Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: malavika6

superb post joseph. thanks for the video and caps. today is 11-12-13. u made a wonderful post on a auspicious day. missing them alot. i wish to get one offscreen seg.

I miss those golden days. Angel is most cutest kid ever.😊

MoNaya n Angel...'Picture Perfect' !! 😳

P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post &caps Joseph I still this segment how monaya played with this baby,This was cutest segment in this track..Monaya &that kid trio looking super cute,They too said they would miss this baby  after this rack 
sajanp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a ton joseph i didnt watch that videos & pics are so cute.angel is such a cuti pie 
malavika6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

I miss those golden days. Angel is most cutest kid ever.😊

MoNaya n Angel...'Picture Perfect' !! 😳

yes joseph. now a days this like button irritates me alot. always show error.
Deepshikha23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have the same problem also Malavika.
ntmrjn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aww nice reminiscene. Also during the last episode there was seg regarding sanaya with the nupur's baby that was also of same kind.
Glowing_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww very cute post Joseph!

Angel was really a bundle of cuteness! MoNaya with Angel truly seemed heavenly <3

soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice post.how can i forgot that baby track wala angle.she was such an angelic face.when baby track started i was pregnant that time and i liked that child so much that i keep saying my sis if i have a girl; i will name her "angle".then one sbs segment aaya there i found this chil'd real name "zara".i liked it so much and my mjht that i named my daughter "zara".πŸ˜†even some people when asked me sometimes why u named her "zara" then i keep quit and said"bas aisa rakh diya" only my sisters know this story.πŸ˜ƒ
thanks jsoeph for this awesome post.
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
if they take of each other like baby and call each other baby then can you imagine what will happen when it comes to real baby,.. well sanaya has already dream about having swimming pool in her home and she can watch her babies and hubby in pool by sitting beside pool 🀣

Just look at picture.. other's baby is kissed by again and again and pampered like hell πŸ˜†

shopaholic parents can you imagine state of home? πŸ˜³ one shopaholic + one shopaholic = Biggest shopaholic BABY πŸ˜ˆ

Now I know why they wanna BIG house.. 😑 1 BHK itna mast home pura nahi padta kya 2 logo ko πŸ€”

but fantasies about baby make them more greedy πŸ€“ and fights will be continue πŸ˜Ž

About Sajan well gunjan said even if that baby is samrat's then she wont leave his side 😭 (happy tears)

aisa lobe aaj kal dekhne ko milta ichh nahi 😭

to be honest pehle inn do bade babies ko ek dusre ko sambhal ne do both behave like baby ... πŸ˜† successfully SHADI karle naa to ganga maiyaa bhi  KHUD me hi doobki lagaale 🀣

ye nanhi par kabhi Gunjan ki god me jaati hai to kabhi Samrat ki can you imagine kabhi sanaya to kabhi Mohit

Beti Maa ke baal se khelegi baap uske dupatte se

Baap ne beti ke liye  BF bhi dhundh liyaa πŸ€ͺ Duniyaa ka sabse yeda baap hogaa wo 🀣

i can't imagine MoNaya Singing Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall and Ringa Ringaa Roses..

i havent' seen their baby yet 🀣 well To monaya ne kaha dekha hai apne baby ko πŸ˜’πŸ˜΅ 🀣

so i can sing one song for current babies

Chubby cheeks rosy lips dimple chin teeth within lambe hair not so fair 🀣

Babies are Angel of people's life who knows better than ME ☺️ they just put breath in your life and apne pyaar ka production to kaun pasand nahi kartaa I wont say anything more as sweet words dont suit me πŸ˜†

last bt not the least song will be purfecttt (in madhuri style)
Meri duniya meri duniyaa meri duniyaa tu hi re meri khushiyaan meri khushiyan tu hi
mein raat din sajde karu... tere liye duaaye mangu re...

this post is so so so down to the memory lane mahnnn ... EPIC show.. can never get one

ab to ye picture real life monaya me dekhne mile yahi umeed rakhte hai aur humari duniyaa bhi issi umeed pe kaayam hai 🀣
Edited by BabajiKaThullu - 10 years ago
-Marie- thumbnail
Wo bohata cuteee hai ...Sanaya what about you .. You sound so droolcious as u said this..  πŸ€ͺ and the smile played across Sanaya's face as angel played with her hairs n dn she was messing up with mohit's .. aww Jauable MoNaya <3

These two segments were SOOO FAB.. Cute and adorable.. your titles says all.. turly angelic is MoNaya in our life.. sunshine our smile laughs.. everything associated wid dm.. Adorable !! :)

and now thanks to star classic for uploading MJHT ! Truly thanks to dm !

Thanks S3J for making this droolcious and amazing post ! Ahh Want monayaa int bass... :(