congratz on new thread..
nd thanx for this clarifications.
Posted: 10 years ago
need an update now... PLEASEšŸ˜­ 
congratulations on the new thread dear...! šŸ‘
and do please update soon...
congo on new thread.thanks for mentionin my name.its an honour.im humbled.d note cleared many doubts.all d best for ur exams.
now three ppl are suffering...
congrats for new thread... i am really concerned for khushi...
Congratulations on new thread. 
Thanks for the mention. ..
You are dreamymaya's sister? 
I get opportunity to read both sisters story
My dear sister,
I am overwhelmed by your mention and that you didn't how all this writing started out...One friend of mine in IF had asked me, when I mentioned that it's my sister who writes fan fiction, who brought me to this fan fiction writing world, she had asked me whether the writing crazy on Arshi runs in family genes...well, what can i say? :-) I am very glad at least we have a common interest at least in one matter..but however coming to the second part of your note of justification --- first note on Arnav --- well, I can still find loophole if I try and that will start another fight between us...and the second justification on La-Arnav one night --- well, am not saying much because I have already told me in many words..but now after seeing you justification I need to say only one thing --- when La felt that finally Arnav realised his love, his plea "Please don't leave me" that undid her and she gave herself willingly, hoping, trusting, you know in the false belief of finally finding the shore for which she had been searching while being lost in the ocean of life and feeling that she had finally found home... ..you know, that is the biggest cheating you can do to a woman...Emotional cheating is the biggest crime than any worse pain... I got no more to say on this...I don't want a reply. I had thought to keep my thoughts to myself and you know trying max to detach myself from La and think in a broader scene giving equal importance to all 3 main characters but somehow Arnav comes across as very very selfish man. He may be a big star and a very nice lover to Khushi, a good friend to La, a good human being and whatever, but in my eyes, he lost his respect!