Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jonee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hey lachii - TWISTED is the underlying them of EBP - its the twisted games that the A household is playing - tho is mey hamara contribution hai  -  POSITIVE TWIST ๐Ÿ˜›
and yes NA is stepping onto the battlefield big time - hope only he will have to scractch his bald pate and we all survive with more rather than less hair on our pates๐Ÿ˜ƒ
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i loved todays epi

and niranjan had no choice but to agree with aastha cos he wants to maintain his cool calm n loving face
Operaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jonee

you guys be damned - mai tho hilney wali nahi hoon - askhri episode thak - that is if i survive this EBP mania and dont collapse by then๐Ÿ˜‰ - and bappa will get u guys to kamina's side - picture abhi baaki hai mere doston๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Rekha dagmaga Rahin hain๐Ÿ˜† 
dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Operaqueen

Rekha dagmaga Rahin hain๐Ÿ˜† 

jonee hai na sambhal ne keliye
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rani-lucki

i loved todays epi

and niranjan had no choice but to agree with aastha cos he wants to maintain his cool calm n loving face

yeah he wants to be in Astha good books
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shlok's intentions are slowly comming out as NA's mask is...interesting episode..though one might think Shlok is a puppet acting according to his dad's wishes(I wouldn't blame if anyone thinks so)coz he is portraying as the same..but if he is doing all these to instigate his demonic dad to reveal himself..then he is doing a good job..but he is playing a dangerous game here...if he loves astha and if he thinks she will understand him some time down the lane...he might be in for  a shock...he has trust in her..but he is forgetting that she is losing her trust in him at an alarming speed...kahi aisa naho ki once he brings back the lost happiness in the Agnihotri mansion...he loses his happiness ...lets see...I am loving the show and the way the characters are shaping up...can't wait for tomorrow
swati62 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsr11

hey jonee,

i thought you didn't post your thread for today and i just posted my rant in lachii's thread. no problem. i am posting it here too. today's epi make me sad๐Ÿ˜”

Hated Shlok in today's episode. Told cvs I would go into panic attack if you don't keep my hope alive about Shlok's heart not stamped black. Today's episode didn't give me any hope regarding Shlok's good heart. Did he really want Aastha to go through that humiliation? In yesterday's episode, I felt he was intentionally mocking her so that she would protest at some point. But today his expressions gave me the impression that he wanted Aastha to do that f*cking ritual. why was he gloating? yuck. I was hoping that he has good intentions behind all this hate drama he is doing. Once his character becomes as black as NA and Abhay, what are we supposed to look forward to? For everybody to go to jail? Amidst all the negativity, there should be a hope for future happiness, which i don't see in today's episode. Aastha to find someone else and move on is not something i want to see. Didn't like it.

I totally agree with u. Watching each episode hoping Shlok will be shown in a positive character but it seems far fetched now. Have to say the acting is mind blowing and so was NA speech.
Sg2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jonee

Another thrilling episode by EBp - everyone acting up to and beyond their capabilities to give us a  real dhamdhaar episode

the most significant aspect of today's episode for me is NA reeling under the weight of his own
public image - he is so caught in this web that  he is compelled to keep silent  with great effort (notice his clenched fists) when aastha refuses to drink the water as it is against her sawbhimaan= 
 what a clever monologue on NA's part abt traditons and how this puja reflects women's strength and patience - yes buddy, but our aastha has run out of patience and thrown the water on your face - gulp it if you can- 
NA's delibrate prayer to his dad and the threat/warning directed at shlok indirectly - "i know you will look after your children " he says in his prayer - he knew shlok was listening and has incited him to act against aastha - 
but shlok is really more concerned for aastha''s safety now - that is why the immediate need to pack her off to her mom's house - amidst all the shouting aimed at aastha in the  last few minutes notice the comment he made to her - "vaisey bhi tumhara vahan jaana zaroori hai "- it is because he wants her out and he knows her baba also needs her - the very fact he kept the file in her wardrobe and gives it to her before calling the police  if he did actually call or was faking it ( not sure tho if he takes file back tomorrow before she plans to leave) - indicates that he is telling her to think rationally and use her brain - abt what he is upto - he is not able to tell her directly because he fears his father may harm aastha and so has to put up a facade in front of NA that he is against her - otherwise why wld a guy who did not want aastha to step out of the room is now in such a hurry to see her leave the house - and the comment to chacha earlier "mai hamesha aastha to batha raha hoon ki koi zabardasti nahi hai she can do what she wants" and chacha's relieved look - 
Cvs are deliberately showing only chacha and varad in this game but varad's comment: "shlok knows i am against all thse traditions "is a big give away.
  asstha ofcourse warms our hearts with her fiery opposition and her direct plea to NA - which actually throws him off guard - gt acting by manish - she throws the water and saves her self respect - super acting and expressions by shrenu - really feel for aastha's plight in those tension packed moments 
anjali is ridiculous to say the least - she need not beg for forgiveness after abhay's wormy dialogue  - and sulbha and abhay actually need to be silenced, tied up with a single rope and drowned off the arabian sea๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ fat hopes
  jaya is  upto to her usual saas bahu drama but we shall ignore it for now -
chacha and varad interaction was good but two grown up men discussing the need for a little lady who has just entered the family to set things right seems to be silly and reflects how little or no guts these two guys have - but atleast their intentions are good - and its good to know they will support aastha in future
 shlok as i indicated earlier is a mystery that is unravelling quite  cleverly and interestingly - hats off to CVs for this unique TV serial character and to avi for another brilliant performance again today

precap - so aastha is walking out and NA i suppose will ask her to visit baba and return for the nirjal vrat. fainting etc episodes - action packed week folks๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

Great post Jonee. Yes let us see  how Astha will come back to this house.