Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jonee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
yes neelum - shlok aur aastha ki unkahee understanding bahut kuch bathatha hai - iss pyar ko gunda giri pyar rakh dengey abhi key liye๐Ÿ˜›
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
wow seems like a great episode thank you for the WU
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jonee

yes neelum - shlok aur aastha ki unkahee understanding bahut kuch bathatha hai - iss pyar ko gunda giri pyar rakh dengey abhi key liye๐Ÿ˜›

rakh du๐Ÿ˜†...i just hope gunda kabhi pyaar bhi kar hi la๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Gomsy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bacha creates a scene...which makes baba mouth shut ๐Ÿ˜†...Oh...shlok..u r perfect SIL..everyone wish to get a SIL like him...what an acting..today's performance goes to our Gunda SIL
Again wonderful analysis jonee ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey jonee, nice analysis. 
Shlok ke dashavatar:
Dog (bites)
Bear (cuddles)
kamina (deceives)
gunda (bullies)
badmash (bad boy doesn't listen to his mother)
caring (as a brother to jyothi and chacha to kavya)
lover boy (saccharine sweet)
manipulator ( he is playing against the great NA)
mentor (his favorite pupil Aastha)
tormentor ( loves torturing Aastha)

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i'm glad aastha met her dad today

it was an amazing epi

waiting for tomorrow
jonee thumbnail
wah dsr = tumhara dashavtar for shlok tumhara boot camp inventory sey bhi zabardast niklhaa๐Ÿ˜ƒ
dekha hamara kamina shlok ka magic - sab ab ulta pulta ho gaya - knowing EBP tho, they will keep taunting us much the way shlok does aastha  - i dont mind - loving this show - ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜›
dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
jonee,
iss Shlokie ka kuch nahi ho sakta. isse badalna mushkil hi nahi namumkin hey. yeh to kamina hi rahega. i like him that way. 

he says something but means something else. might have learnt that art from baba and then aced it out of necessity after losing a lot in the past. "andar se kuch aur bahar se kuch". but sometimes he means what he says๐Ÿ˜•. 

when he told aastha to go home he meant it. but aastha as usual starts a discussion with saasubai. shlok had to forcefully throw her out of the house by her neck. one request to cvs, don't make their confrontations too rough, like the one where he holds her face too harshly. we understand that he likes her cheeks but aaraam se. neck holding was good.

he keeps telling aastha's family that if they have any problem they have to tell him first. by that he means they should not approach his daddy. kalindi and aastha have faith in hot daddy. they may fail him there.

Avinash lost weight, had a hair cut and is looking very handsome. Shrenu as always looked pretty but a little tired. poor thing is made to cry too much these days. they both acted well today.
-LECHU- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved your post๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
yes its getting more and more interesting day by day!
as u said "cant hate shlok"...am in love with this show๐Ÿ˜›
jonee thumbnail
hey lechu thanks - yes i'm loving kamina and EBP too๐Ÿ˜Š
and dsr, true, shlok is trying to tell avdhoot to call him if he is in trouble and not  hot daddy ๐Ÿ˜‰

and i havent responded to those comments yet abt avdhoot and ajju being in this game together  with shlok but i will now : 
i can tell u quite frankjly - at this point and maybe even later unless i am really taken by surprise at this direction if EBp takes it - both avdhoot and ajju are not in this picture as far as i can see - avdhoot looks genuinely shaken and ill with the news of the suspension and ajju looks her usual confused and worried self - 
and for me to think that ajju wld team up with shlok on his agenda at the cost of causing so much trauma to aastha is inconceivable to say the least - no loving grandma (which she is) will want her lil granddaughter to go thru this even if temporarily - so i am not convinced of that angle ๐Ÿ˜Š