love track
2. Saru's wedding...khara tar he itaka sundar pane tackle karta yeil, pan tithe hi he lok daily soap cha kuthla tari ghisa pita formula waprun mati khatil.  I swear...doka gahan thevala aahe CV's ni Anil Apte kade bahuda πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  Shree cha ekhada changla Business client dakhva kinva Janu chya banket koni tari senior officer dakhva. 

If they really want to bring back Anil Apte, why can't they show that Indu's husband and son are actually alive...at least Janu cha paaygun tari changla tharel.  Anni Mattha aani Matimanda serial cha officila stamp aapan lavun taku HSMHG la 😲

Itaki

Neela nice ideas - pan he sarva sodun serial challi aata English Tution from Janu to Indu - hya track var ...tch...tch..tch...
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Romance and all is ok...but I was really hoping that Shree will use this occassion to tell the truth and make things clear, also would have made Janu's image very clean in fromt of the MIL's. Instead he chose to LIE again!! Again ???😲  What the heck??  Aani viewers ni kelela criticism atta dialogues madhe reflect hotay.  Truce at the cost of another LIE??  Business madhe Loss?  Aai ajji office che finances check karel ase tyachya manat suddha aale nahi?  Bara aayan samor nahi tar nahi...nidan room madhe gelyavar Janu la tari khara sangnyachi himmat jhaali nahi tyala?? Janu ne varun 'I Love U' cha bola phiravla ki gadi paghalaa??😲  Ashakya jhaali aahe hee serial atta. 

Bara romantic scenes pan toch toch pana na aanta aani tarihi awkward na hoteel ase kitti tari asu shaktaat!!!  Totally lost on today's episode.  Tyapeksha ELTG cha episod avadla mala aaj.

Aga neela, if Shree had made things clear, then there would be no scope for them to drag the serial because once aaji's MU is cleared then the tension which is keeping the viewers glued to HSMHG would be gone (thats what the producers of this show are thinkingπŸ˜•)

Overall, i liked yesterday's episode even if they have kept many loose ends πŸ˜ƒ
spashta-wakta thumbnail
@Neela - As Vidya pointed out, your 'problem' is that you are being intelligent and logical and forget that you are watching an SMS that is trying hard to downgrade itself to an MMS! Don't do that and you won't have any problems.
@Mishkil - I hope they bring back AA to demand Rs 70K from Kala and he slaps a case on her under IPC 420 for cheating. I won't mind if AA torments Baby instead of (back to) good ol' J.

@Trupti - They did it the way I said they would - eliminated the MU (though, as Neela observed, they should have done it better) and showed us a smiling couple as demanded by the viewers - all in a single epi. Also, just as I predicted, Hitler-AjI admonished the n-i-ls (nasty-in-laws). The good thing was that Hitler-AjI came out of her self-imposed exile & interacted with people.

I am afraid we are in for a week or two of lightweight bhankas involving 'English for Dummies'. Even the bhankas between Ashwini & Isha on ELTG was not too good. We just don't do comedy very well.

I think the role of S's real mom is quite poorly written. He shows no special affinity to his mom and is shown closer to Hitler AjI. Even on this serial, he talks more with almost every other person than his own mom. That's quite illogical. (But then didn't I just tell Neela to not be logical?) 
minakshi80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I hope Anil apte's entry will force janhavi to accept the car from gokhales.

And as neela says abt saru's wedding to a bank officer... At the start of the serial I thought they will pair her with manager borkar. But he has his own smita. I was disappointed then.
vidya0906 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakshi80

I hope Anil apte's entry will force janhavi to accept the car from gokhales.

And as neela says abt saru's wedding to a bank officer... At the start of the serial I thought they will pair her with manager borkar. But he has his own smita. I was disappointed then.

Anil Apte has become a bheegi billi now...the way he was whining in front of her...henceforth he will treat her as a daughter it seems...hehehehe what a fall πŸ˜†

aani kaay ga minakshi...saru and borkar🀣   even if he was not married, saru would never have married him πŸ˜›

and today they were just doing timepass aani aapla time waste πŸ˜‘

and thank god, janu bhadakli naahi when shree told her about the loan...well at least i think he must've told her the truth...thats what they are showing in the precap.
.Neela. thumbnail

Marathit type Karun post taakta yet nahi kaa ithe?

Aso...aaj mala majhi post edit tari karta yetey.

Samudrachya talaashi nelelya maalikela navin kahi suchavnyaat artha nahiye mahit asunahi...

Mala waatle hote ki sahstrabuddhe ghar sodun jataana samanachi avraa-avar karteel teva Janu la pintyachya samanaat chandrahaar saapdel  ...pan kascha kaay?? Mumbai saarkhya thikani to aaraamaat khishaat itaka motha chandrahaar ghen ughadpane firtoy  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Atta navin gharaat tari samaan lavtaana milnaar aahe ka to haar Janu la nahi tar tichya babana?? 

Kahihi jhaala tari Pintyala haar viktana dakhvu nakaa

Itake saadhe soppe vichar kaa nahi yet CV's chya dokyaat.  πŸ˜²πŸ˜² Hya serial madhlya sagalya characters na chakka maarun taaklay hya lokani 😑😑MMMS (mattha matimanda Marathi serial) karun thevala aahe itakya changlya maalikela

According to SW - intelligently vichar kela ki he asa hota. Pan ha common sense nahiye kaa?

Yet, I am chilled. Kahihi dakhva...aamhi  'sa.su' karat raahanaar, jamel to paryant.  Fuktaat te suddha .

Edited by Neela.H - 10 years ago
.Neela. thumbnail
SW - regarding Narmada's character - someone had suggested on FB that Janu should be shown interacting more frequently with Narmada so that she gets all the motherly love and affection that she has missed the entire life.  Also, that would help her understand the pain that she has been bearing since Shree's birth. Hmmm...pan ase constructive suggestions kase vaparnaar he lok?? Instead English classes 😑 Yes, they never gave that character any thought πŸ˜•

Even for Mothi aai...given the 'smart' business woman that Bhagirathi is...how is it possible that she never suggested Indu to visit orphanage and get involved in that social cause??  I mean, even dumb serials like 'Bade ache lagte hain' had shown the involvement of Sakshi with blind kid's organization.  Besides Shree donates money to NGO. 

DARN...they gave such nice messages through this serial, this should have been such an easy thought ...another noble cause that they could have shown Indu to be involved in, instead of being the SUPER DRYCLEANER of Gokhale's😲😲 

vidya0906 thumbnail

Marathit type Karun post taakta yet nahi kaa ithe?

Aso...aaj mala majhi post edit tari karta yetey.

No neela, we cannot post in marathi here...it seems this site doesn't support the vernacular font πŸ˜•

btw, saw one promo yesterday...janu is shown cleaning up some mess on the floor...and that mahamaya baby is taunting her saying there is no need for doing all this...janu says sorry and goes from there...just the saru comes and says, she was taking a glass of milk to shree's room, when she stumbled and the glass fell from her hand...so janu was cleaning up that mess...aaji is shown scolding baby about the same πŸ‘