mann family and bhullar family very irrarting

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
i don't like toady episode i am  wondered rajji nad bani's sasural   i should tell  both sasural...very torturing and very selfish family
if we take mann family.. i mean rajji's sasural .. they are very selfish persons  there.. if we  take  sohum He is behaving like a  innocent .  when He came to know what happened that night and still  who doesn't have the nerver to apologize to her for all .. he is thinking all faults her only he didn't know  anything who is acting in their family..but sohum's family thinking  he is always  showing to his love and care  with rajji but rajji does never understand his love and feelings .. but sohum's family doesn't know anything about him  who  is looking only rajji as friend.. very annoyed .. but simran.who is looking rajji as machine not a human😑😑.. she doesn't  have understand her feeling and emotions.. . i hate simran who is looking forward rajji's side for child.. very selfish women .. from starting to now  she feels to sohum's life not rajji.. but buwaji is a better than simran πŸ˜‘😑 but rajji should maintaing diz anger continuously in this family πŸ˜‘

otherside bani . her sasural is very irriating they are showing always rich and high familly.. but bani's  parents also thinking  thay are  high classless family so they are behaving like diz ..  very annoying bhullar family as weel as  bani family doesn't know about their real  identity and  everyone they are criminals  .. but they are showing to film as high class family .. .😑😑 i feel to slap gagan.. and balbber than parmeet πŸ˜‘😑
Edited by sailuja - 10 years ago
I totally agreed with u!!!
Agree with you.. 
Simran and all are bending over backwards for whatever Rajji says,not because of love for her, but just to keep her to have a child in the house. Not that she is not milking it but still.. Previously Buaji would have taunted her hundred times for such a behaviour but now all is good as she is going to have Soham's baby

Bani's sasural is anyway loony. But this is their way of getting Bani to leave without the NGO people causing issues. Dilemma for them is they have not figured out just what a big doormat Bani is.  
except the sojji scnes 
crap bhullar scenes