Arshi FF: Zindagi of Arshi THREAD 2: FINAL EPILOGUE - Pg: 114 - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
that was my awesome. my heart goes out for both of them :(...
but i hope everything will be good in the end ... good chapter (Y)
i love khushi.. she is a great women...
i want someone so good for her, who understand her, who support her rather than arnav

I should say that Kushi stole the show. Well, you did me proud by presenting her as a strong lady who admits her mistake and rightfully takes her blame and punishment. If she had hanged on to Arnav for their "divine love" concept (yes, its sarcastic, you would be rolling your eyes at me) I would have not liked it.  And she gave the best punishment for Arnav. Actually since the punishment came from Kushi he will abide by it (and its more powerful since Kushi was the judge who passed the judgement), if it was from Lavanya he won't give a damn and he would have hurt her..But now he will..he has to..if he had ever loved Kushi he will...

Btw Kushi's certain dialogues were very impressive ---

1.      Right now she has more right to decide it. Abide by it. Because you have done a lot of mistakes in that relationship already. ---exactly! Am glad that she didn't act as selfish as Arnav but told him the truth behind the actions he did so far.

2.     Kushi: I don't think she will. Unless you have hurt her again before coming here. (She saw his expression) For God's sake Arnavji, why are you doing this to her? She is doing this for the child that is half yours. If you can't be a husband to her, at least you can be human. How much will she be going through now? --- wow!! This is one the best dialogue of Khushi. She understands the other woman now and for the first time she see things from Lavanya's perspective and she also realises that her Arnav has acted on his selfishness until now and will continue.

3.      Kushi (tears flowing down): Only if you promise, you will be the best father in this world for your child, if you promise to bring him up with all the love that you wanted to get from your father. If you promise he will never feel bereft of a father. Promise me this Arnavji. ---- This is the best punishment you can give Arnav for his selfishness towards the two women. He doesn't get his love of his life and he is asked to promise to love the baby who is separating him from his love by Kushi. I think this is a better solution than the one Arnav thought of. To get the kid from Lavanaya and to bring up the kid with Kushi. Idiot! I am still angry with him for thinking such an idea.. Unfortunately Kushi is also bearing a brunt of it but I am sure she will get a better man than this shellfish Arnav...

4.      Kushi: Yes you did hurt me. You did something that can't be reversed. This is the only solution for it. I can neither forgive you nor forget you. --- Very well Kushi!! Applauds!! I feel great admiration for her for standing strong. Unfortunately for the risk she took with Arnav she has destroyed her life and career. I tell you --- Men like Arnav are always unworthy!

May be the way of confrontation could have modified but dialogues were super..Arnav's emotions were not strong.well, he didn't have a strong reason too. But I liked the way he stayed on road until Kushi's parents came and took her away. The dawn reference was beautiful! Well, am not sad for his life being ended that day.he deserved it for the deeds he did.

Lavanya should grant him divorce and cut all emotional ties with him

heartbreaking yet beautiful chapter

just don't have enough words to express the pain
This update made my eyes moist.. I was imagining the situation all the time...

But this part really confused me... Khushi's decision was expected... I always thought that this would happen but i'm now worried about their future... I have a lot of questions eating me but i'm not going to ask them coz i'm sure I'm gonna enjoy with whatever u have in store for us..

U said at last la will undergo a change.. Does that mean she will think for arshi?? But i really dont want that to happen... I mean la is being a bit selfish here for her baby but she isn't wrong in doing that.. The mistake was arnav's and she wants her baby to have their parents love.. So her action is justified...

And the way u portrayed all the scenes is really good... I loved the part where arnav said mat jao...
That's a lovely update...
Continue soon...
Sorry for d reserved post.. I was too involved in this update that i forgot about that post 😲 Edited by nia.arshifan - 10 years ago
God I don't what to say...
I am so shock...they broke up... Dammit ...
I don't know what to say... I really want to know what will happen next...
This is getting intresting...
Update soon...
superb update
thanks for the pm
Gosh I hate Lavanya...she is such a bitch!  Using her child as a bait to get Arnav...and that too for her ego n pride...huhhh...I hate her..
Very well written..loved the way khushi make arnav understand..plz update soon.
Awesome update...
I expected dis to b khushi's reaction...she can never continue her rship ,knowing a child ll b aaffected...
Poor arnav...one mistake of his cost him to dis extent..but he is to b blamed here...
It's too wrong for him to find solace in lavanya...now he can'tl ove lavanya n at d same time his love left him..
Now lavanya should not hold him in dis rship showing d excuse of a child...cos as arnav said a child can't get proper love from parents who don't love eachother...it's better to get divorced n let arnav to take care of his child...
Pls don't make lavanya a selfish woman...let her take d corrct decision...though I feel for la,it's better for her to move on n find a person who ll love her, rather than sticking to a person whom she knwe ll never love her...
Waiting for d next update...