Balika Vadhu

Why not Ganga?

libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I don't get what was there for Ganga to not think of some other medical procedures other than risking her own life...normally couples do visit many hospitals to see some way out of such medical problems before either giving up hope or mother's life...now soon jagya and whole family will try to convince ganga for surrogacy but she will refuse and that will amke sumtira think ill of her but soon it will be revelaed ganga is actually pregnant and sumtira will realzie ganag's greatness...yet one mroe insensible track to show the lead great...if they were going to think about surrogacy then why didn't they showed it properly in normal manner like it ususally happens 
I liked Basant and Gehna's convo...it's all so odd in BV...in relationship matter youngers are better than elder (normally shekhars) and in new technology and practical thoughts elders are better than youngers (singhs) ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Becoz "old is gold" yaar...😉😆

SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Since TV heroine will always think about sacrificing for family, so Ganga will only think of taking risk for family's happiness.  

But why the whole family is thinking only about Jagya-Ganga child when they married only recently? They discuss Jagya-Ganga child like this is the biggest problem in the world. 
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Libs simply because cvs are brainless They now understood there is something naming surrogacy too perhaps they read our comments on forum and now got the idea 

-poloenigma- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bcoz Ganga probably doesn't know abt surrogacy.
libsrocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Theepetronauss

Bcoz Ganga probably doesn't know abt surrogacy.

yeah sure...she beign nurse deosn't know about surrogacy...even people who have never touched their science after 10th knows about surrogacy and if not then they have doctors to educate them about ways to conceive in such problems
atominis thumbnail
I didn't expect Basant to do this "kisi aur ka bacha" jaap. He isn't DS' own son or Bhairon's own brother. So his going to extra lengths to make Gehna bear another child for him (even if it was Gehna's wish) and now talking stuff about Jagya's own child is out of place. He forgot his own roots? Or like Shiv he is also happy that he is at least a Singh so what if not born from Kalyani Devi?

Ganga might have evolved into internet savvy, smart "talk English, walk English" type woman but I guess CVs want to show her ignorant here hence she wants to risk her own life than think of ideas like surrogacy.

Jagya is probably wary of family or doesn't know how he'll explain Ganga about this.

Biological kids are of course important. But it's too bad that BV made adopting kids or raising someone else's kid as some act of charity or magnanimity (khud ko samjha liya, samjhauta kar liya blah blah!).

libsrocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Skepblun

I didn't expect Basant to do this "kisi aur ka bacha" jaap. He isn't DS' own son or Bhairon's own brother. So his going to extra lengths to make Gehna bear another child for him (even if it was Gehna's wish) and now talking stuff about Jagya's own child is out of place. He forgot his own roots? Or like Shiv he is also happy that he is at least a Singh so what if not born from Kalyani Devi?

Ganga might have evolved into internet savvy, smart "talk English, walk English" type woman but I guess CVs want to show her ignorant here hence she wants to risk her own life than think of ideas like surrogacy.

Jagya is probably wary of family or doesn't know how he'll explain Ganga about this.

Biological kids are of course important. But it's too bad that BV made adopting kids or raising someone else's kid as some act of charity or magnanimity (khud ko samjha liya, samjhauta kar liya blah blah!).

sumitra's dialogue is yet better than anandi's who is adopting kid from her own choice and not majboori...look how she talks about adoption ðŸ˜²
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I feel that the BV CVs need to learn the art of subtlety. 
They could have just shown ganga running into the bathroom in a state of nausea ... but instead they show in great detail how she vomits and then cleans her mouth in the sink ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢. 

I mean why??  are we viewers so dumb that they need to paint a picture for us to understand what she is doing in the bathroom??
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tinoo

I feel that the BV CVs need to learn the art of subtlety. 

They could have just shown ganga running into the bathroom in a state of nausea ... but instead they show in great detail how she vomits and then cleans her mouth in the sink ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢. 

I mean why??  are we viewers so dumb that they need to paint a picture for us to understand what she is doing in the bathroom??

This scene was shown for a week in the precap...
BG music was ðŸ˜† what is the need to show that scene.😕