Article:Anita will play Raman's ex-wife!! - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
. All my favorite actors in one serial. Wow !! Waiting for Anita's entry.. Loving this serial..
Super happy n exited to see Anita in the show.Ekta always hit bulls-eye with her casting .Anita playing grey shade for first time .
Originally posted by Asharkibiwi

I loved her in kavyanjali...glad she s back n ekta's show . oh now got d secret of ruhi's black mole 😆

Me to loved her in Kavyaajali .So happy she is back with ekta show post her marriage.
Originally posted by TrulyLoveSaRuv-

OMG OMG Anita!! She's one of my all time favorite television actresses!! Really really loved her in Kkavyanjali!! Ekta seriously I LOVE YOU for this again she did not dissapoint me!! Anita's entry will surely spice up the show.. #HAPPY!! :D

She is also one of most fav all time TV actress . 
Originally posted by ishikaek43

Aha ... When the mole on ruhis face is highlighted immediately Anita came into my mind. Happy my imagination is correct... Last saw her in TMLS.
I dont want her to be negativeee... But i think i cant help it.

@Bold - I also thought of Anita .But I was not sure whether she will play grey shade .But happy she said yes to the show.It will be interesting to see her playing grey shade character .
I am excited too...
Anita and karan r my all time fav's...watching them in one show will be a treat...
it will be good to see Anita in a grey character...she will do full justice to it...I am excited for her entry
wow...Anita ...missed her after KA...
all my fav in same show...😳
Thanks  4  sharing.So  finally  Raman's  ex-wife  is  going  2  make  an  entry.She  left  him  4  a  better  life  and  no  wonder that  mole  on  Ruhi  reminds  him  of  his  bitter  past.Her  entry  will  probably  be  a  turning  point  in  Ishita-Raman  relationship.
Woww!!! perfect entry the show gears up with so much interesting facts 😊
OMG...awesome news...but her character seems to be very materialistic...like every common women with full of material thoughts...and i think a bit selfish too
it will surely spice up the show 👍🏼 and anita good choice