Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

sanchi or dhruv the better actor

RAHUL9877 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Well I am not a prejudiced male chauvinist and the physical part of me would actually get enticed towards the opposite. But comparing acting and rating would be a tough job in this serial but after the two episodes I would hand over the mantle to DV aka Ruslaan Mumtaz. In the last episode he thrilled me by capturing each nuance of emotion with the perfect balanced expression May be his youthful ebullience aid him in this. But I found Saachi on numerous occassions to be flat and flowing in the same set of impulse. The challenge is for the both the actors for they are in a probabilistically low social situation but Ruslaan handles it well.
The dancing part of Ruslaan and screen presentation is something that would provide him an additional advantage... What say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehbeer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hard to decide, they both are amazing actors
vinee_vinee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't know if its a natural thing to like the opposite gender but I too like Ruslaan. Sangeeta as an actor is no less but something gives Ruslaan an edge...his role is more layered and somewhere he understands every layer and keep them distinct...thus every layer stands out.
The beginning of the show may have been the start of his acting workshop but the way he has grown over all of us , he is simply outstanding. 
I don't know if its only for the different roles but I also feel Ruslaan is a better actor.
naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
they are superb actors beyond doubt.
naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: vinee_vinee

I don't know if its a natural thing to like the opposite gender but I too like Ruslaan. Sangeeta as an actor is no less but something gives Ruslaan an edge...his role is more layered and somewhere he understands every layer and keep them distinct...thus every layer stands out.

The beginning of the show may have been the start of his acting workshop but the way he has grown over all of us , he is simply outstanding.
I don't know if its only for the different roles but I also feel Ruslaan is a better actor.

👏
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
both r talented actors..but if to decide one then ruslaan will be my frst choice i think dv role is more attractive then sanchi
i guess both are equally good😊😊😊
zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Both sangeeta and Ruslaan are great actors..
aparna37 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Both are equally good, its their  roles that make them differ.  DV is playing an active role compared to Sanchi, so sometimes her role may look flat. Otherwise both are fabulous actors.  Luv Saruv!!
sandyvrits thumbnail
Agree with all of u BUT I must say Saanchi's expressions are just abt the same in most of her scenes!!! DV shows much more versatility than her...but then again its my opinion ...😊