Jodha Akbar

is everyone happy now - Page 2

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: lashy

'Sigh'
Lesson learnt πŸ˜†

Waise we did wait for 4 days and only then lost patience...so itna bhi mat daanto anchal HameinπŸ˜†

Jalaal ko kam ankhna sabse badi galati hogi - MAπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: aanchal_c

haha,bilkul nahi dant rahi hun main appko...πŸ€—

I know dear...was jus pulling your leg πŸ˜ƒ
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
this track is a torture...all i was doing is listening to the dialogues rather than watching the scenes...😑...i wonder how mom took the torture to watch this track...one of the worst track till date
its still not known whether he planned way before or after it...so we need to wait for thursday episode to know the real picture...

even though if he pre-planned...he still didn't know the way to execute it as he was confused with his own emotions regarding his divorce and ruku's tears...he was little bit weak at that moment becos of ruku since she is his special wife and he got emotional...jodha came as a ray of light and show him the path to execute the plan and he did with his own style...thus victory is the result...
Edited by Mages - 10 years ago
meghanajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am not convinced yet Aanchal, its not clear at all. When its okay to praise the CVs when they do good job, its okay to complain as well. If CVs show that Jalal had planned it all along, will be the first to apologize..at this stage though, not sure at all.
Alishaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks aanchal... pheww been long havnt been on the forum posting.. feel sooo good nd relieved once on the forum :D
well now thats rude if someone got to say some irrespective words for anyone... Mainly CVs lol unless cracking a joke that i usually prefer nd do ;)
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I really first want to know the relevancy of the track in terms of it's contribution to Akdha story progress.
SShreShthA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Agree dear...super happy nw