Can't get enough of Roshni and Gauti

Posted: 10 years ago
I am so in love with Gautam and Roshni they make such an adorable pair. Their cute interactions and the way Gauti came for Roshni despite he needed rest for tomorrow's match.  And the way he saved her and took her care. Now I am totally fida. Would love to see more of them. Firstly I was so desperately waiting for the serial and now would be waiting for my Gautam and Roshni. Loving them.
Jab tak their is no official name I will use RoTam I know weird but can't think of anything else. 
Edited by -Abhiya- - 10 years ago
i seem to like gauti but i think there is some mystery behind him..
They are adorable <3 I wouldnt get too attached though. It IS a mystery story :p
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

They are adorable <3 I wouldnt get too attached though. It IS a mystery story :p

+1 i too don't fancy anything becoz of thriller format, we don't know what comes in next
evn i cant get enough of these twoo..both are equally adorable :)

Agreed the amount of times I get attached to a couple and they end up dying or being with someone else. Its heart-breaking, anywayz for some reason i've got a bad feeling about gauti. 
Gauti is so cute man. Their moments are so real and adorable <3

True that!
How about gauTAm+roSHIni=TaShi

How about gauTAm+roSHIni=TaShi
Gr8 loved it. Let's make an official announcement thread for the name as it is very much needed. 
Edited by -Abhiya- - 10 years ago