Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Tfs

The writer is wrong in writing about Raghu's and Shivani's chemistry. 
In the serial CV's didn't start love track till now. So it is wrong to write that they have zero chemistry.
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: a_uma

This is hilarious... TFS..🤣 .. its obvious the article writer has no idea of the story track.. 😆

Don't know what kind of chemistry the article writer expects from Master-servant.. which is what Raghu and Shivani have been so far... 😆

I hope the writer eats his words after romantic track starts.. 😉

Exactly my words👍🏼
Love track hasn't started yet and they are finding chemistry... And the total article is a pure rubbish🤔 Whoever wrote it , he didn't watch any of these shows from the begining. Seems they reported it after watching one/two episodes...
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I dont un..what is the definition of exc.. and hot chemistry...
They need to unn..DDBEDS is story between servant anf his mistress..

obvv thy cant have eyelicks and passionate romance like the shws thy have mentioned..

AB is very good actor and expp are bang..on..i love him as krishna in Pratigya..agree pooja was equally gd...

yesterday in mu ab as superb..but sorry mansi overacted..i want cv's to tell mansi where she lacks...
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SushantFan_Afss

Exactly my words👍🏼
Love track hasn't started yet and they are finding chemistry... And the total article is a pure rubbish🤔 Whoever wrote it , he didn't watch any of these shows from the begining. Seems they reported it after watching one/two episodes...

agree bt yesterday as some one sais in forum..mansi overacted..cv's need to make sure she is able to act in the same level as ab..ab steals the show...and its obvv..😊
AnkitaFan_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Whoever wrote the article I'm not totally agreed with it.. their story is not typical romantic story like others serial where a handsome hunk fall for the heroine..they are different may be that's why reporter can't see their amazing chemistry... anyway everyone has personal point of view but I know so many like me love Arhaan and Mansi's cute and not over the top chemistry...they are just simple and uncommon😳
that's why they are beautiful...
And The article is just an opinion...
unfortunately mine is not published like
this one😆. Not only Arhaan-Mansi but Ankita and Naren have great chemistry as well...
Anyway, Rome was not built in a day. As the story progresses, the chemistry will be even more evident between two perfectly capable actors...
When it is new we have to give it a chance to become great.
Raghu-Shivani story does not require chemistry right now...Once they both are on a same page then we can judge. Again each person has different definition about "Chemistry". Someone has to give new ones a chance or they can't become popular.Edited by AnkitaFan_No1 - 10 years ago
creative.bawa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tfs...
agree with uma di...they r showing them as master-servant...& they r portraying that very well...
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnkitaFan_No1

Whoever wrote the article I'm not totally agreed with it.. their story is not typical romantic story like others serial where a handsome hunk fall for the heroine..they are different may be that's why reporter can't see their amazing chemistry... anyway everyone has personal point of view but I know so many like me love Arhaan and Mansi's cute and not over the top chemistry...they are just simple and uncommon😳
that's why they are beautiful...
And The article is just an opinion...
unfortunately mine is not published like
this one😆. Not only Arhaan-Mansi but Ankita and Naren have great chemistry as well...
Anyway, Rome was not built in a day. As the story progresses, the chemistry will be even more evident between two perfectly capable actors...
When it is new we have to give it a chance to become great.
Raghu-Shivani story does not require chemistry right now...Once they both are on a same page then we can judge. Again each person has different definition about "Chemistry". Someone has to give new ones a chance or they can't become popular.

Have to agree with u .u have put  forth the thoughts perfectly .👏
manissha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They are looking good together, let the love track begin properly, we can see their chemistry there. maansi was very bad when yelled at R in his room.