Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Diya... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Afsana15

The whole point of changing CV's was to bring about this change. Slowly, slowly they will kill the character of Swayam (well they already have to some extent).

But that's so unfair . Is it the way to treat the most loyal fans of the show ?! by killing their fave character ?!! Want old Swayam back πŸ˜­
...Diya... thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaani2209

God alone knows what went wrong The basic essence and the base sketch is lost totally🀒 and the worst thing is we don't know if it's even repairable πŸ˜­ God it hurts SO bad to see Swayam being butchered😭 

Hope it's repairable . how would we continue to watch D3 be without our original Swayam ??😭
...Diya... thumbnail

Originally posted by: maneeshaswaron

Dude i agree with you on the change thing.. what change does he exctly want? He want's her to change and be all good? or he wants her back to her diva avtar.. recently when sharon was all sweet he dint like it.. and now when she is sweet to kriya.. he is all happy.. i mean what is he exctly upto?! πŸ˜•πŸ˜²
And dont u mention the continuity.. i really m not being able to connect with the track at all.. 
The other day during the kriyam scene in the med room.. i found swayam really rude.. like he said nahi mein usse drop kar dunga o wtever.. it was rude.. and in the next epi sharon is happy that swayam spoke to her properly?! I mean i dont  know what's happening with the track.. but whatsoever m really hating it πŸ˜‘

Dumbiii πŸ˜› Yeah , dunno what change he is talking about , but whatever it is i'm hating it .😑 Yes, he is overly rude now, his centre of attention is his best friend, sharon is nothing now .πŸ₯± Noone can understand what's happening .
Phosphenes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh man this made me senti πŸ˜’  Its just plain hurtful to watch the character you've loved with SO much heart and soul since the past 2 and a half years getting butchered like the way it is! His dialogues used to make my heart melt, not just the romantic ones, even the things he normally said, his reflections on life...I loved each and every thing. But now..its just so not Swayam! Like Joyee di said, its like slow poison to Swayam as well as SwaRon fans. And I'm sorry, we're not sitting around here to tolerate that. GIVE US OUR SWAYAM AND SWARON BACK!!  Enough is enough!!
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: D3fication

Oh man this made me senti πŸ˜’  Its just plain hurtful to watch the character you've loved with SO much heart and soul since the past 2 and a half years getting butchered like the way it is! His dialogues used to make my heart melt, not just the romantic ones, even the things he normally said, his reflections on life...I loved each and every thing. But now..its just so not Swayam! Like Joyee di said, its like slow poison to Swayam as well as SwaRon fans. And I'm sorry, we're not sitting around here to tolerate that. GIVE US OUR SWAYAM AND SWARON BACK!!  Enough is enough!!

Hear, hear! 

There are gaps in Swayam's characterisation at so many levels, loverboy and otherwise. Kab tak yeh? 
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I am just way too disappointed with the way they are handling Swayam and his character. Really very very disappointed. He's the one who's usually the philosophical one and imparting knowledge within others..and now he's being treated like god knows what. Swayam is the best character I've ever come across.. But this is just way too disappointing. He's no more the person I used to adore. 
...Diya... thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnanyaVruShan

bang on post...

swayam... d swayam shekhawat... d ultimate loverboy... now i find him NOWHERE. πŸ˜­
want him back... at any cost... 

The ultimate loverboy is lost .😭 Want him back too πŸ˜­
...Diya... thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Deepika_

Dont know what went wrong...but yes...I am not able find Swayam..my favorite character of D3

No one can find him now , di.
Shardha_Swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agreed Diya
Bang on post
CVs have butchered... ooppss royally murdered Swayam's character. This is definitely not the Swayam anymore, for whom I fell for
The essence of his character is lost somewhere in the mess
I couldn't connect to the show anymore
Totally disappointed by the work of new CVs 😑
Missing old Swayam, the Lover boy 😭 😭
Edited by Shardha_Swaron - 10 years ago
Pooja-J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihi4VruShan

I am just way too disappointed with the way they are handling Swayam and his character. Really very very disappointed. He's the one who's usually the philosophical one and imparting knowledge within others..and now he's being treated like god knows what. Swayam is the best character I've ever come across.. But this is just way too disappointing. He's no more the person I used to adore. 

They are bringing down the level of the show, in the long run, this will certainly cost the show🀒