Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Boring epi..I FFd most of it..
IKR Three months and  u r BC.. What the,,
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
All those flashbacks are for reason.. they have some significance to what is going on in present. Like today how Oliver helped Tatsu back then... is getting the favor back now.  
Almas. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zeal17

All those flashbacks are for reason.. they have some significance to what is going on in present. Like today how Oliver helped Tatsu back then... is getting the favor back now.  

we undrstand dt..
evn in s1 s2 all those FBs were also related to present..abt slade n all..they were intrsting but Hongkong FBs are boring
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ahhh it was sooo not worth the wait. I want Oliver back in Starling and Laurel chick away from Starling. Such a boring episode :(

@Shiks
I usually fast forward these flashback stuff most of the time 😆
Edited by HappyMelody - 9 years ago
Almas. thumbnail
team Arrow is empty without ollie..

1 more epi without him...
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 everyone 
Its been a long time since my last post here. But this season has been so great that I just cant stay away anymore.

I have to agree with you all, the Hong Kong flashbacks are boring apart from when Ollie is seen with Maseo and Tatsu (who I am hoping we will soon see as Katana). Amanda Waller is boring. I know I love the whole A.R.G.U.S parts but for some reason Waller is coming off as one negative lady. (but maybe thats just me)

Then there is Laurel/Black Canary. Why, oh why did they have to kill off Sara. 
It took Oliver 5 years to become the Arrow, Roy is still no where close to being the real Arsenal after training with Oliver for so long. Yet Laurel managed to become the BC in 2-3 months. 
I also don't like the fact that Laurel is lying to Capt. Lance. He deserves to know that Sara is dead instead of thinking that Sara is back in down. After seeing the promo, and Sin telling him that its not Sara in the black leather, it should be interesting to see how he reacts. 

Always loved Malcolm Merlin, to me his only faults were in killing Tommy (unintentional) and Moira. But for the sake of the story line I can accept that. Apart from that I really really love Malcolm. He is one lovable villain ❤️

And then there's Thea. To be fair I love how Thea's character is evolving. From being the spoiled, druggie younger sister of Oliver (S01) to the club owning, lying to her brother and being in league with her baddie dad is awesome. what I don't like right now is that she is too trusting. But I think it will come to an end by the end of this season. 

When they first brought in Ray, I didn't like him. But slowly I am starting to like him, and I believe that he will make a great addition to the team, if he decides to stay in Starling City. But I need my Ollie back in Queen Consolidated with his P.A/IT girl 

Speaking of IT girl, missing my Olicity so much 😭 There better be some awesome reunion scenes between them this time. 

So excited to see the next epi... Oliver is back.