Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinee_vinee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: .shinchan.

Is this DVs mistake that she doesnt knw anything abt his family

Did Saanchi ever tries to ask him abt HIS FAMILY,HIS LIFE πŸ˜² I really sometimes feel DV doesnt deserve saanchiji 

Or is it the other way round...has Saachi done anything to deserve DVDV
Taha0023 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinatartari

I ttly agree wid u sama..
evn I felt the same..
hope aftr 2moro mu s ll start 2 clear wen dv ll knw y saachi z doing so nd vice versa..
convo I thnk z best way 2 sort out probs btw couples

Couple convo was really nice...sooo realistic, Both of them looks so serious yaar

Thank God, Saachi will told him tomorrow, why she is so upset.. If she would not tell, that would be a disaster.
naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sama0023

After watching the episode caugh is gone🀣.. Why did you make me remember about caugh. I will start again...because I completely forgot about cough last one hour and ek bhi nehi mari...🀣

When I am absent minded, I cough less. That is the best remedy...Hope you understand my logic here,πŸ˜†

sorry 😭 Edited by naneta - 10 years ago
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: sama0023

Saachi asked him several times about his family but he tactfully give an answer, which never give much detail.
DV is a pure soul but uski ye gaalti uspaar bahut bhari padegaa in near future.. Isme Saachi ko koi galti nehi hein.
Any girl will react on that way yaar..😭

she was deffo overreacting
usko DV ko samjhana hoga..he is younger to her..toh has to show her maturity
Taha0023 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .shinchan.

she was deffo overreacting

usko DV ko samjhana hoga..he is younger to her..toh has to show her maturity

Dear. DV did not gave her that position yet.. He is only flirting yaar... with mithi mithi baathen... DV to kaabhi serious baath kertai nehi hein.. Saachi is actually thinking Love is just blind and she is feeling lost.   When Anki was calling Saachi mam mam, DV could just say, hey Anki, Bhabi bulaa, mam keya hein.. Ye teri bhabi yei.. He could say to Saachi is my love of life.

Saachi was in such an bad situation.. and she clearly saw, Anki actually love DV very deeply... A girl like Saachi, who always think about others first will of course create a distance. All these happened because of Anki's behaviour and talk... regardless age issue...Dv's mom also showed interest about Anki, so where this age issue is coming from !

I am not saying DV is wrong... but the way things worked, saachi is in a wrong impression
Edited by sama0023 - 10 years ago
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Both of thm are right in their own way...
saanchi nvr gt a chance to knw more abt dv familly

dv knws in and abt saanchis familly...

gd saanchi told dv abt his mom wish...

lets see what dv does tomm

..SchnellBus.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Of course she was jealous!
At her position i would have thrown ankita out of the car and solve the whole misunderstanding asap!
ifrini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am happy tomorrow is continuation of the same scene .. I loved her Saree and DV's formal look
zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
a great episode...agree..both had their own reasons so they both can be justified...
waiting for today's episode..the precap was interesting..waiting for dv's reaction...
Srivalli123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zaara610

a great episode...agree..both had their own reasons so they both can be justified...

waiting for today's episode..the precap was interesting..waiting for dv's reaction...

ur right.. glad she was sharing tht convo she had with his mom..waiting for todays episode..wt wil be Dv's reaction..nd how he wil convince her..πŸ˜•