y is astha not telling shlok that she dint insult his dad......

shtl_l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
so many times shlok tells u insult my dad...astha keeps quiet...i dint get it...y is she not saying that ur dad got insulted because of u...it was he who said that girl no in college ...it was he who dint listen to her...
the accuse of tv reporter comes later...but actual it is shlok's fault right...he only told that girl she cannot continue in college...and it was he who dint listen to that girl and astha...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

she told him that once before in college office but he still blames her
shtl_l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Neelum.drashti

she told him that once before in college office but he still blames her

yeah she told in office ...but then he is also accusing her all the time...after marriage she dint once also told him it is u to b blamed...she keeps quiet when he tells u insulted my dad
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah she should put her point across
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Like Neelum said she has point blank told him that is was all his fault. Mr. Egoistical only took that as further insult that the insolent girl didn't accept the blame and made this elaborate plan to make her accept it. It worked, she has felt remorse for her hasty actions but he is too arrogant to accept her apology. Clearly, it is more than mere revenge as a lifelong punishment, like he claims he wants for her, means he wants to suffer along with her in a loveless marriage. 

Furthermore, even when she tries to voice her defence, he shuts her up. He doesn't listen and he will not believe her as to him she is a liar. He needs proof of her innocence. Wonder why he said he trusted her after the Joyti reveal if he didn't mean it or did he?!
Edited by veracity - 10 years ago
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
He doesn't believe her every time he tells her you insulted my dad if she said no then maybe he would stop saying it